Ending the "race" cope

average african american is 24% white and/or jewish

“African American” is four continents (Africa, North, South, and Latin America) and “white” is a crayon color not an identity, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
“African American” is four continents (Africa, North, South, and Latin America) and “white” is a crayon color not an identity, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man.

View attachment 2117725
JFL at this cope. You know exactly what I meant, you bastard (so-called mixed-race).

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
JFL at this cope. You know exactly what I meant, you bastard (so-called mixed-race).

“Race” doesn’t exist and I don’t know what you meant, dumb ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
Yes you did, you're a 24% White and/or jewish bastard (so called mixed-race).

“White” is a crayon color not an identity, stupid red Al Ijaan.

Ibn Atheer narrates in his book Al Nihaayah Fee Ghareeb Al Hadeeth Wal Athar Chapter 1 Page 440

”And in the hadeeth Ali.. A man from the mawaali (clients) opposed him so Ali said, “Shut up you son of a red Ijaan, “meaning son of a slave woman. 👉The Al Ijaan is the area between the anus and the scrotum or vulva👈” and this is the way the Arabs talk when being derogatory and insulting.”

(In Ghareeb Al Hadeeth by Ibn al Jawzy Chapter 1 Page 241 Ibn Al jawzi repeats this.)

قال ابن اثير في كتابه النهاية في غريب الحديث ج ١ ص ٤٤٠

قال مجد الدين أبي السعادات المبارك بن محمد (ابن الأثير) في النهاية في غريب الحديث والأثر – حرف الحاء – باب الحاء مع الميم

هـ ) وفي حديث علي ” عارضه رجل من الموالي فقال : اسكت يا ابن حمراء العجان ” أي يا ابن الأمة ، والعجان ما بين القبل والدبر ، وهي كلمة تقولها العرب في السب والذم .

Find a new troll tactic because this one isn’t working at all.

“White” is a crayon color not an identity, stupid red Al Ijaan.

Ibn Atheer narrates in his book Al Nihaayah Fee Ghareeb Al Hadeeth Wal Athar Chapter 1 Page 440

”And in the hadeeth Ali.. A man from the mawaali (clients) opposed him so Ali said, “Shut up you son of a red Ijaan, “meaning son of a slave woman. 👉The Al Ijaan is the area between the anus and the scrotum or vulva👈” and this is the way the Arabs talk when being derogatory and insulting.”

(In Ghareeb Al Hadeeth by Ibn al Jawzy Chapter 1 Page 241 Ibn Al jawzi repeats this.)

قال ابن اثير في كتابه النهاية في غريب الحديث ج ١ ص ٤٤٠

قال مجد الدين أبي السعادات المبارك بن محمد (ابن الأثير) في النهاية في غريب الحديث والأثر – حرف الحاء – باب الحاء مع الميم

هـ ) وفي حديث علي ” عارضه رجل من الموالي فقال : اسكت يا ابن حمراء العجان ” أي يا ابن الأمة ، والعجان ما بين القبل والدبر ، وهي كلمة تقولها العرب في السب والذم .

Find a new troll tactic because this one isn’t working at all.
Cope from a bastard (so-called mixed-race)

• Ugh..
Cope from a bastard (so-called mixed-race)

“Race” doesn’t exist and I’m loving your cope trolling tactic too, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 🤣.

Lamentations 5:10 👉Our skin was black👈 like an oven because of the terrible famine.

Lamentations 4:8 👉Their 👉visage is blacker than a coal👈; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

Visage: An appearance; form.

So it’s talking about their skin color and 👉the only people who’s 👉skin turns black during a famine (starvation) are so-called Negroes and so-called Africans. When the so-called Jewish people faced a famine in nazi-Germany their skin turned red👈. There’s many other scriptures but here’s some historical evidence to help you out as well.

Allen H. Godbey says: “In the Wargla oasis of 👉Algeria, 350 miles from the Mediterranean, is a colony of 👉Jews as black as Negroes👈.” Source: The Lost Tribes A Myth.

Nahum Slouschz says: “👉A black-skinned population which some call the Felici and which are generally known among the Tauregs as the Krit. They observe the Sabbath and are known to be of 👉Jewish origin👈.” Source: Travels in North Africa.

“There is an island near the southeastern coast of Africa called Malagasy Republic; the old name for this island was Madagascar. 👉Near the eastern part of this island on the isle of St. Marie, there exists a group of 👉black Jews who call themselves Zafin Ibrahim, “descendants of Abraham👈.” Professor Allen H. Godbey says that the same alphabetic writing that was present in Palestine about 650 B.C appeared at the same time in Malaysia. Moreover, he says, since the Hovas of Madagascar are members of the Malaysian family who probably immigrated from Cambodia, this indicates the historical connection with the Jews of Madagascar. Like the Jews of Ethiopia, Uganda, and Wasabara, there are a multiplicity of Jewish cultural survivals, complexes, patterns, and traits found functioning among the Jews of Madagascar such as the following: the day counted from sunset to sunset, many fast days, the eating of beef, the New Year festival, the making of a small fire on the first evening of the feast; they have rituals of the purification of the people; they sprinkle blood of the New Year’s ritual upon the doorposts. The latter ritual could be reminiscent of the Passover ceremony which is observed in the month of Abiv; this month is the first month of the Jewish civil New Year. In this month the Kings of Israel were inaugurated.

👉There are black Jews among in southern Nigeria who are called the “Emo Yo Quaim” or “Strange People,” by the native Africans, but these black Jews call themselves by the Hebrew name “B’nai Ephraim” or “sons of Ephraim👈.” 👉These Jews claim their ancestors immigrated from Morocco, a fact which Godbey says is “👉supported by their language, a mixture of Maghrebi Arabic and local Negro speech. Thus abu (“father”) has become yaba, umm (“mother”); Hebrew em is ima👈.” Nevertheless their language is similar to the black Yorubas around them. The Yorubas have influenced these Jews to a great extent in their external social life; it is said that the crocodile is the sacred animal for all; the customary sacrifices of the Yorubas appear to be the same for the Jews.

The assertion of these Yoruba Jews is that their ancestors were driven from locality to locality by Moslem persecution; they did not find rest even when they arrived at Timbuktu. Surely the prophecy has been fulfilled: “And among these nations shall thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy feet gave rest: but the Lord shall give thee there a trembling heart and and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind.” These Yoruba Jews lived in the Ondo district when Godbey wrote in 1939: this district is nine hundred miles southeast of Timbuktu.

👉Pertaining to the Hebrew political structure and culture, 👉they have seven hereditary heads of the community; their leadership is that of a priesthood. They are known to have copies of portions of the Torah (Old Testament) preserved in a “most holy place👈.” Source: From Babylon To Timbuktu pages 82 and 131-132.

R.H.M Elwes gives a graphic description of the Portuguese Jew, Baruch Spinoza. He says: “Middle-sized, good features, 👉skin somewhat 👉black, black curly hair, long eyebrows of the same color, so that one might know by his looks that he was a descendant from Portuguese Jews👈.” Source: Work of Spinoza.

Allen H. Godbey says this about the so-called Negroes in America: “These facts have peculiar significance when the presence of Judaism among American Negroes is to be considered. 👉Hundreds of thousands of slaves were brought to America from this Western Africa during the days of the traffic, beginning nearly four hundred years ago. How much more of Judaism survived among West African Negroes in that earlier time? As persecuted communities, 👉they were rather in more danger than other Negroes of being raided by war-parties and sold as slaves👈.”

Roman historian Tacitus: “👉Many assure us that 👉the Jews are descended from those Ethiopians👈 who were driven by fear and hatred to emigrate from their home country when Cepheus was king.”

“Race” doesn’t exist and I’m loving your cope trolling tactic too, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 🤣.

Lamentations 5:10 👉Our skin was black👈 like an oven because of the terrible famine.

Lamentations 4:8 👉Their 👉visage is blacker than a coal👈; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

Visage: An appearance; form.

So it’s talking about their skin color and 👉the only people who’s 👉skin turns black during a famine (starvation) are so-called Negroes and so-called Africans. When the so-called Jewish people faced a famine in nazi-Germany their skin turned red👈. There’s many other scriptures but here’s some historical evidence to help you out as well.

Allen H. Godbey says: “In the Wargla oasis of 👉Algeria, 350 miles from the Mediterranean, is a colony of 👉Jews as black as Negroes👈.” Source: The Lost Tribes A Myth.

Nahum Slouschz says: “👉A black-skinned population which some call the Felici and which are generally known among the Tauregs as the Krit. They observe the Sabbath and are known to be of 👉Jewish origin👈.” Source: Travels in North Africa.

“There is an island near the southeastern coast of Africa called Malagasy Republic; the old name for this island was Madagascar. 👉Near the eastern part of this island on the isle of St. Marie, there exists a group of 👉black Jews who call themselves Zafin Ibrahim, “descendants of Abraham👈.” Professor Allen H. Godbey says that the same alphabetic writing that was present in Palestine about 650 B.C appeared at the same time in Malaysia. Moreover, he says, since the Hovas of Madagascar are members of the Malaysian family who probably immigrated from Cambodia, this indicates the historical connection with the Jews of Madagascar. Like the Jews of Ethiopia, Uganda, and Wasabara, there are a multiplicity of Jewish cultural survivals, complexes, patterns, and traits found functioning among the Jews of Madagascar such as the following: the day counted from sunset to sunset, many fast days, the eating of beef, the New Year festival, the making of a small fire on the first evening of the feast; they have rituals of the purification of the people; they sprinkle blood of the New Year’s ritual upon the doorposts. The latter ritual could be reminiscent of the Passover ceremony which is observed in the month of Abiv; this month is the first month of the Jewish civil New Year. In this month the Kings of Israel were inaugurated.

👉There are black Jews among in southern Nigeria who are called the “Emo Yo Quaim” or “Strange People,” by the native Africans, but these black Jews call themselves by the Hebrew name “B’nai Ephraim” or “sons of Ephraim👈.” 👉These Jews claim their ancestors immigrated from Morocco, a fact which Godbey says is “👉supported by their language, a mixture of Maghrebi Arabic and local Negro speech. Thus abu (“father”) has become yaba, umm (“mother”); Hebrew em is ima👈.” Nevertheless their language is similar to the black Yorubas around them. The Yorubas have influenced these Jews to a great extent in their external social life; it is said that the crocodile is the sacred animal for all; the customary sacrifices of the Yorubas appear to be the same for the Jews.

The assertion of these Yoruba Jews is that their ancestors were driven from locality to locality by Moslem persecution; they did not find rest even when they arrived at Timbuktu. Surely the prophecy has been fulfilled: “And among these nations shall thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy feet gave rest: but the Lord shall give thee there a trembling heart and and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind.” These Yoruba Jews lived in the Ondo district when Godbey wrote in 1939: this district is nine hundred miles southeast of Timbuktu.

👉Pertaining to the Hebrew political structure and culture, 👉they have seven hereditary heads of the community; their leadership is that of a priesthood. They are known to have copies of portions of the Torah (Old Testament) preserved in a “most holy place👈.” Source: From Babylon To Timbuktu pages 82 and 131-132.

R.H.M Elwes gives a graphic description of the Portuguese Jew, Baruch Spinoza. He says: “Middle-sized, good features, 👉skin somewhat 👉black, black curly hair, long eyebrows of the same color, so that one might know by his looks that he was a descendant from Portuguese Jews👈.” Source: Work of Spinoza.

Allen H. Godbey says this about the so-called Negroes in America: “These facts have peculiar significance when the presence of Judaism among American Negroes is to be considered. 👉Hundreds of thousands of slaves were brought to America from this Western Africa during the days of the traffic, beginning nearly four hundred years ago. How much more of Judaism survived among West African Negroes in that earlier time? As persecuted communities, 👉they were rather in more danger than other Negroes of being raided by war-parties and sold as slaves👈.”

Roman historian Tacitus: “👉Many assure us that 👉the Jews are descended from those Ethiopians👈 who were driven by fear and hatred to emigrate from their home country when Cepheus was king.”
You are a literal bastard

• Ugh..
I’m a literal Israelite (so-called Negro) unlike your bastard (mixed) mother though 😂.
Niggers in the North American continent are bastards due to being mixed with Whites and jews (what you call edomites and amalekites).

• Ugh..
Niggers in the North American continent are bastards due to being mixed with Whites and jews (what you call edomites and amalekites).

You’re obsessed with bastards (mixed people) like Devon Booker, Jesse Williams, and Chili the actress, red nigger 😂. One of those bastard men must’ve fornicated with a girl you liked but she didn’t want you. Get over your obsession with them because you’re an ugly redcel while they’re happily married or dating with no problems. And “white” is a crayon color not an identity, retarded red ape 🤣.

You’re obsessed with bastards (mixed people) like Devon Booker, Jesse Williams, and Chili the actress, red nigger 😂. One of those bastard men must’ve fornicated with a girl you liked but she didn’t want you. Get over your obsession with them because you’re an ugly redcel while they’re happily married or dating with no problems. And “white” is a crayon color not an identity, retarded red ape 🤣.
Wow, that's a lot of cope coming from a bastard (so-called mixed-race) such as yourself.

• Ugh..
Wow, that's a lot of cope coming from a bastard (so-called mixed-race) such as yourself.

That’s a lot of coping from an ugly Edomite (so-called White) man that has a bastard (mixed) mother and is obsessed with bastards because a bastard man took a woman that you really liked, and “race” doesn’t exist, red ape 😂 . Your trolling isn’t working at all.

That’s a lot of coping from an ugly Edomite (so-called White) man that has a bastard (mixed) mother and is obsessed with bastards and “race” doesn’t exist, red ape 😂 . Your trolling isn’t working at all.
I'm not trolling, I'm being completely serious. You and all the other niggers in the North American continent are all bastards; take a DNA test and it will confirm this.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I'm not trolling, I'm being completely serious. You and all the other niggers in the North American continent are all bastards; take a DNA test and it will confirm this.
c-d-_1-png.2006337

c-d-_1-png.2006337
c-d-_1-png.2006337
c-d-_1-png.2006337

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and Deleted member 18544
The so-called Kurds are Asshur and that was proven historically.

And they even still live in Assyria (northern Iraq, Syria, and southeastern Turkey) like their Assyrian ancestors did.
Wrong. Kurds come from eastern Turkey and were described as fierce mountain barbarians the Persians did t even conquer them due to this shit

• Ugh..
They iz mutts. But so are all yanks even white ones are disgusting mutts

Bastards (mixed people) in North America like Devon Booker have nothing to do with Israelites (so-called Negroes) like myself, stupid red nigger 😆. Your ancestry DNA tests says dogs have “39% Native American DNA.”

I don’t take your pseudoscience seriously, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Wrong. Kurds come from eastern Turkey and were described as fierce mountain barbarians the Persians did t even conquer them due to this shit

The so-called Kurds are northern Iraq and they were described as barbaric because of their Assyrian ancestors.

@Ozell Israelite can't cope with being a mutt, he thinks he is pure negro JFL

“Negro” is a byword and I’m a pure Israelite unlike your mutt mother 😂.

“Negro” is a byword and I’m a pure Israelite unlike your mutt mother 😂.
I don't know why you keep calling me a mutt when my ancestry is fully Northwestern European, whereas you on the other hand are an actual mutt like all the other niggers in the North American continent. Everyone knows American niggers are not pure niggers.

• Ugh..
I don't know why you keep calling me a mutt when my ancestry is fully Northwestern European, whereas you on the other hand are an actual mutt like all the other niggers in the North American continent. Everyone knows American niggers are not pure niggers.

“European” is a person who lives in Europe, squid looking bastard (mixed) man 😂.

It’s not my fault that you’re an ugly bastard nigger because your red white mother had you by a Hamite (so-called African) man 🤣. Israelites (so-called Negroes) don’t like you niggers in America or in Europe 😂.

The so-called Kurds are northern Iraq and they were described as barbaric because of their Assyrian ancestors.

Assyrians enslaved the Kurds when they had the chance. The assryand are semetic the Kurds are Iranic speaking Aka indo europeans.

So no they aren’t the same as @hamo008 ssid

• Ugh..
“European” is a person who lives in Europe, squid looking bastard (mixed) man 😂.

It’s not my fault that you’re an ugly bastard nigger because your red white mother had you by a Hamite (so-called African) man 🤣.
Keep projecting, both of my parents are White. You on the other hand, are an actual mutt like all other niggers in North America.

On average, African Americans are of West/Central African with some European descent; some also have Native American and other ancestry

• Ugh..
Assyrians enslaved the Kurds when they had the chance. The assryand are semetic the Kurds are Iranic speaking Aka indo europeans.

So no they aren’t the same as @hamo008 ssid

No, the Assyrians didn’t enslave so-called Kurds because they’re the exact same people as I already showed you and showed on the first page of this thread. You’re just making dumb claims with no proof at all, typical thought from a dirty baboon looking Hamite (so-called African) man though.

Keep projecting, both of my parents are White. You on the other hand, are an actual mutt like all other niggers in North America.

On average, African Americans are of West/Central African with some European descent; some also have Native American and other ancestry

“White” is a crayon color not an identity “African American” is four continents (Africa, North, South, and Latin America) not an identity and Wikipedia isn’t a reliable, stupid squid bastard (mixed) man 😂. Your ancestry DNA test says dogs have “39% Native American DNA” too.

Pseudoscience isn’t going to work either, bastard nigger.

“White” is a crayon color not an identity “African American” is four continents (Africa, North, South, and Latin America) not an identity and Wikipedia isn’t a reliable, stupid squid bastard (mixed) man 😂. Your ancestry DNA test says dogs have “39% Native American DNA” too.

Pseudoscience isn’t going to work either, bastard nigger.
So much cope, accept that you are a bastard like all other North American niggers.

• Ugh..
So much cope, accept that you are a bastard like all other North American niggers.

You’re a bastard (mixed) nigger man just like your bastard bigger brethern like Devon Booker, Tiger Woods, and Nesse Williams are in America 😂. No need to want to be something you’re not, bastard nigger.

• Ugh..
Insane projection.

Says bastard (mixed) nigger in America that keeps mentioning his bastard brethern in America when that has no relevance to me 😂. They don’t know you exist and I’m glad to be an Israelite (so-called Negro) man because I’m above you ugly stupid niggers.

Deuteronomy 7:6 For 👉thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, 👉above all people that are upon the face of the earth👈.

@Ozell Israelite which nation do australian aboriginals belong to?
main-qimg-e0ea2d33a4a42566f72a6bc3d18a3251-lq

And what about the onge/negritos found in some southeast asian islands?
onge-tribe-andaman-and-nicobar-islands-india-R6FNW5.jpg
thumb.jpg

• +1
@Ozell Israelite which nation do australian aboriginals belong to?
main-qimg-e0ea2d33a4a42566f72a6bc3d18a3251-lq

And what about the onge/negritos found in some southeast asian islands?
onge-tribe-andaman-and-nicobar-islands-india-R6FNW5.jpg
thumb.jpg

The so-called Australian Aboringes come from Japheth and the so-called Negritos are the original Moabites and Ammonites. The light skinned Moabites and Ammonites (so-called Orientals) are mixed with Edomites (so-called White people).

Watch for that bastard (mixed) nigger anoright larping as an Edomite (so-called White) man because he literally exposed himself as a bastard man in this thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787