English people are truly superior

koalendo

koalendo

certified misogynist
I don't know if god exists or not, but if he exists and he has his own chosen people then they must be the English.

people who come from the southern part of an island called Great Britain have won both world wars, colonized 25% of the earth, cucked every single existing empire, ethnically cleansed entire continents and put their own people instead, birthed their successor as the world's strongest nation(USA), their language is the most spread around the world.

kids from an early age in large places of the world are forced to learn English in school, the language of who cucked their ancestors.

every single nation got its own supremacist which is insane and pathetic when you can clearly see that the English are the true superiors.

Attachments

• The_British_Empire.png
    The_British_Empire.png
    238.4 KB · Views: 87
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Myth, Deleted member 2403 and 8 others
dnrd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 10949, SkinjobCatastrophe and 3 others
ok, goy.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and SkinjobCatastrophe
I don't know if god exists or not, but if he exists and he has his own chosen people then they must be the English.

people who come from the southern part of an island called Great Britain have won both world wars, colonized 25% of the earth, cucked every single existing empire, ethnically cleansed entire continents and put their own people instead, birthed their successor as the world's strongest nation(USA), their language is the most spread around the world.

kids from an early age in large places of the world are forced to learn English in school, the language of who cucked their ancestors.

every single nation got its own supremacist which is insane and pathetic when you can clearly see that the English are the true superiors.
. What

Attachments

• E17wiIFXIAIH_Sm.jpeg
    E17wiIFXIAIH_Sm.jpeg
    44.2 KB · Views: 100
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, goat2x, owlofathena and 2 others

but also this cause (((eternal anglos)))

tbh .

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, TsarTsar444, owlofathena and 1 other person
They may have been great conquerors in the past but they are very cucked today

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 13854
im so magnificent
i have a nice car, a BMW

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and SkinjobCatastrophe
024402ab5e54327073e45f5a78bfab2a4d05dd09a9a0836461a5753f0ceb1b89 1

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and SkinjobCatastrophe
its true, but a huge part of it is the strategical advantage of being on that island.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, owlofathena, pizza and 1 other person
What? Eternal Anglo? Who are they? Wouldn't that be you and me (assuming you're white)?
I'm half med, not anglo.

And they're essentially the kikes of europe,
besides the actual kikes of europe because they're race traitors who sold us out for the jews...

• +1
I'm half med, not anglo.

besides the actual kikes of europe because they're race traitors who sold us out for the jews...
o wow the leadership is corrupt, same as every other group of people ever. The point is the accomplishments of the actual people, the genetic stock, of the english people is unrivaled by anyone else in history.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, SkinjobCatastrophe and chaddyboi66
I'm half med, not anglo.

So anglo saxons? That's mostly all white people. The thing about the anglo saxons is they bread like rabbits throughout history.

• +1
english cuisine is shit

• +1
So anglo saxons? That's mostly all white people. The thing about the anglo saxons is they bread like rabbits throughout history.
No Anon I...

It's a meme referring to the corrupt English establishment that went out of it's way to fuck it's own European brethren (and the rest of world btw).
Here's a normie tier take cause you're "out of the loop":

Last edited:
The English are absolutely nuts, sittin around drinking tea and smoking cigarettes that they gathered from the world over in the most remote and difficult to navigate jungles, wearing suits and 2 foot tall top hats while their military owned like 75% of the planet’s viable land for farming or resource use and they were developing the foremost advancements in engineering, medicine, chemistry, on their half frozen tiny island with almost zero natural resources. The whole island really, although england was always the most important

• +1
Reactions: koalendo
english cuisine is shit
Right because like curry is any better right?
Diarrhea GIF

I shit on the Anglos for muh (((Eternal Anglo))) but I'm not a fool the English people themselves are alright I guess, well that was before they cucked out and this became a thing:

Right because like curry is any better right?
Diarrhea GIF

I shit on the Anglos for muh (((Eternal Anglo))) but I'm not a fool the English people themselves are alright I guess, well that was before they cucked out and this became a thing:

never ate indian food b4 but people seem to rave about it more than english cuisine

• Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and Deleted member 10949
Cope

North caucasians are superior

o wow the leadership is corrupt, same as every other group of people ever. The point is the accomplishments of the actual people, the genetic stock, of the english people is unrivaled by anyone else in history.
Yeah but when talking about the people, the Nords have always always mogged (and cucked) them hard tbh and they know it which makes them seethe and want to try and do the same to inferior peoples to appease their own insecurities.

Last edited:
Let me guess, you're indian

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
jews are an example of the delusional supremacists I mentioned before.

gets gassed and enslaved by the Germans, the anglophones come and save them, gift them one of their colonies to have their own country there, and protects them from the natives of that land and give them money and weapons to protect themselves.

jews can feel superior around their neighboring Arab peasants, but they know how bad things could've been if their anglo masters didn't decide to adopt them, they know they better not displease their masters.

astonishingly based

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 2403, koalendo and 1 other person

we're horrid today. so many currys