English footballers U13 are all pretty much black and tall as fuck

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Another brutal racepill. Blacks are just better at sports. Entire team is ethnic. Future of England is all literally ethnic. England will rival France in 10 years. I reckon 9 out of 11 of the starting team will be either black or mixed black.

Only the keeper is guaranteed to be white. Because let's be honest. Goalkeeper position is usually the pereon who the bullied person growing up ends up. In typical fashion, it ends up being cumskin boys who get bullied and end up in this position (for their own good tbh). High T BBCs and other ethnics force whiteboys to stay in net. It's always the position in a football game no one wants to be. Black guys are rarely goalkeepers and when they are, they're usually shit (Onana).

Also look at height dispraity 😲

One nigga looks like he's 6'0 already.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: laaltin, Looks234, dna_cel and 7 others
I have an unpopular opinion, that the recent success of blacks in sports is not because of the not enough proven superior athleticism but mainly because they have a big advantage by going through puberty very early. They are almost grown men by the time let's say whites hit puberty, so academies will obviously choose the former, thus white youth will have a harder time getting into them and make it to the pro level, eventually giving up

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Kroker, dxrkprince, likenesss and 10 others
bbcworship.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Soychadcell, sub5outsider, dxrkprince and 5 others
Take a look at south Africas rugby or swimming team :feelswhat:(pretty much any other sport than running and football)

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and N1666
Dnr 16th May 2013cel

• Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Every kid I knew who played on teams like this since young were always more developed than everyone else. They always stay at a low body fat percentage too and are giga nt. If I ever have a child I'm getting him into football from young.

• +1
see this frame , the white kid went to celebrate with that tall nigger kid. but that nigger kid brutally did not even fist bump with the white kid.

meanwhile all the Black kids joined and celebrated together. then all the eight black kids celebrated together with keeping that tall nigger infront of him as a pack.

i really sometimes don't understand how can whites be this stupid, they single handedly destroyed themselves and their countries with "muh all races are equal bullshit"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, SteveLorde, Hardrada and 1 other person
Take a look at south Africas rugby or swimming team :feelswhat:(pretty much any other sport than running and football)
and all of their wives are white or brown. none marries a niggeress.

• So Sad
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
mirin the level of the yamnaya team tbh

• +1
see this frame , the white kid went to celebrate with that tall nigger kid. but that nigger kid brutally did not even fist bump with the white kid.

meanwhile all the Black kids joined and celebrated together. then all the eight black kids celebrated together with keeping that tall nigger infront of him as a pack.

i really sometimes don't understand how can whites be this stupid, they single handedly destroyed themselves and their countries with "muh all races are equal bullshit"

View attachment 2882212View attachment 2882214
Because they are cucks. Everyone ethnic in the West knows whites are pussy bitches. I would say it's ALL ethnics who feel this way. There is a sense of brotherhood amongst ethnics (at least in the UK). YEah you sometimes see blacks with other blacks, pakis with other pakis, Bengalis with Bengalis - but they are friends amongst themselves first before the English white boy.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, human304 and boxface34
It's because blacks go through puberty early. The average black is in tanner stage 3 at 13 while eh average hits that at almost 16

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and SecularIslamist
Two ppl in my school became professional footballers and it's all cuz they have basic football technique but primarily good bodies they were both tall and had thick wrists

Because they are cucks. Everyone ethnic in the West knows whites are pussy bitches. I would say it's ALL ethnics who feel this way. There is a sense of brotherhood amongst ethnics (at least in the UK). YEah you sometimes see blacks with other blacks, pakis with other pakis, Bengalis with Bengalis - but they are friends amongst themselves first before the English white boy.
Take ur meds niggers are subhuman apes hence why they do sports as it doesn’t require any intelligence, if whites are “pussies” then nigs are the biggest pussies alive

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and SecularIslamist
Two ppl in my school became professional footballers and it's all cuz they have basic football technique but primarily good bodies they were both tall and had thick wrists
What league?

I knew like 10 people (including my brother) in my school who was playing for local club at my school. None of them made it pro. Two of them are in Sunday league JFL.

Take ur meds niggers are subhuman apes hence why they do sports as it doesn’t require any intelligence, if whites are “pussies” then nigs are the biggest pussies alive
No it's true blacks are stronger. I'm not a BBC addict like rest of curries.org. Every school I see the 'hardest' guy is always an ethnic - even if they are less than 5% of school population.

these whites are just 7% of the world population but still cheering for their destruction. ukraine-russia war , on the gore videos people aka white people are seen cheering , wanting to destroy russia.

nigga you are killing your brothers.

i just don't understand this. really clown world moment.

niggers get so much smv boost , its unbelievable its like all races men should work work work and their women and wealth are given to niggers.

• JFL
Reactions: mewman, mayo mogger, dna_cel and 2 others
What league?

I knew like 10 people (including my brother) in my school who was playing for local club at my school. None of them made it pro. Two of them are in Sunday league JFL.
One plays in Scottish league the other 5th division but both used to play in higher English divisions and both have been in fifa

No it's true blacks are stronger. I'm not a BBC addict like rest of curries.org. Every school I see the 'hardest' guy is always an ethnic - even if they are less than 5% of school population.
My school was 99% white and no one on this site would last even a week in that school especially not any shitskin or black from london

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and st.hamudi but 6‘5
one more Frame, my God , all the referees are Paki ethnics ( who probably used to play but could not made the men's team).

brutal, whites, pakis all getting cucked by Niggers in England. JFL.

these whites are just 7% of the world population but still cheering for their destruction. ukraine-russia war , on the gore videos people aka white people are seen cheering , wanting to destroy russia.

nigga you are killing your brothers.

i just don't understand this. really clown world moment.

niggers get so much smv boost , its unbelievable its like all races men should work work work and their women and wealth are given to niggers.

View attachment 2882238View attachment 2882239
Ukrainians and Russians are the exact same people genetically. Two of the biggest European nations killing eachother.

Look at the 90s Ukrainian president he looks like Putin's cousin cuz he literally is

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and human304
one more Frame, my God , all the referees are Paki ethnics ( who probably used to play but could not made the men's team).

brutal, whites, pakis all getting cucked by Niggers in England. JFL.
View attachment 2882245
That's cuz it's in Dubai

Every youth player I see is African. There was a tiktok of the German youth team and everyone was commenting how none are actually German

Even Cole Palmer got some African in him. His grandfather is African.

• +1
Reactions: human304
Ukrainians and Russians are the exact same people genetically. Two of the biggest European nations killing eachother.

Look at the 90s Ukrainian president he looks like Putin's cousin cuz he literally is

only possible in Whites. no blacks or ethnics comment on the gore videos saying: "they are getting hard" or things like that.

only whites post that kinds of comments.

profit is only what they care about.

There was a tiktok of the German youth team and everyone was commenting how none are actually German
that niggerization already destroyed German football. they are never gonna win anything. Aryan pride is gone.

• So Sad
that niggerization already destroyed German football. they are never gonna win anything. Aryan pride is gone.

I made a thread about this two years ago "black people are destroying football" but I think it was deleted

Blacks have been domesticated only since the 1700s mostly whereas with whites it's about 2000 years so they have physical advantage

• +1
I don't even understand why Africans play for countries they weren't born in. I guess it's just for the money and trophy. They're basically using the country. It don't mean anything to a native french man if France wins the world cup and every player is a 1st generation immigrant from another country

I don't even understand why Africans play for countries they weren't born in. I guess it's just for the money and trophy.

they do it for pink pussy. black pussy is the most disgusting thing to ever exist. so they play for those countries to get high quality white/asian/laitna/arab/curry/paki pussy.

I don't even understand why Africans play for countries they weren't born in. I guess it's just for the money and trophy. They're basically using the country. It don't mean anything to a native french man if France wins the world cup and every player is a 1st generation immigrant from another country
Most French blacks were born there. Afvew probably weren't. But it's probably more likely the football associations trying to get them to play for their own national teams when they scout them early. They did this to Muokoko and Ansu Fati. If they end up flops they will go back to playing for African team as back up lmao.

only possible in Whites. no blacks or ethnics comment on the gore videos saying: "they are getting hard" or things like that.

only whites post that kinds of comments.

profit is only what they care about.
Yes the do lol, look at Israeli Palestine war.
Most of current wars are ethnic ones only ukrainian war is white, you probably don't know of wars in Africa because media dosen't show them.
Just stop with that "muh white" shit, white nationalism is for americuck mutts with no culture, in Europe people have their own ethnic identities and no reason to identify as "white" which is dubious collonial term.

Last edited:
I have an unpopular opinion, that the recent success of blacks in sports is not because of the not enough proven superior athleticism but mainly because they have a big advantage by going through puberty very early. They are almost grown men by the time let's say whites hit puberty, so academies will obviously choose the former, thus white youth will have a harder time getting into them and make it to the pro level, eventually giving up

it’s because of jews

Yes the do lol, look at Israeli Palestine war.

Israel Palestine war is a religious war, between Jews and Muslims.

and most jobless muslims are from south asia and africa , that is why you see them posting these things , cause they are paid pennies by rich Arabs to post those things, from their click farms.

not the same.

I've said this on here multiple times before, good to see others saying it too

Lets say at 13, Lukaku had the bodysize of an 18 year old and the co-ordination of an 18 year old leading him to have the footballing skill (lying somewhere in between) of an average 16 year old.
This would put him at such an outrageous advantage playing against normal 13 year olds that he gets fast tracked into academy systems and gets to play against the best 13 year olds from around the world so he adapts to scoring against that caliber of player.
This continues when he's 14,15,16 and with all of the professional coaching and reinforcement he's receiving he continues scoring against the best in the world at his age level and now his skill level is beginning to catch up the the extreme physical advantage that was allowing him to dominate in the beginning once he's no longer 5 years more physically developed than his opponents.

Here's the Ireland team at under 15 level, half are blackcels

Once they reach under 18 level all of the blackcels who got selected on the basis of having a physical advantage due to earlier puberty have been weeded out of the team and it's just the skilled players left meaning no blacks but 2 mulattos unfortunately

Also what the fuck is up with the faces of the blackcels in the pic above
They look fucking 30, muh "blacks dont crack"

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and st.hamudi but 6‘5
which faggot unironically watches soccer

Another brutal racepill. Blacks are just better at sports. Entire team is ethnic. Future of England is all literally ethnic. England will rival France in 10 years. I reckon 9 out of 11 of the starting team will be either black or mixed black.

Only the keeper is guaranteed to be white. Because let's be honest. Goalkeeper position is usually the pereon who the bullied person growing up ends up. In typical fashion, it ends up being cumskin boys who get bullied and end up in this position (for their own good tbh). High T BBCs and other ethnics force whiteboys to stay in net. It's always the position in a football game no one wants to be. Black guys are rarely goalkeepers and when they are, they're usually shit (Onana).

Also look at height dispraity 😲

One nigga looks like he's 6'0 already.

You're a fucking retard most of these won't make it
Pro

I've said this on here multiple times before, good to see others saying it too

Lets say at 13, Lukaku had the bodysize of an 18 year old and the co-ordination of an 18 year old leading him to have the footballing skill (lying somewhere in between) of an average 16 year old.
This would put him at such an outrageous advantage playing against normal 13 year olds that he gets fast tracked into academy systems and gets to play against the best 13 year olds from around the world so he adapts to scoring against that caliber of player.
This continues when he's 14,15,16 and with all of the professional coaching and reinforcement he's receiving he continues scoring against the best in the world at his age level and now his skill level is beginning to catch up the the extreme physical advantage that was allowing him to dominate in the beginning once he's no longer 5 years more physically developed than his opponents.
View attachment 2882436

Here's the Ireland team at under 15 level, half are blackcels

View attachment 2882447

Once they reach under 18 level all of the blackcels who got selected on the basis of having a physical advantage due to earlier puberty have been weeded out of the team and it's just the skilled players left meaning no blacks but 2 mulattos unfortunately

View attachment 2882449

Also what the fuck is up with the faces of the blackcels in the pic above
They look fucking 30, muh "blacks dont crack"
Surely there would be more black rugby players then?

Ironically I think it’s ‘reverse’ racism, the black players are easier to market compared to an Asian and some of the more average white players so they get picked over them.

now show the fastest guy in the premier league, AND ALSO ITS BEEN SHOWN THAT NIGGERS LIE ABOUT THEIR AGE IN ORDER TO GET INTO EUROPE, THOSE DEFINETLY ARENT 16, AND ALSO WHITES HAVE LATER PUBERTY, AND BEST PLAYERS RIGHT NOW ARE WHITE, SO JFL AT FOOTBALL COPE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and st.hamudi but 6‘5
blacks do absolutely shit in rugby because they dont have the strength builds that whites and polynesians do
Ironically I think it’s ‘reverse’ racism, the black players are easier to market compared to an Asian and some of the more average white players so they get picked over them.
it is, finally someone is noticing, basically jews at the top are choosing niggers over whites for the diversity points, same with the NFL

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4

the reality of why blacks are getting in

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro

Rugby is not a popular sport, especially among inmigrants.

Rugby is not a popular sport, especially among inmigrants.
Tell that to the Africans in South Africa and the Polynesians in New Zealand

BBC theory > Gravity theory
White women prefer the expentancy to die in the next 5 years than dating yt bois or chinks

Last edited:
South africans don't do good at any sports
They do insanely well in rugby and tennis, also two of the fastest African u18 sprinters rn are white, most good sa athletes are white

half of the Germany national team is either niggers or mixed imagine Hitler seeing this also look at Denmark,Norway,Sweden teams full of etnics

• +1
blacks are more likely to be better at sport cuz unlike whites they dont have the confort of having parents nice home plans for the future uni ect sport is not preority most blacks are on the streets their future is either sport or jail

blacks are more likely to be better at sport cuz unlike whites they dont have the confort of having parents nice home plans for the future uni ect sport is not preority most blacks are on the streets their future is either sport or jail

nope. White boys are forbidden heck even punished for doing sports in Germany and many other woke white nations. they think doing well in sports will make them nationalistic and in turn cause racial identity to develop in them.

they want to destroy any and all places where White men can shine.

They do insanely well in rugby and tennis, also two of the fastest African u18 sprinters rn are white, most good sa athletes are white
Ok I didn't know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back