Enjoy the Game boyos!

AsGoodAsItGets

AsGoodAsItGets

God's Favorite
Enjoy the game boyos, whichever difficulty was selected for you and given the joystick.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12827, AlexAP and Mongrelcel
Total: 4 (Looksmaxers: 2, Bluepillers: 2)

WATCH IT YOU FUCKING BLUEPILLERS

TL;DW?

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Tbh very based video. I knew the information contained innately, we all do, but connecting to the blackpill, it hits much harder.

States that the deterministic nature of life itself can lead to fatalist thinking due to having no say in the direction pf ones life. It was already decided. Just like the big bang, it's only a cycle of events that's meant to happen. Under absence of real free will, the only real choice we have is to either experience it or not.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Tbh very based video. I knew the information contained innately, we all do, but connecting to the blackpill, it hits much harder.

States that the deterministic nature of life itself can lead to fatalist thinking due to having no say in the direction pf ones life. It was already decided. Just like the big bang, it's only a cycle of events that's meant to happen. Under absence of real free will, the only real choice we have is to either experience it or not.
Fatalism is cope.

LDAR is a choice, you can decide to ascend and it's not impossible.

• +1
Fatalism is cope.

That's not the argument at all. Watch the video. It's worth it. A thought experiment in the least, a realization at most. What you take from it is your own.

sounds like determinism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 12827, BigBoy and 2 others
Yeah, but you didn't watch the video, just like I didn't and no one else will, so we can't be sure.
only @AsGoodAsItGets will know

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and AlexAP
brutal only one react pill

• JFL
sounds like determinism
Yes, exactly but the nuances within it. Told through a nice story.

Tbh was just gonna tag you jfl

Brutal nowatchpill 🥺

Determinist. I was contemplating posting in offtopic, but thought posting in successmaxing would be better. And was thinking of the choice I was making at that point.

• +1
Yes, exactly but the nuances within it. Told through a nice story.

Tbh was just gonna tag you jfl

Brutal nowatchpill 🥺

Determinist. I was contemplating posting in offtopic, but thought posting in successmaxing would be better. And was thinking of the choice I was making at that point.
But did I really have a choice?

• +1
If you believe in modern science, you MUST also believe in ABSOLUTE determinism. Its would be illogical not to.

• Love it
I feel like most people think they understand determinism, cuz they've had it explained to them in one sentence. But I doubt many normies have really wrapped their head around the concept and it's implications. This video might help them do so, but at the same time I think those people just lack the critical thinking required, and might just come out of the video thinking "this is dumb."

This guy for example
Fatalism is cope.

What a way to completely miss the point of the video.

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP, AsGoodAsItGets and Mongrelcel
Brutal nowatchpill 🥺
Honestly I think more people would watch it if it was shorter (4-8 min) or had a very interesting topic (something about looksmaxing, investing, etc.) but their attention span is fucked up because of browsing looksmax and other social media, so they prefer to browse other threads here to contribute or shitpost to get their dopamine there.

• +1
Enjoy the game boyos, whichever difficulty was selected for you and given the joystick.

Determinism is easily one of the most depressing concepts ive ever come across and the amount of rationality behind it makes it even worse

• So Sad

Watched the video now.

Don't know why there was a Star of David at his face in 10:59 (the Jews are in control?), but it was pretty good and thought-provoking.

I feel like most people think they understand determinism, cuz they've had it explained to them in one sentence. But I doubt many normies have really wrapped their head around the concept and it's implications.
I had probably understood the concept in a simplistic sense earlier and came to the conclusion of alternate realities existing in terms of the futures that can and would happen depending on the choices I made, changing destiny. I made it a point to drill into my head that predestination was the default and in order to affect change to change my life, I had no fucking choice but to run for it. Each time, after everything I did, I ended up at the same baseline.

While I was watching the video, a point I reached where I had an existential crisis. I could only describe it as a sudden fear, very primitive. This realization that it's meant to be that way, everything. just after that moment I felt a weight lifted. I'm just a player. It's just a game.

This is also the root of Eastern Philosophy and the art of letting go of attachment. This is what had helped me in the first place to change my life earlier, but I had forgotten it getting too caught up in judgement and comparison. It blew my socializing skill up a huge notch at the time and i instantly became high class just by not needing to control the interaction and being in the moment, and also helped me in my career to let ideas flow and to not label them as good or bad or too out there or acceptable. It's just the state of being. I'm going back to that place. It's insane that this thought flow emanated from your comment. And that I'm actually making a change due to it, after a long time.

WTF. Thanks bro.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and LILMAXILLA
I had probably understood the concept in a simplistic sense earlier and came to the conclusion of alternate realities existing in terms of the futures that can and would happen depending on the choices I made, changing destiny. I made it a point to drill into my head that predestination was the default and in order to affect change to change my life, I had no fucking choice but to run for it. Each time, after everything I did, I ended up at the same baseline.

While I was watching the video, a point I reached where I had an existential crisis. I could only describe it as a sudden fear, very primitive. This realization that it's meant to be that way, everything. just after that moment I felt a weight lifted. I'm just a player. It's just a game.

This is also the root of Eastern Philosophy and the art of letting go of attachment. This is what had helped me in the first place to change my life earlier, but I had forgotten it getting too caught up in judgement and comparison. It blew my socializing skill up a huge notch at the time and i instantly became high class just by not needing to control the interaction and being in the moment, and also helped me in my career to let ideas flow and to not label them as good or bad or too out there or acceptable. It's just the state of being. I'm going back to that place. It's insane that this thought flow emanated from your comment. And that I'm actually making a change due to it, after a long time.

WTF. Thanks bro.
Don't agree with you here.

The video says "Everything has a cause", this doesn't mean "You don't have a choice what to do about it".

I agree that genetics and environment play a huge a role in forming our character and abilities, and that the decisions we made are limited because of it. But still, not every decision we make is predetermined. There's still a huge playing field imo.

For example: Imagine you live in Europe and want to move to the US. There's surely a reason in your past for you wanting to move to another country. But you can decide if you will do it or not. And your decision will have an impact in your life obviously.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski and AsGoodAsItGets