English people keep crossing the road when im walking on the pavement

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
I live in a very English middle class area in London as an ethnic which used to be a shithole.

Them moving in the area actually quadrupled my house price from £250k to £1m , as it's now an exclusive location to live.

However, they cross the road when im walking to show their disapproval of me, some give me dirty looks. Some just point at me and say "there's one there" inferring that im ethnic.

This happens daily.

I'm not sure what to think, I have been living in the area for 20 years. They just moved in.

Do ethnics ruin an area? Absolutely. Are ethnics usually crime ridden and dirty? Absolutely.

The English did improve the area and are responsible for pushing up the house prices.otherwise it would be a shit hole.

It's getting to me as this happens daily. I can see it through their eyes they spent a lot of money to live here away from ethnics, and don't want their kids even seeing ethnics.

I guess I'm just dragging the area down with my looks, I'm thinking of walking through the poorer ethnic area and avoiding this area.

If the English leave as the ethnics take over my house will drop in value. They just want to live in their bubble which doesn't include my image.

@Gosick
@Ocelot
@wereqryan
@Short Ugly and Brown

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, .👽., Copeful and 36 others
the uk is such a divided place in terms of class, ethnicity, politics, etc. it’s so shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Vvvvxxxx, TheChosenChad and 12 others
However, they cross the road when im walking to show their disapproval of me, some give me dirty looks. Some just point at me and say "there's one there" inferring that im ethnic.

@Gosick
@Ocelot
@wereqryan
@Short Ugly and Brown

I doubt anyone is blatantly pointing at you saying, "there's one there". You sound paranoid. If anything, most middle-class white people tend to be bleeding heart liberal types that would be very careful to offend you. On the other hand, working-class people are much more likely to be overt in their racism.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Zygos4Life and Deleted member 6128
the uk is such a divided place in terms of class, ethnicity, politics, etc. it’s so shit

That's every multicultural country on this earth.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and SWG88

The UK is magnitudes less divided than the US.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
in terms of race and politics yes. but in terms of class definitely not at all. also why the useless comparison that’s not what the topic is

• +1
Reactions: SharkTales, Vvvvxxxx, TheChosenChad and 3 others
just leave tbh

they dont wan t u there

and you dont wanna be there

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Copeful, Babyblackcarrot, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 8 others
Their assholes but you can understand them abit, I would be annoyed if ethnics started invading my country under the guise of immigration and muh die-versity. Although, they are wrong in that their taking it out on the ethnics rather then the ones who run the country.

I get annoyed when Ethnics claim their french, British, german like umm no. This type of crap would drive the natives insane because their hijacking the identity of the country/their homeland.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, SWG88, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
Breed with an ethnic woman and conceive dozen children

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 7823 and 10 others
Strange. I wouldn’t be surprised if you live in an area with primarily old, racist British people. I don’t know if you’re exaggerating or not with the “they point at me, this happens everyday” anecdote, sounds almost too cliché, something an intersectionalist would say about colonial South Africa. If it is indeed real and you’re not merely seeking sympathy, then you need to move man.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, AsGoodAsItGets, Zygos4Life and 5 others
You could buy such a nice property with £1m
Move somewhere nice, I would hate to live in a neighborhood full of arrogant, stuck up white families, especially in a place like London

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Strange. I wouldn’t be surprised if you live in an area with primarily old, racist British people. I don’t know if you’re exaggerating or not with the “they point at me, this happens everyday” anecdote, sounds almost too cliché, something an intersectionalist would say about colonial South Africa. If it is indeed real and you’re not merely seeking sympathy, then you need to move man.

They cross the road or walk on the road and then go back on the pavement when they pass me. This happens daily.

It's a micro aggression. Some give me dirty looks. I wear sunglasses now so they can't get the satisfaction of seeing a reaction out of me.

I should of clarified , I have been pointed at and said "there's one there" on three occasions. Two of which were English people viewing houses.

I'm not leaving.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and stuckneworleans
Sell your house and move to a better European country with nicer weather, cheaper food and much cheaper real estate. This house is selling for 440 000 pounds in my country.

Screen Shot 2020 08 01 at 225820

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
Sell your house and move to a better European country with nicer weather, cheaper food and much cheaper real estate. This house is selling for 440 000 pounds in my country.

View attachment 560457

And that's not even in an undeveloped, unsafe European country. Slovenia is one of the safest, economically most stable countries in Europe. More stable than Italy and many others.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot, Deleted member 3990, Azoriko and 6 others
And that's not even in an undeveloped, unsafe European country. Slovenia is one of the safest, economically most stable countries in Europe. More stable than Italy and many others.

My plan is to wait for the economy to collapse, then I'm remortgaging my house to start purchasing real estate when it bottoms.

Put my house on rent and then live abroad somewhere.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Chadeep, Deleted member 399 and 2 others
Wow I would expect you to be their token ethnic and they would be overly nice to you. Get a wife girlfriend to get back at them

• So Sad
They cross the road or walk on the road and then go back on the pavement when they pass me. This happens daily.

It's a micro aggression. Some give me dirty looks. I wear sunglasses now so they can't get the satisfaction of seeing a reaction out of me.

I should of clarified , I have been pointed at and said "there's one there" on three occasions. Two of which were English people viewing houses.

I'm not leaving.
I've experienced white girls crossing the road and then going back to the same pavement when they see me passing

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: sytyl and Gaia262
What is this cuckery bro. You are feeling bad for white people when you are being discriminated against. You absolute soyboy.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 8771 and 8 others
What is this cuckery bro. You are feeling bad for white people when you are being discriminated against. You absolute soyboy.

I see your point but They did improve the area , and it's now marketed as an exclusive area to live in.
It used to be an ethnic shithole.

They did make us £750k for doing nothing really , least I can do to maintain their image is just take a different route and let them have their fantasy. If they leave as the ethnics all return the area goes to shit my house drops in value and I'm up stuck with nigs and pakis again.

How tall are you op?

• +1
They think you have acid ready to spill on them

• So Sad
I live in a very English middle class area in London as an ethnic which used to be a shithole.

Them moving in the area actually quadrupled my house price from £250k to £1m , as it's now an exclusive location to live.

This happens daily.

I'm not sure what to think, I have been living in the area for 20 years. They just moved in.

Do ethnics ruin an area? Absolutely. Are ethnics usually crime ridden and dirty? Absolutely.

The English did improve the area and are responsible for pushing up the house prices.otherwise it would be a shit hole.

It's getting to me as this happens daily. I can see it through their eyes they spent a lot of money to live here away from ethnics, and don't want their kids even seeing ethnics.

I guess I'm just dragging the area down with my looks, I'm thinking of walking through the poorer ethnic area and avoiding this area.

If the English leave as the ethnics take over my house will drop in value. They just want to live in their bubble which doesn't include my image.

@Gosick
@Ocelot
@wereqryan
@Short Ugly and Brown

A "very English middle class area" in London? I didn't even know such a place existed..

It's an utter cesspit dump and deeply depressing to any real British patriots out there. Been there a few times over the years for traveling stopover, visa appointments etc and i hate it.

I can't stand any of the cunts, even the European immigrants. You can literally walk around all day, visiting cafe's shops, pubs and hotels and never once come across a native British person serving you.. Really pisses me off.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot, GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 3990 and 1 other person
A "very English middle class area" in London? I didn't even know such a place existed..

It's an utter cesspit dump and deeply depressing to any real British patriots out there. Been there a few times over the years for traveling stopover, visa appointments etc and i hate it.

I can't stand any of the cunts, even the European immigrants. You can literally walk around all day, visiting cafe's shops, pubs and hotels and never once come across a native British person serving you.. Really pisses me off.

This is different , they really market this place as an old English conservation area. This area is also the most ethnically diverse areas in the uk , so you can see the apartheid.

They have these little festivals with organic foods, face painting, ice cream , bouncy castles for the kids and singing and shit they like.

Play spot the ethnic, if you do see one they are always alone/in groups never with the english.

@Gosick

Last edited:
This is different , they really market this place as an old English conservation area. This area is also the most ethnically diverse areas in the uk , so you can see the apartheid.

They have these little festivals with organic foods, face painting for the kids and singing and shit they like.

Play spot the ethnic, if you do see one they are always alone/in groups never with the english.

@Gosick

damn, I would get weird vibes if I went to that event as a minority ethnic tbh. Most of the oldcels/native brits are probably racist and dislike foreigners.

• +1
Try living in brazil nigga
50/50 white and black

it's like the usa but worse

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12165 and GuyFromSingapore
OP fucking dark triadmax when they do this shit
make them poop in their pants ngl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Gaia262

holy fck, goes to show the horror of racemixing. damn

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jagged0 and Gaia262
just move to different country bro
there is a lot richer and better countries in Europe
i get you british people are assholes with superiority complex, i talked to few native brits and they are shitty people... they treat us poles like shit too ofc we are white so its not that obvious that we are polish but once they get to know about our nationality they start looking at us like we are worse

• +1
are the white ppl richer?
Yes, way richer
favela and all the stereotypes you find on internet are from black people and their neighborhoods

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Gaia262
just move to different country bro
there is a lot richer and better countries in Europe
i get you british people are assholes with superiority complex, i talked to few native brits and they are shitty people... they treat us poles like shit too ofc we are white so its not that obvious that we are polish but once they get to know about our nationality they start looking at us like we are worse

We never had a problem with Poles, we've always had good relations and friendship with Poles and Poland..
Things changed in 2004 when the flood gates opened

If you want racism and hatred then flood a persons homeland with foreigners and don't let them have a say. It's only going to get worse.

Id tend to think youre kinda paranoid but I DID see with my own eyes people doing stuff like this JFL, specially a girl i was seeing she crossed the road everytime she saw someone black then go back.

What i dont understand is that you sre supposedly a person of decent profile and educated so this shouldnt happen to you that much

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Gaia262
Id tend to think youre kinda paranoid but I DID see with my own eyes people doing stuff like this JFL, specially a girl i was seeing she crossed the road everytime she saw someone black then go back.

What i dont understand is that you sre supposedly a person of decent profile and educated so this shouldnt happen to you that much

Doesn't matter if I graduated from a top university, they can't see it . They can't see that i work in finance in Mayfair , they can't see my nice guy personality. Or if I own a seven figure house.

They just see me and make a snap judgement that I'm just some shit ethnic who doesn't fit the image. It's a high probability he is poor
trash and not one of us.

Just sucks you achieved things but still seen as a leper. It's just a lesson for the forum that money, personality or achievements doesn't mean shit without image.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634, EverythingMattersCel, Ocelot and 4 others
Sell the house and get surgeries

>Some just point at me and say "there's one there" inferring that im ethnic.

as fucking if lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Just leave. Much better to live amongst yourselves

Sell the house and move somewhere else

Imagine being so low T that cumskins insult your race in front of your face jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771

It's much better to be a person of east Asian descent in US than in UK, partly because the east Asian population is so much lower in UK, which leads to more "othering" and racism.

As for other races, there are racial divides in the more diverse cities like London and Birmingham among the black and south Asian minorities. In the more homogeneous white areas, you don't see it as much because minorities there have no critical mass, so they have no choice but to associate with white people, many of whom are even more racist than whites living in the multicultural cities.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Gaia262
>Some just point at me and say "there's one there" inferring that im ethnic.

as fucking if lmao
My parents always do this lmao

My mother splashed water with her car on some women once

But this is in a rural area, tbh kinda disturbing to see groups of ethnics here. When I'm in the city i don't think about it

Literally went from being a colonist to being colonized (both land and wombs), it's over for teacels.

• JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin and AsGoodAsItGets
Doesn't matter if I graduated from a top university, they can't see it . They can't see that i work in finance in Mayfair , they can't see my nice guy personality. Or if I own a seven figure house.

They just see me and make a snap judgement that I'm just some shit ethnic who doesn't fit the image. It's a high probability he is poor
trash and not one of us.

Just sucks you achieved things but still seen as a leper. It's just a lesson for the forum that money, personality or achievements doesn't mean shit without image.

It's not your race but your FACE that is the problem.

• +1
My parents always do this lmao

My mother splashed water with her car on some women once

But this is in a rural area, tbh kinda disturbing to see groups of ethnics here. When I'm in the city i don't think about it
I should say I'm sorry this happens to you OP

• So Sad
Do you think if you were a gl ethnic, you would be more accepted and not receive this treatment?? Or

Do you think if you were a gl ethnic, you would be more accepted and not receive this treatment?? Or

This is a question i ask my self.

They do this to all ethnics in my area not just me. Its systemic micro aggression.

Since i last posted this its got worse to the point ethnics are refusing to walk on the same road as other ethnics.

Some ethnics are now refusing walk on the same road as the white english as a revenge tactic.

Its sad to see, its pathetic to see grown wealthy adults doing this to each other every day .

Last edited: