Entitled 22 year old autistic manchild rantings

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
Email to my £90k/yr father in response to our brawl. Pure sperg out manchild cringe settings. It's over. Fuck both my useless neglectful parents. Motherfuckers sent me to a school full of knife wielding chav thug cunts. Hope they all die. Let it begin!

"Hiya. Just so you're aware, I'm never working a day in my life ,you'll have to provide for me for the rest of your life. I can also never get jaw surgery due to the state of my teeth, meaning I'll be needing full on implants and crowns by age 30-40, which you'll also have to help me out with financially as I won't be working due to your inaction and pathetic 'be a man' faggot nigger attitude. Also, that surgery did literally nothing to help me. I am going to have to wait another 4 months to get a 3 hour surgery to resect my first rib just so I can move my arm up and down, the muscle atrophy is permanent too. It's so bad I can't even use a PC, it's brachial plexus impingement, for 3 years it's been going on, perfectly mimic's the issue I had.

Idk, it's MINDBLOWING how you expect me to fucking work with all the isuses I have, autism, ADHD, brain damage (frontal lobe damage caused speech delays and learning difficulties, impaired IQ etc, issues with time preference), I'm not fucking working so long as I'm ugly. Fuck you, fuck the dentist, fucking nigger motherfucker.

"YOU DON'T NEED IT." You literally realise, I wake up, fuckign exhausted because I snore and get no fucking sleep all throughotu the fucking day, I cannot believe how fucking stupid and fucking ignorant you are, it's as if you're fucking AI programmed to say all the incorrect things like some fucking ignorant cunt. Fuck you. Fuck you. I will be claiming PIP, already asking at the doctor's for fucking autism assessment, gonna be gettnig £700 a month from the taxpayer for the next 4 years at minimum once it's accepted, but that's what I deserve IMO. Given that I am now borderline disabled mentally and physically, this is what I fucking deserve. I only regret not brushing my teeth and getting my hand sorted, everything else I am glad that I fucking did.

Also btw, the mouse is still fucking dogshit since 2020 december, idk what's up with it. There is NOTHING you can do to help me. Fuck you, fuck my idiot cunt mother, she does NOTHING for me. She was giving me coke and fucking chocolate as my teeth were turning black, I cannot look after myself due to the aforementioned brain damage, I am completely fucking incapable of doing anything. Fuck you, fucking faggot. Compare me to people my age one more time and I swear I will fucking drive a knife through my fucking stomach and remove myself from this shitty fucking cancer life with zero hesitance. I CANNOT GET JAW SURGERY WITH FUCKING DENTAL IMPLANTS, CROWNS OR ANYTHING. MY TEETH ARE FUCKED BEYOND BELIEF. MY ARM IS WASTED AND ATROPHIED DUE TO THE IGNORANCE OF THE FUCKING NIGGER NURSE HAZELAND THE PAKI CUNT COWBOY SOCIOPATH SURGEON DR. SINGH, FUCK HIM. FUCKING NIGGER GAVE ME A FUCKING 7 MINUTE SURGERY FOR A QUICK BUCK, FUCK HIM. HOPE HE FUCKING DIES. I am not doing this shit anymore, I AM FUCKING DONE. I FUCKING QUIT. You must understand, I will NEVER EVER WORK. I cannot do anything now. Also, suggest me therapy one more time, and I will literally fucking destroy myself. Surgery was designed by some fucking European fucking subhuman fucking retard during the early 1900's with the intent of changing the thinking patterns of people with maladaptive cognitions, a maladaptive cognition is a belief that is irrational, like OCD. Do I have OCD? Do I display irrational thinking? If anything, it seems to be the opposite with me, I'd argue that I am highly rational compared to most people, and that I am overly honest and brutal about the realism of any given situation. I love how I have been right about everything when it comes to medical shit, and I have a legit proven sub 100 IQ as well :)

However yes, since you've probably decided to skip over whatever I wrote, briefly. Fuck you for being against jaw surgery all this time, I'm never going to work a day in my life, I fucking resent you and my mother, I will always be living with you no matter what, I'm sorry for breaking your glasses, but learn to not put hands on someone unless they do it to you first, my arm is atrophied, and there is no reversing skeletal muscle atrophy. Keep telling me to get exercise, fuck you. Fuck you. Also, I can't breathe through my nose, probably because it's been broken about a dozen different times, and my mother never took me to the hospital despite bleeding for 40 minutes, however she did indeed call over her mother, for moral support(?). Fuck it. Fuck everyone. Everyone has it easier than me, imagine, you give birth to some fucking autistic child who survives neonatal meningitis, has a million different learning disorders, you don't fucking get them tested or treated for anything, no braces, no fucking intervention with any form of fucking help when they're developing, you thrust them into a fucking secondary school in some fuckign shithole county with the 3rd highest crime rate in the country, and you wonder why I don't want to do anything, FUCK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. MOTHERFUCKERS. I will fucking KILL. I repeat I will fucking MURDER AND REMOVE ANYONE FROM EXISTENCE who dares threaten to fucking ruin my life even more. I have nothing to fucking live for, I'm ugly, mentally ill, anxious, rotten teeth, nerve damaged, atrophied arm, I cannot even play a single-player fucking game because the pain is so fucking extensive and the weakness is so unrelenting. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW? EUTHANASIA NEEDS TO BE LEGAL.

MY LIFE WAS GREAT UNTIL 2020 WHEN MY ARM FUCKING GAVE IN. FUCK IT ALL. YOU ARE RETARDEDLY IGNORANT AND YOU WILL NEVER ADMIT THIS, IMAGINE THINKING THAT I DON'T WORK BECAUSE IT'S BENEATH ME, RETARD ALERT. LOL
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
"

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, GetShrekt, Deleted member 19066 and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
This is every dad’s biggest nightmare
To have some autistic psychopath incel son

@alien

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 20452, Danish_Retard and 6 others

@alien
hahaha. im not even psychopathic. but the rest is legit.

i feel empathy greatly for people, even when ive tried to do evil things i see the look in their eyes and instantly feel cuck-tier high prenatal e levels of remorse. even stealing items from people in-game make me feel bad.

thank fuck my dad earns a lot a lot and is fairly liberal with how i choose to live. they did literally fuck all during my childhood which is why i blame them. only thing im grateful for is letting me live and eat their food for free.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ReadBooksEveryday
That ain’t your car you a leaser you don’t own it

I’m from atlanta where young niggas run it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: evap0, Deleted member 19066 and Deleted member 18879
hahaha. im not even psychopathic. but the rest is legit.

i feel empathy greatly for people, even when ive tried to do evil things i see the look in their eyes and instantly feel cuck-tier high prenatal e levels of remorse. even stealing items from people in-game make me feel bad.

thank fuck my dad earns a lot a lot and is fairly liberal with how i choose to live. they did literally fuck all during my childhood which is why i blame them. only thing im grateful for is letting me live and eat their food for free.
Bro literally no one parents help them ascend or give a fuck about it
That’s how everyone ended up here
You have to do these things entirely by yourself

• +1
Reactions: LimaDummy, Growth Plate, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Faggot

the 7 year autistic dark triad frontal lobe damaged high time preference neet.

take note of the excess downgrowth from hypotonia caused from brain damage and low tongue posture? it's indeed over for people like myself. look at those wrists, not even tren could salvage my feminine atypically hormone profiled body proportions.

Last edited:
not true lol. look at the mewing vids of their parents taking them to myofunctional therapy. look at people in their late teens ascending via bimax. look at parents who give their children MEDICAL ATTENTION. i was 6 when i fractured myn ose so fucking badly that i couldnt breathe through my fucking nose. i was misdiagnosed with asthma and then my face began to downswing! i had no form of orthodontics or dentist despite my family having PLENTY of money for it.

as an adult ofc youre absolutely right. my problem is as a child they never did shit. i complained of being bullied and mocked for my looks, and they gaslighted me! FUCK THEM

• +1
  • JFL
not true lol. look at the mewing vids of their parents taking them to myofunctional therapy. look at people in their late teens ascending via bimax. look at parents who give their children MEDICAL ATTENTION. i was 6 when i fractured myn ose so fucking badly that i couldnt breathe through my fucking nose. i was misdiagnosed with asthma and then my face began to downswing! i had no form of orthodontics or dentist despite my family having PLENTY of money for it.

as an adult ofc youre absolutely right. my problem is as a child they never did shit. i complained of being bullied and mocked for my looks, and they gaslighted me! FUCK THEM
You look like an average guy bro
Not a subhuman or something
And your frame is better than most gymcels that are out in the gym trying to cope with their lack of width

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 18879
You look like an average guy bro
Not a subhuman or something
And your frame is better than most gymcels that are out in the gym trying to cope with their lack of width
meh. its heavily frauded pic. my face is giga long and for some reason at that angle the asymmetry isn't as bad. regardless, i have a lot of mental blocks so average looks aint gonna cut it. :hnghn:

I am paying the deposit for my ortho treatment and parents will be making the monthly payments, some peoples parents may pay for things like rhino aswell, it is only implants or jaw surgeries that no parent would pay for.

• Woah
I am paying the deposit for my ortho treatment and parents will help make the monthly payments, some peoples parents may pay for things like rhino aswell, it is only implants or jaw surgeries that no parent would pay for.
Bruh
Meanwhile my parents refuse to even pay for my suit outfits or the overpriced gym membership ($150/month - )
Truly Jewish parents indeed

• So Sad
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 18879
I am paying the deposit for my ortho treatment and parents will help make the monthly payments, some peoples parents may pay for things like rhino aswell, it is only implants or jaw surgeries that no parent would pay for.
im not even referring to that lol. i wouldnt even expect my caked father to help me with stuff like that. im annoyed that my cunting parents were so fucking callous and apathetic towards my sitaution as a kid, like not taking me to get my broken nose corrected or getting me prepped for jaw surgery in teens (it's free in my country, i qualify for it, but not anymore afaik).

but yh for sure. ive heard of people's parents paying for their rhino/genioplasties lmfao

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21058, ReadBooksEveryday and Moggie
im not even referring to that lol. i wouldnt even expect my caked father to help me with stuff like that. im annoyed that my cunting parents were so fucking callous and apathetic towards my sitaution as a kid, like not taking me to get my broken nose corrected or getting me prepped for jaw surgery in teens (it's free in my country, i qualify for it, but not anymore afaik).

but yh for sure. ive heard of people's parents paying for their rhino/genioplasties lmfao
Those peoples parents probs know the pain of having a big nose / weak chin.

• +1
Bruh
Meanwhile my parents refuse to even pay for my suit outfits or the overpriced gym membership ($150/month - )
That is really high for a gym fee, here you can get a membership for $7 per week.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Do you want to marry a Jewish girl or do you not care?
Yes I would like to
But she cannot have goyim traits like high bodycount indeed

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Yes I would like to
But she cannot have goyim traits like high bodycount indeed
Do you care which type? So Ashkenazic, Sephardic, Mizrahic or Ethiopian? Any preference?

• +1
What do you look like

Read all of it.
It's unfortunate that we're limited in ways to make our parents miserable. One thing you can do is ignore them so they die alone, but you can't start too early or you're risking them having another child.
You can also beat up your dad when he's too old to defend himself, but that can get you in jail.

• JFL
Reactions: LimaDummy, Danish_Retard, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
You come across as a failure of a human bean

I mean your head is shaped like a literal human bean

Uncanny resemblance.

So on top of looking like a literal bean, you are a complete fucking failure. You didn't fail life. Life failed you.

I feel sorry for your parents. They will carry the burden of their deadweight son for the rest of their miserable days.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 18879
Bruh
Truly Jewish parents indeed
brutal tbh
You come across as a failure of a human bean

View attachment 1793795

I mean your head is shaped like a literal human bean
View attachment 1793796View attachment 1793797

Uncanny resemblance.

So on top of looking like a literal bean, you are a complete fucking failure. You didn't fail life. Life failed you.

I feel sorry for your parents. They will carry the burden of their deadweight son for the rest of their miserable days.
not me in avi brah, i posted my pic but i am also still subhuman. thank fuck i am ruining their days. they shouldve taken better care of me as a child.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and EverythingMattersCel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, GetShrekt, Moggie and 3 others
Read all of it.
It's unfortunate that we're limited in ways to make our parents miserable. One thing you can do is ignore them so they die alone, but you can't start too early or you're risking them having another child.
You can also beat up your dad when he's too old to defend himself, but that can get you in jail.
i got slapped in the face by him and in retaliation punched him in the eyesocket, breaking his glasses. i immediately felt bad even though he struck me first, jfl. i dont wanna beat up anyone, just want him to acknowledge his failings. i am not expecting any money or items from him, merely just an apology and acknowledgement of his inaction.

I googled "how to hurt one's parents" and Google is just giving me nothing, at best it's about how to be annoying as a child.

• JFL
Do you care which type? So Ashkenazic, Sephardic, Mizrahic or Ethiopian? Any preference?
Sephardic are ultra orthodox so probably not them
I’m open to the rest but would really like an Afro maxer Ethiopian queen 😍😍

• Love it
Also mirin your knowledge on Jewish tribes
You is also from the chosen people brother?

• +1
  • Woah
Funny read, it's all from parents perspective though. But if you read people's stories in the comments you can learn something.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 18879
View attachment 1793742

take note of the excess downgrowth from hypotonia caused from brain damage and low tongue posture? it's indeed over for people like myself. look at those wrists, not even tren could salvage my feminine atypically hormone profiled body proportions.
go to east asia and shut the fuck up you dumb ass nigga
You're literally slightly above average looking

View attachment 1793742

How big are your wrists in inches?

• JFL

@alien
I'm not a psychopath, am I?
I'm also technically not an incel since I have had sex without paying for it. Though I have a lot of trouble getting laid on the dating apps. Especially in 2022. Even though I scored a 6.7 on Photofeeler. Meaning that I am scoring higher than 67% of men (or at least men my age or men 25-44, I'm not sure how Photofeeler's algorithm works exactly).

I'm not a psychopath, am I?
I'm also technically not an incel since I have had sex without paying for it. Though I have a lot of trouble getting laid on the dating apps. Especially in 2022. Even though I scored a 6.7 on Photofeeler. Meaning that I am scoring higher than 67% of men (or at least men my age or men 25-44, I'm not sure how Photofeeler's algorithm works exactly).
I’m sorry brother I didn’t mean you are psychopath

I meant to ask your opinion if you detect any autism in our buddy boyo (the OP)

• JFL
You ramble like @banjojones, it’s over for you! :feelswhy: