entertain foid drama urge or have her shut the fuck up?

DNRDniggerking

DNRDniggerking

@moggathon alt acc. (jk master dont rape me)
my foid's flawed nature is acting up, since I am not chad the foids hormones dictates she makes my life a living hell, we know foids love drama, so when she acts up should I go with the flow or make it clear I can see right through her games and wont take any of her shit?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
bump niggas help me before I ER

• +1
my foid's flawed nature is acting up, since I am not chad the foids hormones dictates she makes my life a living hell, we know foids love drama, so when she acts up should I go with the flow or make it clear I can see right through her games and wont take any of her shit?
Does she has other options besides you? Do u mog her ex bfs facially. I would honestly confront her about the theater she is doing :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
@greycel why u laughing at:feelswhat::ogre:

• JFL
Does she has other options besides you? Do u mog her ex bfs facially. I would honestly confront her about the theater she is doing :ogre:
If he decides to "confront her", he's not making it back
He might aswell delete his account rn

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Selenium, sickdawgie and truthhurts
her ex bf is a low T cuck I mog his existence

• +1
Don’t worry. This forum is raising tuff soldiers:feelsokman:

• Woah
I outright told her to stop playing games and tell me what the fuck is going on hopefully the redpill doesnt cuck me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and greycel
Option 3 is not dealing with such women at all and only have them as sex buddies at max. Will save your nerves.
The worst mistake is making kids with bpd girls and drama queens. Trauma factory.

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
Option 3 is not dealing with such women at all and only have them as sex buddies at max. Will save your nerves.
The worst mistake is making kids with bpd girls and drama queens. Trauma factory.
the girl is high purity and wont accept being "sex buddies". she is purely relationship material, and tbf I am not drowning in options so I take what I can and try not to be a simp in the process.

If your goal is to keep getting pussy then you would have to do whatever option leads to a higher likelihood of you continuing to get pussy no?

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking
If your goal is to keep getting pussy then you would have to do whatever option leads to a higher likelihood of you continuing to get pussy no?
exactly. which is why I am asking this, on top of my head I should play along but thinking deeply you never know if she is testing you and if you fail you come out a simp and her pussy goes dry

the girl is high purity and wont accept being "sex buddies". she is purely relationship material, and tbf I am not drowning in options so I take what I can and try not to be a simp in the process.
Usually people regret but when it's too late already. Cutting loses early is a skill. Don't feel it through via your own experience, you don't have to go through all the nervous bullshit to know that such girls don't worth it long-term.
Peace of mind > pussy, unless you are into drama stuff yourself.

• +1
exactly. which is why I am asking this, on top of my head I should play along but thinking deeply you never know if she is testing you and if you fail you come out a simp and her pussy goes dry
If playing along will continue getting you pussy then do that

If not, don’t

• +1