Ending your life

MrUnsynethsied

MrUnsynethsied

Iron
aight so i js wanted to come on here and spread some information some people will look at this post and think im crazy but idc so im gonna say this once and once only killing yourself is the BIGGEST mistake somebody you can ever make and its not because of that “ahhh theres a 1 in billion chance you are alive today” stupid comments it because what happens after.
Ive been doing some research and it came to me hell and heaven is real but its not that part that scares me its for example how house owners selling their property “legally” have to say if somebody commited suicide within that house with that being said there have been many case where this has happened and the house was said to be “haunted” but i have a theory/explantion for this there was a story i was reading where a man commited suicide his own property and so the house was sold the new owner then purchased this property and so everything was fine until a couple weeks when she started hearing noises ones she described as milk being poured into ceral and a man crying theres was also other paranormal activities but i dont want to make this too long. Long story short one day she came down stairs and saw a man with blood on the floor and shit with cereal everywhere blah bla blah in sure some you can find this story somewhere so the therory is when you kill yourself you go to hell but this hell is not “fire and lava” as some may describe i belive your stuck in a continuous loop from the point when you tried killed yourself to the point when you die as a “ghost” and so i also belive your stuck in this loop for the rest of eternity but yeah thats my take goodbye

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
aight so i js wanted to come on here and spread some information some people will look at this post and think im crazy but idc so im gonna say this once and once only killing yourself is the BIGGEST mistake somebody you can ever make and its not because of that “ahhh theres a 1 in billion chance you are alive today” stupid comments it because what happens after.
Ive been doing some research and it came to me hell and heaven is real but its not that part that scares me its for example how house owners selling their property “legally” have to say if somebody commited suicide within that house with that being said there have been many case where this has happened and the house was said to be “haunted” but i have a theory/explantion for this there was a story i was reading where a man commited suicide his own property and so the house was sold the new owner then purchased this property and so everything was fine until a couple weeks when she started hearing noises ones she described as milk being poured into ceral and a man crying theres was also other paranormal activities but i dont want to make this too long. Long story short one day she came down stairs and saw a man with blood on the floor and shit with cereal everywhere blah bla blah in sure some you can find this story somewhere so the therory is when you kill yourself you go to hell but this hell is not “fire and lava” as some may describe i belive your stuck in a continuous loop from the point when you tried killed yourself to the point when you die as a “ghost” and so i also belive your stuck in this loop for the rest of eternity but yeah thats my take goodbye

• +1
Reactions: MrUnsynethsied

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and MrUnsynethsied
Nigga you need to start actually swallowing the medication when the nurse gives it to you not spit it out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz and silencio
"Hell and heaven is real" explain ur logic behind this revelation

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Sound interesting but why hasnt this phenomenon been replicated more commonly than one times except in this larp story

What you have to understand is that, its not about a person killing themselves. Its what a person is going through that makes him want to kill himself. The pain or energy of a haunting, if it were a real, would likely be a metaphysical occurrence not because of suicide itself, but the conditions and hate that lead to suicide. If you pay attention, this world is fucked up for a lot of people not when they die but when they are alive. But lets revisit this idea as a whole.

First, we have no clue on if consciousness is involved. There's absolutely no way a alive person can determine this to be the case for certain, as they cannot verify that truth of death and go on to tell us in no means possible alive. Which means at a base level, every claim of a haunting plagued by ideologies such as yours when it comes to suicide is but a unverified theory, at best.

Also,. What your saying makes no sense from a study timeline perspective. Let me explain. Most of the concepts of spirituality, metaphysicality, haunting, demons etc. come from a centralized source of sorts. You can essentially trace down where these ideas started to come from. The human animal preposition knows nothing about such concepts, and throughout humanity, it has essentially always been the higher minded/thinking person who have introduced these subjects. If we look back historically, it then becomes easy to see which concepts are simply false and derived from the early scholars theories/wisdom, and which are actually rooted and accurate based on those early teachings. For example, we can see a lot of Christians subscribe to anti suicide beliefs, despite the bible itself explicitly portraying suicide as a option for some people. In this case, their ideology would be more of a derivative than one actually rooted from source concepts.

So, when it comes to paranormal activity, it seems the idea of hauntings being a result from suicide are not necessarily part of any solid foundation of study, but a derivative of animalism. Essentially, Its a derivative of the concept that everything has a soul plus other themes of judgement.

And this is important because, when it comes to these foundations which introduced the idea of ghost hauntings, we can see that essentially, none of it was directly tied to suicide at all. And if you think about it like said above, it would not really make any sense. So to me its more likely this is an ideology people subscribed to. And i additionally would think this ideology works and was adopted mainly because conflict of interest

The more likely cause of this ideology taking root as a unconfirmed truth is probably the human condition. Where, people who have vested interest in their humanity and carnality strive to encourage others to suffer and/or continue their lives and reproduce. People don't want to die, and they don't want to see other people kill themselves. These people then go on to tell others that any way of thinking outside of this paradigm is of sinful nature, all because the subject makes them feel uncomfortable or for other vested reason.

Last edited: