Ending the non-American cope

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

KEEP COPING FOR LORD TRUMP, HE DESTROYS ANOTHER COUNTRY NAMED ALLAHSTANILISTAN IN THE A-RAB LANDS FOR BREAKFAST EVERY MORNING πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ˜‚
-collapsed from eating a burger but cant call the ambulance because he doesnt have healthcare, so he decided to die instead

-collapsed from eating a burger but cant call the ambulance because he doesnt have healthcare, so he decided to die instead
U MAD WE AIRSTRIKED U?

I as an Anglo accept and respect the great American race as our masters in this new world order

Good morning USA
I've got a feeling that it's gonna be a wonderful day
The sun in the sky has a smile on his face
And he's shining a salute to the American race

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
Your a 12 year old 500lbs american patroit who watches ben shapiro and projects his insecurities onto others lol πŸ˜‚
No

• JFL
Reactions: penis3
Read profile
your probably a southern white boy thinking you have native american blood. Keep coping, you will always be a 500lbs mcdonalds eating faggot lol
giphy.gif

• Hmm...
mate your starting to bloody piss me off recently
us british people aint got nun wrong with our teeth u cheeky twat
MUH FREE HEALTHCARE
COPE

• JFL
Canada mogs

• Ugh..
  • JFL