Ending the jaw cope once and for all

dont think so. a dude with no zygos and a good jaw will still pull well if he doesnt look like he has downsyndrome or is indian. they usually look low class as fuck but with zygos and a shit mandible its over.
Niggers know nothing stay outta this bro

Yeah but explaining this to @RabidRosaries is difficult he always finds a way to cope
This doesn’t effect u ur truecel anyway

This doesn’t effect u ur truecel anyway
Wide jaw moggers unite
IMG 20220821 WA0001

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and Deleted member 15827
Your second point about wide jaws is pure sophistry. I can say the same thing for zygos or any other body part which I seem to be important: just imagine a short chad bro just imagine hollow cheeks guy bro etc, your first point about delon is again wrong. We are talking an absolute gonion width not relative and delon has a short skull since he is 5’9. If we’re talking about relative then delon has a slightly above average jaw Width for his skull size
jfl at you, it is well known that relative ratios > aboslute size, so you basically disproved your own theory. aboslute sizes are gigacope since otherwise a bicycle shaped 6'3 subhuman would look more masc in the face than a 5'7 guy with a dom lower thirds since the taller guy has a wider overal jaw. Also being 5''9 is not even close to being short enough to cause small skull, if you havent noticed skull sizze doesnt scale as much with height as other bodyparts. Alain delon probably has a wider jaw in comparison to the average (5'9-6'') male aswell. My second point isnt sophistry, we use existing chads to hypothesize what features are good looking at which arent based on their frequency in the hypothetical total chad population. That is how it works and has always worked in the PSL community. Your hypothetical narrow jawed gigachad outlier specimen is what's sophistry jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Primal and ONS appeal onlh
that is the only appeal that matters and the one most men strive to have, and is arguably even neccesary for a succesfull, non cucked, non betabuxx ltr

• Hmm...
jfl at you, it is well known that relative ratios > aboslute size, so you basically disproved your own theory. aboslute sizes are gigacope since otherwise a bicycle shaped 6'3 subhuman would look more masc in the face than a 5'7 guy with a dom lower thirds since the taller guy has a wider overal jaw. Also being 5''9 is not even close to being short enough to cause small skull, if you havent noticed skull sizze doesnt scale as much with height as other bodyparts. Alain delon probably has a wider jaw in comparison to the average (5'9-6'') male aswell. My second point isnt sophistry, we use existing chads to hypothesize what features are good looking at which arent based on their frequency in the hypothetical total chad population. That is how it works and has always worked in the PSL community. Your hypothetical narrow jawed gigachad outlier specimen is what's sophistry jfl.
Tall skulls correlate with height Jfl so you’re wrong. It was your words that you were talking about absolute not mine, relative does make more sense. Your second point is sophistry be a you claim that such a trait is found in high frequency among chads but provide no basis for it except some random YouTuberrs pic lmao

@RabidRosaries such a fucking coper man just accept your a trucel
Not everyone is good looking infact i respect you if you trucels like you didn't exist than how would Chad's like me get recognition:feelsez:

• JFL
Tall skulls correlate with height Jfl so you’re wrong. It was your words that you were talking about absolute not mine, relative does make more sense. Your second point is sophistry be a you claim that such a trait is found in high frequency among chads but provide no basis for it except some random YouTuberrs pic lmao
if you want i can make a collage of chads and show you jfl, also look at that jaw study that was sent in this thread (the conclusion of which of the 2 were the best were cope, not the overal statement of the study).

if you want i can make a collage of chads and show you jfl, also look at that jaw study that was sent in this thread (the conclusion of which of the 2 were the best were cope, not the overal statement of the study).
The study literally says 6 is ideal width and it isn’t wide at all. I can make a collage of chads with great zygos and avg jaws question is can you make a collage of chads with average zygos and great jaws ( by great im using as an equivocation for wide ) I can only think of Pitt and maybe hexum

Anyone who thinks angularity is most important is retarded. Mine is more defined than a razor blade yet it doesn’t mean shit because it’s fucking narrow and small in size.

Anyone who thinks angularity is most important is retarded. Mine is more defined than a razor blade yet it doesn’t mean shit because it’s fucking narrow and small in size.
angularity is def important but you have to have a certain width for it to be even visible from the front (your gonial angle will litterally not be visible from te front if your jaw is too narrow). This is why sometimes when you see an oval/boneless faced guy's side profile you are suprised to find a 120 degree gonial angle with sharp gonions

water is fucking wet thread also salih is PSL god because of his eyes lol not his jaw

• JFL
  • +1
3. Where the ramus sits (The ramus must sit right where the mouth begins or the middle of the mouth)
When the ramus is lower it allows for a better jaw imo

• +1
View attachment 1831789In this frontal pic you can clearly see he has a wide jaw (wide as in normally wide, not cain velasquez ogre tier). Also even if it was true and alain delon has a narrow/normal jaw, then congratulations, thats ONE (maybe 2 if we count zurzulo) chads you managed to scrape together that have AVERAGE (not even narrow jfl) jaws. Fact is that the majority of chads have wide and angular jaws and only the 1% of gigamoggers can get away wit a narrower one. Also take note that i am talking about true chads. Wide jaws aren't needed to be irl decent looking/"everyday handsome" or a htn. But that's all you will ever be with a narrow jaw. I am not coping btw i have a narrow jaw myself (average width at best)
What if a guy has a wide tall chin/thick mid mandible and weak gonions? How much of a failo is this?

He doesn’t have much angularity near the ramus it’s actually closer to top of the mouth stubble distorts it

View attachment 1832065
Interesting how much of a difference angle and lighting makes
I was convinced that to be giga Chad you need a Ramus like mahers that sits lower than the mouth

Then take another picture and the ramus looks more in line with the mouth

Too much influence from Maher's profile had convinced me that my ramus was too short and that I needed a chin wing initially then when I couldn't get a hold of Dr.Z I started contacting surgeons for jaw implants because I wanted a taller ramus and wider gonians

Now that I have gotten invisalign which has untucked my mandible, my ramus is effectively in a similar position as Maher's and according to my CT scan my gonian to zygos ratio is 0.86 I just couldn't see my gonians so well because my mandible was tucked backwards which is now being fixed

My excessive chin height is the main thing preventing angularity, makes sense why all three surgeons I consulted said I should have my chin reduced without me ever mentioning it. Meanwhile this sites mantra is Just have a cro magnon chin at the expensive of facial harmony bro

• +1
What if a guy has a wide tall chin/thick mid mandible and weak gonions? How much of a failo is this?
i'd argue gonions are the most important so it's def a failo, but thick mid mandible and tall chin combo can look decent if you are downward grown (but not chad level) see for instance anthony joshua and michael phelps

• Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover
i'd argue gonions are the most important so it's def a failo, but thick mid mandible and tall chin combo can look decent if you are downward grown (but not chad level) see for instance anthony joshua and michael phelps
My face shape and mandible is like Joshua but i'm forward grown and my chin is tall but not downward grown because i have a tall ramus. Many male models has this too and sucks imo.

My face shape and mandible is like Joshua but i'm forward grown and my chin is tall but not downward grown because i have a tall ramus. Many male models has this too and sucks imo.
you probably have a high sex appeal look irl or can looksmax to one

• Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover
foreward grown + tall chin and ramus = mogger lower third IRL unless jaw is giganarrow

• Hmm...
foreward grown + tall chin and ramus = mogger lower third IRL unless jaw is giganarrow
width literally doesnt matter. only primal appeal

width literally doesnt matter. only primal appeal
over for your iq if you still think lower third width is irrelevant in 2022 and that its only an ogre thing. Even prettyboys need a certain ammount of lower third width and most have a more dimorphic lower third than the average male

• Hmm...
over for your iq if you still think lower third width is irrelevant in 2022 and that its only an ogre thing. Even prettyboys need a certain ammount of lower third width and most have a more dimorphic lower third than the average male
width can be frauded with a bigger neck angularity gonial angle and hollow cheeks due to gonial inversion or not is more important. and ofc it cant be recessed. width is imp for primal appeal tho

width can be frauded with a bigger neck angularity gonial angle and hollow cheeks due to gonial inversion or not is more important. and ofc it cant be recessed. width is imp for primal appeal tho
yes it can be frauded somewhat with neck but a wider jaw will always look beter unless ogre tier. You forget that a wide jawed guy can also neckmaxx. Also, "primal" appeal is the only appeal that matters. Every emotion and feeling you have is primal jfl. Your spouse NEEDS to be sexually attracted to you in the beginning at the very least for a non betabux non cucked ltr.

• Hmm...
yes it can be frauded somewhat with neck but a wider jaw will always look beter unless ogre tier. You forget that a wide jawed guy can also neckmaxx. Also, "primal" appeal is the only appeal that matters. Every emotion and feeling you have is primal jfl. Your spouse NEEDS to be sexually attracted to you in the beginning at the very least for a non betabux non cucked ltr.
Primal appeal is the base I agree. But it needs to be attenuated some for hqnp appeal. Hqnp have filters that send stress signals when dimorphism is too high.

Primal appeal is the base I agree. But it needs to be attenuated some for hqnp appeal. Hqnp have filters that send stress signals when dimorphism is too high.
strong broscience. yeah obviously dont be a litteral caveman but it is much harder to create primal appeal if you have none than to create nurturing/beta appeal if you have none

strong broscience. yeah obviously dont be a litteral caveman but it is much harder to create primal appeal if you have none than to create nurturing/beta appeal if you have none
Nope. Second part is straw man. You can create a ton of primal appeal without a wide jaw. Main way is not even in the face but height and physique

Nope. Second part is straw man. You can create a ton of primal appeal without a wide jaw. Main way is not even in the face but height and physique
bro how can you increase your height. The main way to create primal appeal is gymmaxxing, tattoos and neckmaxxing but those still pale in comparison to having a DOM lower third unfortunately.

• Hmm...
bro how can you increase your height. The main way to create primal appeal is gymmaxxing, tattoos and neckmaxxing but those still pale in comparison to having a DOM lower third unfortunately.
Why would I care about increasing height? I’m just saying to fulfill the primal appeal category height skull size skull shape jaw angularity facial hair low set thick positive brows thick neck physique hollow cheeks is enough. Jaw width is not necessary especially for hqnps

Why would I care about increasing height? I’m just saying to fulfill the primal appeal category height skull size skull shape jaw angularity facial hair low set thick positive brows thick neck physique hollow cheeks is enough. Jaw width is not necessary especially for hqnps
i truly hope you are right but i doubt it. agree to disagree i guess

• +1
View attachment 1831791brett maverick (a vlogger) mogs all of your "narrow" jawed male models and actors that only psl autists know to gandy's circle of hell and back in both actractiveness and raw sex appeal/smv
hell naw lmao, the vast majority of woman especially the younger ones will prefer alain delon. this is another case of male vs female gaze. especially in videos delon is extremely handsome. i legit have yet to show his movies to a girl in real life who didnt know him and not have her fall in love with him lmao

I am thankful as fuck there is no modern Delon tbh, would be impossible to compete with and any JB you'd date would always be craving more (AKA her film fantasy IRL, Delon)