English should have spread English language in Europe

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
It has limited my geomaxxxing goals. The only other countries I can geomaxxx in is USA, Australia, New Zealand, and maybe South Africa - but who tf wants to immigrate there?

Any other country they occupied or has a presence (i.e India) they never really culturally conquered the people. English is Lingua Franca in most of the world and is the default language (thanks Britain), but no society apart from these angloid countries actually speak it to a good degree.

Why didn't they do what they French did in North Africa? I don't support kuffar implementing another language over Muslim lands after all language acquisition is a gateway to cultural assimilation, but the British established a colonial legacy over the economy, academics and science. Learning English should only be for educational purposes in the formal sense, not watching TV shows, browsing tiktoks etc.

You can't be high IQ today without knowing English. The cutting edge of many disciplines are based on the English language. Just as in the past you had to know Greek, Latin, Sanskrit, Arabic today you have to learn English. Chinese knew this early on, no wonder they zoomed ahead but manage to counteract cultural influence of the West (somewhat). This is why they have Youku, Baidu that ensures a degree of separation between chinks and western worls . They should start establishing their own linguistic dominance over the world to counter English.

@MaghrebGator @Abhorrence @Gengar

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Eternal_
Fuck! I started off writing about geomaxxxing and ended with a postcolonial rant. The fuck is wrong with me?

learning Portuguese will give you the biggest bang for your buck in terms of geomaxxing in the sense that it’ll give you access to more hot foids than any other language.

Cuz if u can understand Portuguese you can understand Spanish, but Spanish speakers can’t understand protoguese.

You’d be able to communicate with everyone in the Iberian peninsular and central and South America

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Good thread but European countries are too proud and uptight to have ever adopted English in the way that you are wanting/describing.

Just look at the Dutch, Germans, Scandinavians, etc. They know English even better than their native language but won’t use it and implement it in the culture out of spite and pride.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Heinrich Schmidt, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
Good thread but European countries are too proud and uptight to have ever adopted English in the way that you are wanting/describing.

Just look at the Dutch, Germans, Scandinavians, etc. They know English even better than their native language but won’t use it and implement it in the culture out of spite and pride.
I respect that tbh, it’s cucked to give up ur language

can't u speak arabic?

I was informed today that most people in Amsterdam don’t even speak Dutch. I heard two natives from Amsterdam talk about it.

• Woah
Reactions: Eternal_
I was informed today that most people in Amsterdam don’t even speak Dutch. I heard two natives from Amsterdam talk about it.
they only speak english over there????

they only speak english over there????
Obviously not did you think he is serious?

Why should countries that have their own language give it up for the English

You can communicate everywhere in English minus Latin America spain Italy turkey Algeria Japan South Korea China Russia Belarus and so on but the people will always have their own language cause that's part of their identity just like how English is part of brits identity

The world would be boring if everyone spoke English

Obviously not did you think he is serious?

Why should countries that have their own language give it up for the English

You can communicate everywhere in English minus Latin America spain Italy turkey Algeria Japan South Korea China Russia Belarus and so on but the people will always have their own language cause that's part of their identity just like how English is part of brits identity

The world would be boring if everyone spoke English
It wouldn’t be boring. It would be much more efficient and practical. Language is a huge barrier to getting to know people and that really sucks. Having a universal language would do wonders for humanity. Our unfounded pride won’t let that happen of course. Muh identity

most europeans speak english tho.

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63