Ending the jaw cope once and for all

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
What matters in a jaw by order of importance

1. Angularity aka how well defined it is (has to do with body fat levels,submental fat , stubble shape etc)

2. Gonial angle (115-128 is ideal for a male )

3. Where the ramus sits (The ramus must sit right where the mouth begins or the middle of the mouth)

4. Outward gonions (This allows for hollow cheeks to occur)

What is extremely overrated by this forum:

Intergonial distance (distance between the gonions)

Bone mass in the jaw

Examples of great intergonial distance and mandible mass but bad looks:

So what's wrong with the above two? Theyre both curry? beep no. They both dont have harmony ? beep no. no harmony is just a sleight of hand this forum uses to say theyre not gl.. come on broskis u gona let a curry outsmart you? what exactly is off? well here is the answer

They both have absolute dogshit bizygomatic to bigonial ratio

The ideal is 87 percent bigonial to bizygomatic width but these niggas have the inverse :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dont believe me? " Muh only huge jaw matter bro on that cavemen shit innit:soy::soy:"
lets look at atesh salih

This guy doesn't have a great intergonial width. He doesnt even have a thick neck to make his mandible wider looking nor a lot of bone mass in his mandible, but he is still a psl God? why?
outward gonions
good bizyogomatic to bigonial ratio
low bf and stubble for angularity
gonial angle is ideal
ramus sits at the center of the mouth

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 17791 and 17 others

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: wombleboy12, bleachmaxxer69, SubHumanHere and 14 others
@StrangerDanger @MakinItHappenReturn @Moggable @MoggerGaston @PCT01 @Tinydragon98 @loksr @Lars @Lorsss @Magical Apple @poehavshy @Preston @Tobias Fünke @Alesund @HerpDerpson @Hero of the Imperium @GalacticHero @Gallowglass @inferiorpispot234 @breedme @aBetterMii @Ken @Thinking_Machine @Nobagger @breedme @gymmaxedhorse @Mongrelcel @Account @sonofgod07 @luljankybo @Bvnny. @MediterraneanApollo @incel194012940 @BugeyeBigNoseCurry @subhuman to mtn @ReadBooksEveryday @Predeterminism @Prettyboy @Preoximerianas @6ft4 @LooksOrDeath @Moggie @juste @volcelfatcel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, StrangerDanger, Bvnny. and 6 others
Tldr: Zygos

It should be jaw and zygos are law

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, gymmaxedhorse, MediterraneanApollo and 2 others
So what are practical applications of this on terms of surgery? You think making the jaw wider is suboptimal?

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 15827
Community college reject iq. You litterally proved that jaw matters, as too wide is just as bad as too narrow. Even then this is cope since 9 out of 10 chads that women lust over have at the very least a 0.9/1 bigonial to bizygo ratio, 120 degree is gonial angle, wide and tall chin, overall chiseledness etc a good lower third is litterally the thing that seperates everyday "cute" men to sexy/hot chads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Tallooksmaxxer, CEO of Sex and 16 others
So what are practical applications of this on terms of surgery? You think making the jaw wider is suboptimal?
Yea I recommended @chadtindermoney to get zygo implants for this reason. He has a wide jaw and not so great lateral zygomatic protrusion.

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney
also agree with pct01, good jaw without good zygos is giga uncanny and only very few can pull it off (brad pitt and bred maverick)

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 15827
Answers to question 3 regarding the aesthetics of bigonial width compared to bizygomatic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
just have perfect bone structure everywhere in your face theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Kingcel32, It'snotover and 8 others
Community college reject iq. You litterally proved that jaw matters, as too wide is just as bad as too narrow. Even then this is cope since 9 out of 10 chads that women lust over have at the very least a 0.9/1 bigonial to bizygo ratio, 120 degree is gonial angle, wide and tall chin, overall chiseledness etc a good lower third is litterally the thing that seperates everyday "cute" men to sexy/hot chads
6 grade middle school reject iq. You literally proved you have 6 grade middle school comprehension. And the rest of your comment is pure hypotheses and theories from watching tik tok videos with your adhd-addled brain. Pure strawmanning and winding statements that contain nothing but sophistry. Not possible to respond to such a comment. Believe what you want, try to pass school first before theorising about aesthetics

• Woah
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
But seriously
this chart is kinda cope since bad pitt, matt bomer and ernest hemmingway objectively have the best jaws out of this lineup, not ben affleck and t hat other guy (jfl at me being able to recognize all of them on jaw alone, over for my NT levels)

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Isolated bodyparts aren't a good proxy for anything.
also this, they deliberatly blacked out the zygos and middle third in these pics, and we all know that midface and zygos are giga important

• +1
But seriously

this chart is kinda cope since bad pitt, matt bomer and ernest hemmingway objectively have the best jaws out of this lineup, not ben affleck and t hat other guy (jfl at me being able to recognize all of them on jaw alone, over for my NT levels)
Didn't know hemmingway was such a mogger

Ernest-Hemingway-scaled.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69
Right? imo one of the most underrated chads of alll time. A litteral writer mogs half of the "slayers" in this forum to @Zer0/∞ smelly curry asshole and back. very redpilled aswell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Kingcel32, It'snotover and 1 other person
not to mention he was 6 feet flat with a big frame in the 1930s

But seriously

yeah it is the same survey which came up with the absolute cope 130 degree gonial angle being ideal.

Jaw and eyes are extremely essential
Your zygo cope is way to hard

• JFL
yeah it is the same survey which came up with the absolute cope 130 degree gonial angle being ideal.
not ideal but can look pretty good if your jaw is chiseled and wide enough otherwise since it makes for the illusion of a tall(er) chin and also vshaped> square for the vast vast majority of men (since they lack the ramus to pull of a square look)

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Jaw and eyes are extremely essential
Your zygo cope is way to hard
yes both are essential but irl a good jaw halos exponentially more than good eyes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, alriodai and Deleted member 15827
Didn't know hemmingway was such a mogger

Ernest-Hemingway-scaled.jpg
Having good craniofacial development was probably more or less normal before forward neck posture became the norm.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 15827
6 grade middle school reject iq. You literally proved you have 6 grade middle school comprehension. And the rest of your comment is pure hypotheses and theories from watching tik tok videos with your adhd-addled brain. Pure strawmanning and winding statements that contain nothing but sophistry. Not possible to respond to such a comment. Believe what you want, try to pass school first before theorising about aesthetics
how many slayers or good looking men do you know irl with narrow jaws

• +1
  • JFL
yes both are essential but irl a good jaw halos exponentially more than good eyes.
Jaw is a prerequisite. You can't look good without a good jaw. You can tank a bad eye area, some unicorns even look good despite having a long midface. But you can't overcome a bad jaw.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Kingcel32, It'snotover and 2 others
how many slayers or good looking men do you know irl with narrow jaws
Not many because everyone is fat. You can’t pull off the narrow jaw Atesh salih look unless you’re lean. So practically huge jaw is a bonus since you can get a bit fat and it will still show but when lean it doesn’t matter. Other things begin mattering more

Jaw is a prerequisite. You can't look good without a good jaw. You can tank a bad eye area, some unicorns even look good despite having a long midface. But you can't overcome a bad jaw.
You can’t overcome a bad eye area nor a long midface Jfl bro r u a greycel

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Having good craniofacial development was probably more or less normal before forward neck posture became the norm.
environment is gigacope. Most people i know have very similair faces and skulls to their parents or grandparents. Also all those ancient skull memes are cope and they always recycle theh same 3 cherrypicked skulls or twin studies. I ocassionally look up pictures of tribes that are still hunter gatherers (ideal environment according to this forum) and 99% of them have LTN-MTN jaws (narrow or average width, normal gonial angle, 0 chiseledness or hollow cheeks despite being like 8% bodyfat and no bloating, narrow and short chins etc)

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Kingcel32, It'snotover and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, It'snotover and Deleted member 15827
Not many because everyone is fat. You can’t pull off the narrow jaw Atesh salih look unless you’re lean. So practically huge jaw is a bonus since you can get a bit fat and it will still show but when lean it doesn’t matter. Other things begin mattering more
you are forgetting that the "narrow" jaw models you are using as examples still have jaw widths that are eiter on par or mog 90% of males

Such a pathetic cope
:soy:"muh everyone is fat":soy::soy:
Dravidian iq

environment is gigacope. Most people i know have very similair faces and skulls to their parents or grandparents. Also all those ancient skull memes are cope and they always recycle theh same 3 cherrypicked skulls or twin studies. I ocassionally look up pictures of tribes that are still hunter gatherers (ideal environment according to this forum) and 99% of them have LTN-MTN jaws (narrow or average width, normal gonial angle, 0 chiseledness or hollow cheeks despite being like 8% bodyfat and no bloating, narrow and short chins etc)
to add to this, the only group of people that i see consistently have mogger lower thirds (with mogger i dont mean aesthetic, just masc/dom) are ufc fighters, which makes sense. But that is not because of their environment or bonesmashing from taking punches jfl it is because such a sport at the highest levels selects for people with very robust overal bone structure with translates to jaw/face.

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 15827
you are forgetting that the "narrow" jaw models you are using as examples still have jaw widths that are eiter on par or mog 90% of males

all avg gonial widths they’re just lean and perfectly placed jaws. Sure a wide thick mogger jaw is ideal my psl god is Ramirez but it’s not as important as overall harmony and eye area.

could also be some extremely unlikely/schizo reason such as dudes with intimidating faces being selected to be shown on tv for brand image or having a bigger chance of winning fights because opponents are intimidated (some of the best figters of all time have average/me lower thirds like muhammad ali, mike tyson, glovokin, fedor, sonny liston, jon jones)

• +1
Yea I recommended @chadtindermoney to get zygo implants for this reason. He has a wide jaw and not so great lateral zygomatic protrusion.
Let my swelling dissipate

Attachments

• 578C6895-46D7-4923-A25F-DD2FBF5158C3.jpeg
    578C6895-46D7-4923-A25F-DD2FBF5158C3.jpeg
    217.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
View attachment 1831780 View attachment 1831781 View attachment 1831782 View attachment 1831783

all avg gonial widths they’re just lean and perfectly placed jaws. Sure a wide thick mogger jaw is ideal my psl god is Ramirez but it’s not as important as overall harmony and eye area.
now post pics of men women actually thirst over AND constantly claim to want to fuck ("rail me" type comments instead of "he is so handsome" type). Also alain delon and chico both have wide jaws, you just posted shitty pictures. Ony one here that proves your point is lorenzo

• JFL
now post pics of men women actually thirst over AND constantly claim to want to fuck ("rail me" type comments instead of "he is so handsome" type). Also alain delon and chico both jaw wide jaws, you just posted shitty pictures. Ony one here that proves your point is lorenzo
Delon has angular well defined and placed jaws not a wide one. Same with chico. And this is considering they’re both at 10 percent body fat. This is delon after putting on some fat notice the lack of jaw definition which someone like hexum would have retained. Only in this respect is a wide jaw appreciated

Delon has angular well defined and placed jaws not a wide one. Same with chico. And this is considering they’re both at 10 percent body fat. This is delon after putting on some fat notice the lack of jaw definition which someone like hexum would have retained. Only in this respect is a wide jaw appreciated
View attachment 1831788
In this frontal pic you can clearly see he has a wide jaw (wide as in normally wide, not cain velasquez ogre tier). Also even if it was true and alain delon has a narrow/normal jaw, then congratulations, thats ONE (maybe 2 if we count zurzulo) chads you managed to scrape together that have AVERAGE (not even narrow jfl) jaws. Fact is that the majority of chads have wide and angular jaws and only the 1% of gigamoggers can get away wit a narrower one. Also take note that i am talking about true chads. Wide jaws aren't needed to be irl decent looking/"everyday handsome" or a htn. But that's all you will ever be with a narrow jaw. I am not coping btw i have a narrow jaw myself (average width at best)

• +1
  • JFL
View attachment 1831789In this frontal pic you can clearly see he has a wide jaw (wide as in normally wide, not cain velasquez ogre tier). Also even if it was true and alain delon has a narrow/normal jaw, then congratulations, thats ONE (maybe 2 if we count zurzulo) chads you managed to scrape together that have AVERAGE (not even narrow jfl) jaws. Fact is that the majority of chads have wide and angular jaws and only the 1% of gigamoggers can get away wit a narrower one. Also take note that i am talking about true chads. Wide jaws aren't needed to be irl decent looking/"everyday handsome" or a htn. But that's all you will ever be with a narrow jaw. I am not coping btw i have a narrow jaw myself (average width at best)
he also has a tall and wide chin like every other holllywood level gl male

Such low iq post:feelsuhh:

• JFL
View attachment 1831789In this frontal pic you can clearly see he has a wide jaw (wide as in normally wide, not cain velasquez ogre tier). Also even if it was true and alain delon has a narrow/normal jaw, then congratulations, thats ONE (maybe 2 if we count zurzulo) chads you managed to scrape together that have AVERAGE (not even narrow jfl) jaws. Fact is that the majority of chads have wide and angular jaws and only the 1% of gigamoggers can get away wit a narrower one. Also take note that i am talking about true chads. Wide jaws aren't needed to be irl decent looking/"everyday handsome" or a htn. But that's all you will ever be with a narrow jaw. I am not coping btw i have a narrow jaw myself (average width at best)
Your second point about wide jaws is pure sophistry. I can say the same thing for zygos or any other body part which I deem to be important: just imagine a short chad bro just imagine hollow cheeks guy bro etc, your first point about delon is again wrong. We are talking an absolute gonion width not relative and delon has a short skull since he is 5’9. If we’re talking about relative then delon has a slightly above average jaw Width for his skull size

brett maverick (a vlogger) mogs all of your "narrow" jawed male models and actors that only psl autists know to gandy's circle of hell and back in both actractiveness and raw sex appeal/smv

• JFL
It should be jaw and zygos are law
dont think so. a dude with no zygos and a good jaw will still pull well if he doesnt look like he has downsyndrome or is indian. they usually look low class as fuck but with zygos and a shit mandible its over.
unless youre referring to ONLY having them together then yes you cannot lose

• JFL
he also has a tall and wide chin like every other holllywood level gl male
Yeah but explaining this to @RabidRosaries is difficult he always finds a way to cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294