ENDING THIS LIP WIDENING COPE ONCE IN FORALL

M

Metanoia

Iron

This MORON claims he got crazy jaw gains from bone smashing and his lips changed significantly due to a mouth widener.
JFL FOR AT ANYONE WHO BELIEVES THIS GARBAGE :lul::lul::lul: making this thread for the morons who believe in at home lip widening (i was one of them)

This doesn't work for many reasons, but first I will talk about the side effects: (because I've tried it myself for months)

#1 you could get stretchmarks on your lip, and these are basically permanent scars. I've gotten one and im extremely prone to stretch marks, which sucks even more is I got the stretchmark so you'd think this would work but no it still doesn't work even after the stretchmark gains

#2 insane smile lines, because your mouth is open all the time you get extreme smile lines

#3 extreme lost in skin elasticity, you may think this is a good thing because it could widen the mouth, but your gonna look like a wrinkly granny by the time you do this

#4 It is annoying uncomfortable and hard to get in and hurts. because you need to stretch your mouth extremely big for results its hard to get in. I used the 3d printed one from that other thread but the one this guys showcases is high IQ. it lets you expand it over time with a spring applying pressure after getting it into position.

Now why does this not work? Many reasons that are super obvious.
You would need to wear this 24/7, you need to wear braces 24/7 to shift your teeth and a retainer after to retain the gains why wouldn't this apply to the lips?
Okay its soft tissue vs bone, sure its going to be easier to mold soft tissue right?
WRONG its harder to mold soft tissue. fat, skin, and muscle) have almost no structural rigidity.

Also, look at this moron's lip widener, his finger is longer :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: unless he has 18 inch orge hands his mouth is not even getting stretched bruh. :forcedsmile: JFL at believing this

Genetics, surgery, filler, botox and other methods might be legit but this is pure cope and horrible for you.

If you have any valid argument tied to some mechanism of action PLEASE let me know because I'd honestly love a non-surgical lip-widening method. I'm just making this so anyone searching the topic won't waste their time!

oh and my lip gains from using a 6 inch stretcher in my mouth daily for months? nothing :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: pffo, mathis, heyheyheybro22 and 1 other person
just listen to subliminals and you can widen your lips bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lidian, mathis, heyheyheybro22 and 3 others
just listen to subliminals and you can widen your lips bro
dont say that bro, some dude said subliminals work for eye lightening on here and another dude believed him. its modern-day survival of the fittest I guess but spreading misinformation to you :blackpill:bros is messed up

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, TechnoBoss and KaisenMaxxer
dont say that bro, some dude said subliminals work for eye lightening on here and another dude believed him. its modern-day survival of the fittest I guess but spreading misinformation to you :blackpill:bros is messed up
just listen to subliminals and you'll reach 7 foot bhai

This reminds me of that thread where some guy "debunked" the idea that the gigachad is attractive foids.
No shit, bro, we know this already.

Gigachad is actually attractive fym? Tall asf, looks younger than he is, nice physique, dimorphic, got decent bonemass, whats not attractive lol
Forgot to quote @SubhumanForever

Was hoping for it be legit.

Gonna have to keep coping with a mustache ti make my mouth appear wider

• +1
Reactions: Metanoia
natural selection

• +1
Reactions: Metanoia
oh and my lip gains from using a 6 inch stretcher in my mouth daily for months? nothing
how tf did you get a stretch mark if you didn't had any gains? and for how long per day did you use it?
did you 3d printed it by yourself?

Was hoping for it be legit.

Gonna have to keep coping with a mustache ti make my mouth appear wider
It works. Who do you trust, this retarded greycel or a BOTB thread with multiple people claiming it works?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lidian and Bitchwhipper2

@MoggerGaston :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Metanoia and MoggerGaston

This MORON claims he got crazy jaw gains from bone smashing and his lips changed significantly due to a mouth widener.
JFL FOR AT ANYONE WHO BELIEVES THIS GARBAGE :lul::lul::lul: making this thread for the morons who believe in at home lip widening (i was one of them)
View attachment 3117027
View attachment 3117029
This doesn't work for many reasons, but first I will talk about the side effects: (because I've tried it myself for months)

#1 you could get stretchmarks on your lip, and these are basically permanent scars. I've gotten one and im extremely prone to stretch marks, which sucks even more is I got the stretchmark so you'd think this would work but no it still doesn't work even after the stretchmark gains

#2 insane smile lines, because your mouth is open all the time you get extreme smile lines

#3 extreme lost in skin elasticity, you may think this is a good thing because it could widen the mouth, but your gonna look like a wrinkly granny by the time you do this

#4 It is annoying uncomfortable and hard to get in and hurts. because you need to stretch your mouth extremely big for results its hard to get in. I used the 3d printed one from that other thread but the one this guys showcases is high IQ. it lets you expand it over time with a spring applying pressure after getting it into position.

Now why does this not work? Many reasons that are super obvious.
You would need to wear this 24/7, you need to wear braces 24/7 to shift your teeth and a retainer after to retain the gains why wouldn't this apply to the lips?
Okay its soft tissue vs bone, sure its going to be easier to mold soft tissue right?
WRONG its harder to mold soft tissue. fat, skin, and muscle) have almost no structural rigidity.

Also, look at this moron's lip widener, his finger is longer :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: unless he has 18 inch orge hands his mouth is not even getting stretched bruh. :forcedsmile: JFL at believing this

Genetics, surgery, filler, botox and other methods might be legit but this is pure cope and horrible for you.

If you have any valid argument tied to some mechanism of action PLEASE let me know because I'd honestly love a non-surgical lip-widening method. I'm just making this so anyone searching the topic won't waste their time!
oh and my lip gains from using a 6 inch stretcher in my mouth daily for months? nothing :blackpill:
but wide lips are good:(

only thing you can fix is the outer corners of your lips, they often make your mouth look small if they're inturned.

only thing you can fix is the outer corners of your lips, they often make your mouth look small if they're inturned.
i tried threads, didnt work for me at all. and based on the other stuff you've done like fat dissolver I think u over-exaggerate your results, take bad photos and over hype the expectations. with that being said I think the methods you spread are super high IQ and nuanced. but i don't like the way u showcase ur results

how tf did you get a stretch mark if you didn't had any gains? and for how long per day did you use it?
did you 3d printed it by yourself?
i had a factory 3d print it and ship it to me. i wore it 2 hours a day starting and wore it at night which had a bunch of issues. wearing it at night is hell and hella dangerous if move and sleep like me.
i got stretchmarks for the rapidly expanding skin, but the soft tissue around it doesn't just expand like that. which is how someone could get a stretchmark on the surface with no underlying growth