Foid nature is to cheat

It’s in our nature to cheat too. The only difference is we don’t have the same options and temptations as foids do
What u mean temptations?

Maybe, but foids cheat waaaay more than men.

As I said, I hear almost exclusively about female cheating.

Look at celebrities, even in those couples, foids cheat and initiate divorces more than men.
Which country u from? In HK who u think cheat more @Chinacurry

Which country u from? In HK who u think cheat more @Chinacurry
In HK men defo defo cheat more. Girls almost expect it.

In 2019 when I was dating my oneitis noodle MTBs were asking me to cheat with them even when I told them I had fat noodle GF

• +1
Reactions: robtical
Male nature aswell

It is in a foid's nature to cheat, just think about it.

From a biological/survival standpoint, a male being prone to cheating makes no sense. A man cheating and diverting his attention from his wife and kids would spell disaster for the family. But for a foid, cheating is a legitimate survival tactic as she is incompetent both physically and mentally to provide for the family. What if the tribe got conquered? What if her man failed to fulfill his role? What if the better suitor presented himself? It makes sense for a foid to have the ability to quickly detach from her mate and try to latch onto the other because it can genuinely benefit her and her family. That is why nature made us men the obsessed gender.

Even if a foid is head over heels for some guy, somewhere, in the back of her mind, she will be analyzing better options even if she consciously doesn't mean it. You can never be safe with a foid, ever.

Jews are probably suppressing the real statistics and data, but I can bet on my life that foids are cheating 50-100 times more than men especially now more than ever.

Whenever I hear about some cheating scandal, 99% of the time it is a foid doing it. Doesn't matter if she was in a ltr, or one day after a breakup, it is all cheating. If a foid gets with another man within one year after her breakup, she one hundred percent already interacted with that guy at some point.

TLDR
Foids are naturally whores.

Water thread anyway.
In other words the sky is blue and Indians are brown