Enjoy your looksmaxxing- My Foidfish RESULTS on bumble

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
In the summer i decided to instagram max and found it terra easy. I followed this girl who ended up messaging me first and within a few messages she was deep throating my dick in the back of my car LOL.

This girl was max mtb and it got me curious. What does an mtb get on bumble? Are men seriously that desperate? Is this online dating overblown like users here claim and state 'even ltns terra slay on apps'.

One thing to clarify. This was on bumble NOT TINDER which has a far superior user base in the UK (Tinder has around 194% more users than Bumble in the UK).

Well, let's see for myself.

Foidfish:
- I used a textbook mtb who was slim but had a good ass (not fat but perky)
- I ran this experiment on bumble ONLY
- I started this experiment at 2pm today (UK time) and waited till midnight to assess how many likes a textbook mtb can get in 10 hours on bumble.

Here was my profile (i'm not including her pics as it's not fair on her but if you wish to see her then just dm me)

One thing to clarify. This was on bumble NOT TINDER which has a far superior user base in the UK (Tinder has around 194% more users than Bumble in the UK).

Results:

In ten hours my mtb foidfish got 600+ likes. If this was on tinder where men swipe even more willingly first we can times it by 194% equalling 1,164 but as stated the number on tinder is likely to be much higher because if the ratio is 4:1 male to female then the higher the user base, the largest this gap becomes i.e. if it's ten times it's 40 to 10 with a 30 difference (100x is 300 difference and so on) leading to a more competitive environment for men and thus likely to swipe way more on women they wouldn't usually. So to summarise:

In ten hours on bumble she received:
- 600+ likes which is equivalent to 1,164 likes on tinder but given factors we discussed she'd probably have around 1,400 likes on tinder.

So, ask yourself: Do you think you mog 600+ men? the answer is No you do not and never will. This is only after 1 day also. After 5 days it will probably be around 2,000+ likes and if it was tinder around 3500+ easily.

so go ahead, go surgery max on your fantasy that you will somehow mog even an ltbs results. Or realise you are playing a game you will never ever win and regardless if you even get to chico tier looks an ltb will still have more options than you and won't even be bothered by your 'attractive mogger self' big whoop she can lots of good looking guys.

You will spend your life trying to mog more etc. look better all while a 300lb+ ltb will open tinder and do better than could ever do (she will also most likely reject you too).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and truthhurts
In the summer i decided to instagram max and found it terra easy. I followed this girl who ended up messaging me first and within a few messages she was deep throating my dick in the back of my car LOL.

This girl was max mtb and it got me curious. What does an mtb get on bumble? Are men seriously that desperate? Is this online dating overblown like users here claim and state 'even ltns terra slay on apps'.

Well, let's see for myself.

Foidfish:
- I used a textbook mtb who was slim but had a good ass (not fat but perky)
- I ran this experiment on bumble ONLY
- I started this experiment at 2pm today (UK time) and waited till midnight to assess how many likes a textbook mtb can get in 10 hours on bumble.

Here was my profile (i'm not including her pics as it's not fair on her but if you wish to see her then just dm me)

View attachment 3244005
View attachment 3244007

Results:
View attachment 3244009

In ten hours my mtb foidfish got 600+ likes. If this was on tinder where men swipe even more willingly first we can times it by 194% equalling 1,164 but as stated the number on tinder is likely to be much higher because if the ratio is 4:1 male to female then the higher the user base, the largest this gap becomes i.e. if it's ten times it's 40 to 10 with a 30 difference (100x is 300 difference and so on) leading to a more competitive environment for men and thus likely to swipe way more on women they wouldn't usually. So to summarise:

In ten hours on bumble she received:
- 600+ likes which is equivalent to 1,164 likes on tinder but given factors we discussed she'd probably have around 1,400 likes on tinder.

So, ask yourself: Do you think you mog 600+ men? the answer is No you do not and never will. This is only after 1 day also. After 5 days it will probably be around 2,000+ likes and if it was tinder around 3500+ easily.

so go ahead, go surgery max on your fantasy that you will somehow mog even an ltbs results. Or realise you are playing a game you will never ever win and regardless if you even get to chico tier looks an ltb will still have more options than you and won't even be bothered by your 'attractive mogger self' big whoop she can lots of good looking guys.

You will spend your life trying to mog more etc. look better all while a 300lb+ ltb will open tinder and do better than could ever do (she will also most likely reject you too).
did you verify your foidfish account?
:ogre: