enlighten me on race rivalries

no they wouldn’t. Most people can tell the difference, retard. I’ve never been guessed as an arab lol
cause u are a balkan nigger, u are below al ethnic jfl
485efe30930fc59b46d15f111e7ce93f.jpeg

Anywayi know for a fact pakistani dont smell since they wash themselves 5 times a day for daily prayer but gotta cope somehow amiright balkan nigger ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
cause u are a balkan nigger, u are below al ethnic jfl
485efe30930fc59b46d15f111e7ce93f.jpeg

Anywayi know for a fact pakistani dont smell since they wash themselves 5 times a day for daily prayer but gotta cope somehow amiright balkan nigger ?
i would be a non nordic caucasian but good work using Hitler’s pyramid, retard paki

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
i would be a non nordic caucasian but good work using Hitler’s pyramid, retard paki
slavic are subhuman and u are too, everyone is a non nordic caucasian, me too jfl
here is a thread about turk smell
Kebab smell

I cannot stand the smell of armpit odour, I feel physically sick.

My late husband never used it until I gave him an ultimatum.

He told me Turks don't like using it

Take it easy! I just had more smelly Turkish people in my dolmus than smelly tourists.

Sorry to break the news to you MeryemAna, my wife and her family, who are Turkish, agree with lot's of those posting here, that a significant portion of the population here have a hygeine problem.

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
102 replies in 20 minutes that i did not read

Looks shit

Even then they are a cherrypicked minority of turks

Keep barking for me
cope they both mog you and your entire family tree to nonexistance

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97
Wtf are you guys even arguing about?

Turks and Kurds aren't the same people, Most Turks don't look Asiatic because they've assimilated Anatolian peoples over the centuries, as such significant amount of Turks have non-Turkic genes, the average Turk def Mogs the average paki, Water is wet, Hitler was right.

These are all facts.

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97