ENGINEERCELS in org?

J

Joe383

Iron
I'm 1st year industrial engineering student, Is my major retarded and should i shift?

• +1
Reactions: SLA
engineering is a incel major.

true chad major is business or finance and then work with IB doing nothing but basic math while earning $500K in their first year

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and BoneDensity

true chad major is business or finance and then work with IB doing nothing but basic math while earning $500K in their first year
IB?

Computer science and accounting mog. Computer science for the apsie problem solving skills, and accounting for the chad jewish easy money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
Computer science and accounting mog. Computer science for the apsie problem solving skills, and accounting for the chad jewish easy money.
Girls will think you are a nerd as soon as you tell them you study CS lol

• JFL
Reactions: Joe383
industrial engineering is basically on the same "business" wavelength but is an engineering degree so youll be taking classes like calculus, calculus based physics, chemistry, etc.

if you can survive until past them you'll be fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
industrial engineering is basically on the same "business" wavelength but is an engineering degree so youll be taking classes like calculus, calculus based physics, chemistry, etc.

if you can survive until past them you'll be fine
so engineering will help me statusmaxx?

so engineering will help me statusmaxx?
yes. as long as your not some full blown autist who makes his engineering degree his entire personality

• JFL
Reactions: Joe383
i worked in engineering for almost 10 years
your will mostly networked with trucel in college

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis