Enhanced Bone Smashing

S

sb23

Bronze
INTRO
I recently saw a post from @Clavicular with his face visibly reddened from bone smashing. This lead me to the following line of thought: Clavicular bonesmashes —> Clavicular also take’s exaugenous testosterone —> the combo, likely synergises, leading to enhanced results.

Up till here everything is very basic. Then I thought of potentially furthering the efficacy of bonesmashing through the use of pharmaceuticals. I came up with this (This is all untested and purely theory).

PHARMACEUTICALS
•Testosterone Prop
•Drostanolone propionate (masteron)
•Mk-677
•Insulin ((optional) risky)
•BPC-157

PROTOCOL
•Inject BPC-157 directly into a muscle located around where you have bonesmashed :eek::eek:.
•Inject your test and masteron 24 hours before your bone smashing session. Dose is dependent on you.
•Mk-677 should be taken 1-2 hours before bonesmashing sesh at a dose of around 20mg-25mg then 15mg-20mg before bed. (No advice for insulin as I’ve never considered researching it due to how dangerous it sounds).

Explanation
Starting in order of what seems most shocking to keep your attention

•BPC-157: BPC-157 is commonly used in people recovering from skeletal injuries like a fractured leg for example. The reason why this is implemented into our protocol is because, when we bonesmash, we should be causing micro fractures in the bone. The BPC-157 is essential as it will topically increasing recovery, meaning less downtime between sessions and improved recovery, meaning much better results. For method of injection, do your due diligence, research the anatomy and remember, no risk no reward.

Mk-677: Increase in insulin and hgh will support the BPC-157 and will further help with what the BPC-157 already does (granted, to a less localised extent). The pairing of these will synergies and will be overall more beneficial for increasing bone density and recovery.

Masteron & Test: increases dht which should increase bone density. It’s also virilizing which should help increase results.

SOURCING:
Disclaimer: this is souring for mk-677 which is legal, to buy and posses, I am not recommending anybody consume this as it is not for human consumption
I personally use Swiss Chems which you can access using the following link: https://swisschems.is/ref/3226/

(I know this is somewhat cope, but if you are going to potentially damage your brain with bonesmashing, you should be maximising results). This should greatly improve the risk to reward ratio for bone smashing in theory.

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
This thread brought to you by an ugly 12 year old currycel

• JFL
Reactions: BootySniffer69
INTRO
I recently saw a post from @Clavicular with his face visibly reddened from bone smashing. This lead me to the following line of thought: Clavicular bonesmashes —> Clavicular also take’s exaugenous testosterone —> the combo, likely synergises, leading to enhanced results.

Up till here everything is very basic. Then I thought of potentially furthering the efficacy of bonesmashing through the use of pharmaceuticals. I came up with this (This is all untested and purely theory).

PHARMACEUTICALS
•Testosterone Prop
•Drostanolone propionate (masteron)
•Mk-677
•Insulin ((optional) risky)
•BPC-157

PROTOCOL
•Inject BPC-157 directly into a muscle located around where you have bonesmashed :eek::eek:.
•Inject your test and masteron 24 hours before your bone smashing session. Dose is dependent on you.
•Mk-677 should be taken 1-2 hours before bonesmashing sesh at a dose of around 20mg-25mg then 15mg-20mg before bed. (No advice for insulin as I’ve never considered researching it due to how dangerous it sounds).

Explanation
Starting in order of what seems most shocking to keep your attention

•BPC-157: BPC-157 is commonly used in people recovering from skeletal injuries like a fractured leg for example. The reason why this is implemented into our protocol is because, when we bonesmash, we should be causing micro fractures in the bone. The BPC-157 is essential as it will topically increasing recovery, meaning less downtime between sessions and improved recovery, meaning much better results. For method of injection, do your due diligence, research the anatomy and remember, no risk no reward.

Mk-677: Increase in insulin and hgh will support the BPC-157 and will further help with what the BPC-157 already does (granted, to a less localised extent). The pairing of these will synergies and will be overall more beneficial for increasing bone density and recovery.

Masteron & Test: increases dht which should increase bone density. It’s also virilizing which should help increase results.

SOURCING:
Disclaimer: this is souring for mk-677 which is legal, to buy and posses, I am not recommending anybody consume this as it is not for human consumption
I personally use Swiss Chems which you can access using the following link: https://swisschems.is/ref/3226/

(I know this is somewhat cope, but if you are going to potentially damage your brain with bonesmashing, you should be maximising results). This should greatly improve the risk to reward ratio for bone smashing in theory.
Retard