Enjoy Solitude

D

Deleted member 21716

Victim of autocorrect
People often take their solitude for granted and constantly want to be surrounded by company not realizing that solitude is one of the greatest gifts someone can enjoy. Being among yourself whether out in nature or in your home gives you the opportunity to have new ideas, find new things about yourself, and find other passion. Among the quiet you can fully take in a scenery or the moment for what it is. Being around company all the time and take away from that experience since you more focused on them and not the moment. Often times that company expects things of you like being a jester, being the conversation starter, being the shot caller, getting wasted with them etc. In solitude this exceptions go away and you can only focus on pleasing yourself and yourself only. You don't have to worry about peer pressure and the pressure of fitting within the standards from within the area you are in. You can let your river of expressions and thoughts flow through. Solitude is one of the best gifts yet the one most taken for granted in our modern society.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, MoggerGaston, try2beme and 5 others
good company > no company > bad company

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, MoggerGaston, ElTruecel and 3 others
im quitting the party life its a waste ill be going back to default settings

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21716 and nathan
good company > no company > bad company
Being around good company is a very good addition in someones life. although I would put solitude and good company in the same tier myself since both are equally important in my eyes. do not mistaken solitude for loneliness because they are two different modes of operation. Solitude being taking in yourself and your thoughts while enjoying it and the environment around you. Loneliness on the other hand is emotion, a state of being where one craves the validation and care of others to fill in their empty hole void of affectionate person to person contact. Both solitude and human contact are very important in a life of balance within yourself.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
im quitting the party life its a waste ill be going back to default settings
The party life is one of shallowness. I have too in my past engaged in many wild congregations and each and every time I have never felt fulfilled in those settings. that is why I too have quit the party lifestyle and want to move on to more enriching things to spend my time on. this will lead to further enlightenment which will bring me closer to finding purpose and fulfillment within life. I want to be able to enjoy the life around me to the maximum. Many think that the party lifestyle is ideal and crave the wildness that can company it, well least what they think they want. Instead they are craving freedom of self expression but finding the wrong outlets to do it and end up feeling empty on the inside. they think more parties will make them feel better constantly feeding the loop of self destructive behaviors. Blind to the fact that solitude and finding yourself within your own company is the best form of self expression. I was in this cycle but now I have been awaken and my sprit feel free.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
@try2beme
@MoggerGaston

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
People often take their solitude for granted and constantly want to be surrounded by company not realizing that solitude is one of the greatest gifts someone can enjoy. Being among yourself whether out in nature or in your home gives you the opportunity to have new ideas, find new things about yourself, and find other passion. Among the quiet you can fully take in a scenery or the moment for what it is. Being around company all the time and take away from that experience since you more focused on them and not the moment. Often times that company expects things of you like being a jester, being the conversation starter, being the shot caller, getting wasted with them etc. In solitude this exceptions go away and you can only focus on pleasing yourself and yourself only. You don't have to worry about peer pressure and the pressure of fitting within the standards from within the area you are in. You can let your river of expressions and thoughts flow through. Solitude is one of the best gifts yet the one most taken for granted in our modern society.
this would be true if I wasn't being gangstalked 24/7

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21716
I have been asking these questions myself
to get to the bottom of this you have trace where your afflictions began. this starts by a series of questions. First is wondering who, then why, and then the solution. ask yourself who are these people?, where did they come from? and what is my relationship to them?. Then how, like did I upset someone?, Is someone possibly infatuated with me? did I get myself into something I shouldn't have? Is there something that they want? etc. Then finally the solution questions like how do I get away from this? Is there a possible agreement I can comet with these people? what measures are needed to be taken to handle the situation so I can enjoy myself again?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath
to get to the bottom of this you have trace where your afflictions began. this starts by a series of questions. First is wondering who, then why, and then the solution. ask yourself who are these people?, where did they come from? and what is my relationship to them?. Then how, like did I upset someone?, Is someone possibly infatuated with me? did I get myself into something I shouldn't have? Is there something that they want? etc. Then finally the solution questions like how do I get away from this? Is there a possible agreement I can comet with these people? what measures are needed to be taken o handle the situation so I can enjoy myself again?
wow tysm bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21716
What Is solutde

What Is solutde
Solitude is mode of operation where you are in the company of just yourself and within yourself you are in connection with your thoughts and they environment around you. it is powerful too too help fuel new ideas and gain new appreciation for the things around you.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Htobrother
Solitude is mode of operation where you are in the company of just yourself and within yourself you are in connection with your thoughts and they environment around you. it is powerful too too help fuel new ideas and gain new appreciation for the things around you.
I do this all the time
My friend think im depressed
Im Not i Like being alone , i Hate people
I Love being alone in my room Not seeing anyone

But i have No thoughts Just blank
And i dont Pay Attention to Environment Cuz its Shit

I do this all the time
My friend think im depressed
Im Not i Like being alone , i Hate people
I Love being alone in my room Not seeing anyone
Being alone can unlock two modes of operation one is that of solitude and the other one is that of loneliness. If you are enjoying your own company then you are closer to solitude on the spectrum of the two modes of operation.
But i have No thoughts Just blank
And i dont Pay Attention to Environment Cuz its Shit
both blankness and thoughts are important for solitude because within blankness you can reset your mind while within your thoughts you can let a river of self exploration and passion flow throughout out.

find an environment that you enjoy because it will help you appreciate life more

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Htobrother
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Htobrother and Deleted member 21716