Engineers of eyes: Taban, Eppley or Pagnoni…

Adrenochrome

Adrenochrome

🩸LMS Cartel🩸 NO PM’s for private advice
Jaw is law but unfortunately, it’s too risky at the present moment to attempt to redo my lower third as I’m intertwined in many daily interactions amongst clients etc.; thus eyes are taking precedence.

The issue, is that the surgeon who is supposedly at the forefront of replacing windows to the soul, doesn’t really seem to replace them, more so than clean/touch up the window frames/glass; metaphorically speaking (no matter the technique implemented: lower eyelid retraction, canthoplasty, orbital decompression, tear trough silicone implants, pstosis surgery etc.) the results just aren’t impressive.

I’m talking about Taban… and all of the aforementioned procedures are a minimum of 30k collectively. Although I strongly adhere to the maximum of you get what you pay for, it doesn’t seem that Taban truly delivers on this axiom.

What is one to do then… drill hole canthopexy via Eppley seems legit (read the medical journal on it) and I’ve seen some B/A’s of Tidbot that I thought were well executed but I believe he also might have had work done by Pagnoni; who is a newer surgeon in the sphere of aesthetics (who I’ve also talked to but regarding jaw not eyes).

I don’t want to take any risk’s (considerably more averse concerning eyes) but I also want a dramatic change that I don’t believe Taban can deliver.

Who else is looking to or has already remodeled their eye area? Do share your experience/procedures as well as your thoughts on these surgeons.

Moreover, have you found any other surgeons comparable to Taban in terms of surgical prowess but who are actually able to produce superlative aesthetic outcomes and if so, who are they? (Same query in relation to procedures able to achieve positive canthal tilt in combination with increased horizontal width).

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Sal and Corleone
yall sleeping on dr ivan vrcek hes my idol

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I’ve talked to epply for the last month or so talks have been going well should get my shit done by end this year
r u 18 bro /? how can u get the surgery
lifefuel for u if u can

• +1
I’ve talked to epply for the last month or so talks have been going well should get my shit done by end this year
dont touc hthe eyes they are high psl tho

• +1
I’d have to lie unfortunately but it could be done easily I think
nigga you dont have to lie u can go to him at 15
u just need parental consent

• +1
I’m getting high pfl, lower ph, and more pct
LMFAO dont go to eppley for more PFL i know a doctor that STRICTLY does horizontal pfl lengthening who I WENT TO he aslo does medial canthus surgeyr

• +1
LMFAO dont go to eppley for more PFL i know a doctor that STRICTLY does horizontal pfl lengthening who I WENT TO he aslo does medial canthus surgeyr
I assume ivan vrcek no?…

Only seeing light procedures in his galleries like bleph etc… a few orbital decomps but only for Graves’ disease.

I need that horizontal pfl and positive tilt, will dm.

Last edited:
Link pleaze
i dont want it goiing mainstream on this forum bc ppl will go visit this doctor and it will become a phenomenon because a lot of people here i believe are insecure of their PFL even though 99% arent even bad

• +1
I need lower lid retraction upper eyelid filler and orbital rim implants who would I go to for that?

i dont want it goiing mainstream on this forum bc ppl will go visit this doctor and it will become a phenomenon because a lot of people here i believe are insecure of their PFL even though 99% arent even bad
Post it here boyo help your looksmaxxinf boyos out

I assume ivan vrcek no?…
FUCK NO LMFAO XDXDXD LOLOLOLOL VRCEK WOULDNT DARE TOUCH THE MEDIAL CANTHUS PFL EVEN IF U ASKED HIM TO I LOVE THE GUY HES AMAZING BUT HE IS STRICTLY TABANS STUDENT AND THATS TOO RISKYT FOR HIM

• Woah
Reactions: Adrenochrome
I need lower lid retraction upper eyelid filler and orbital rim implants who would I go to for that?
thats kiddy shit nigga lmfao taban would be the first choice if not then his runner up mentor in training soon to be BEST EYE SURGEON IN THE WORLD ivan vrcek then i wouldsuggest eppley afterwards
anyone else after that I have not seen miracles or remarkble results
also dfont go to iran nigga that one doctor from insta gave a woman brain damage with orbital decompression

• +1
Reactions: sixfeettwo
Realistically you can go to any decent plastic surgeon, show them what you’d like to achieve and brainstorm with them using your knowledge and theirs.

• JFL
Reactions: Adrenochrome
Post it here boyo help your looksmaxxinf boyos out
no one here is my boyo i look out for numero uno yo mismo
why would i help out a bunch of fags that dont even care about me

• +1
no one here is my boyo i look out for numero uno yo mismo
why would i help out a bunch of fags that dont even care about me
Boyo, that wouldn’t effect you, you’d help incels ascend while you mog them anyways

thats kiddy shit nigga lmfao taban would be the first choice if not then his runner up mentor in training soon to be BEST EYE SURGEON IN THE WORLD ivan vrcek then i wouldsuggest eppley afterwards
anyone else after that I have not seen miracles or remarkble results
also dfont go to iran nigga that one doctor from insta gave a woman brain damage with orbital decompression
I sent some photos to Taban I wanted to get some other options so thanks I’ll check them out. I was thinking of orbital decompression but I don’t have bug eyes I think filler should give me what I want I have a strong brow ridge and want the deeper set appearance

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
So apparently, virtual i.e. facetime consultations with Taban are scheduled all the way out until December... just the consultation portion. Absolutely absurd, curious if anyone else reached out recently and was informed of ridiculous consult timeframes (I may try to broker an early entry point, will update if my offer is accepted).

In the meantime, looks like I'll be inquiring to E and some others on the list.

Update: The surgical coordinator said that they can expedite the consult/process and the fee is $500.

IIWII