Ending the Slavcel polak cope about polish women they’re equally as ugly

MikołajPolesUgliest

MikołajPolesUgliest

Banned
Ending the Slavcel polak cope about muh bootifool polish wumen copium look at the average couple in Poland the women are equally as ugly fuck Slavs, are just low-class whites, who need to be exterminated

IMG 2141 IMG 2140 IMG 2139 IMG 2138 IMG 2137 IMG 2133
IMG 2135
IMG 2136
IMG 2132 IMG 2131
IMG 2130 IMG 2129 IMG 2128
IMG 2127
IMG 2126
IMG 2125
IMG 2124
IMG 2123
IMG 2122
IMG 2121
IMG 2120
IMG 2119
IMG 2142

The one black guy mogs the entirety of polak men in the video

Ugliest men in Europe

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 50702 and ReadBooksEveryday
time to go to the slums of Warsaw

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU
High IQ post geomaxxing to poland rn for a catholic gigastacy tradwife

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, NebulaExplorer and ReadBooksEveryday
Its not a mystery that Polish women are some of the ugliest and low IQ from other Europeans. Again no offence to Kurowacels, esp. @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50702, Deleted member 60224 and St.TikTokcel
im middle class white tbh, polish women want my cock for some reason

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Number 2, looks decent number 7 is a fraud, actual Nordic women have way better skin, she literally has a recessed chin.

Look at the state of their men they’re dating, ogremaxxed, receding hairline, square, ovally rounded headed, ugly fucks, no dress sense, fuck is wrong with Slavic men, they’re literally the niggers of Europe so fucking ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and ReadBooksEveryday
Its not a mystery that Polish women are some of the ugliest and low IQ from other Europeans. Again no offence to Kurowacels, esp. @St.TikTokcel
If only you saw the Moscow la creatures me and @St.TikTokcel saw when doing the Anstrumfish

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and St.TikTokcel
If only you saw the Moscow la creatures me and @St.TikTokcel saw when doing the Anstrumfish
Lets be honest boyo Russian girls are some of the most feminine and beautiful girls out there
Moscow- likely you saw tourists from Slovakia and Spain who are usually ugly af . Russian girls are quite good looking

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 27066
Lets be honest boyo Russian girls are some of the most feminine and beautiful girls out there
Moscow- likely you saw tourists from Slovakia and Spain who are ugly af . Russian girls are quite good looking
Broski, since I’m knowledgeable on Russian culture and shiet we used the app only locals use

• Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
JFL at those tinder profiles

Slavceldom literally cannot be escaped IMG 2077

Polish women getting mogged

chico 'lachowski'. his grandfather or smthn is polish. he has polish surname. COPE BOYOS

• +1
Reactions: The_Piperoni
chico 'lachowski'. his grandfather or smthn is polish. he has polish surname. COPE BOYOS
One in a billon, and the Polishagingpill hit him brutally too. The same as Jeremy fragrance, even if they are gl they don't escape the polishagingpill

• +1
Looks pretty average, you'll see ugly normies like these everywhere in the world.

This place really does fuck with your head, thinking your competition in the dating market is prime Chico, Opry and Barett when in reality your competition is dudes like in those tinder pics.

• +1
Reactions: Ogen and user123456
Average polish man

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Sanguinius
Polish women getting mogged 🔛🔝

I’m getting off now my god looking at Slavic men for too long has fired my brain everyone here who’s not Slavic thank god he didn’t make us Slavic.

• +1
Looks pretty average, you'll see ugly normies like these everywhere in the world.

This place really does fuck with your head, thinking your competition in the dating market is prime Chico, Opry and Barett when in reality your competition is dudes like in those tinder pics.
Women don't register 80% of men

Women would rather get raped than have sex with 80% of men

Women don't register 80% of men

Women would rather get raped than have sex with 80% of men
Good, these normies gonna have AI gfs cuz they wont even bother softmaxxing cuz its "gay" to look good.

Don't blame women at all.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back