Entitled MTB rejects me after finding out I'm not chadlite THREATENS TO CALL THE COPS [INSANE HYPERGAMY] [WITH PICS] (as a 6'7 htn)

3links2

3links2

6'7 (200 cm) 24 in. bideltoid KHHV
So, about a week ago, I was scrolling on instagram following every single girl I saw who went to my university. Since cold approaching is absolute cope, this is what I had to resort to. What I definitely wasn't expecting was a girl to follow back and ACTUALLY DM ME FIRST?!.
Screenshot 20231030 103414 Instagram

She probably saw one of my stories I posted that day so I automatically assumed she wanted my dick, why tf else would she dm first. ALBEIT all of my highlights and stories I post are SLIGHTLY frauded
(lterally just engaged lower eye muscles)
(this is important information for later).
Without squinting, and factoring in my height aswell I am an objective HTN.

Anyways, this girl was under the impression of me being chadlite but since she didnt know my height and im htn (which should be enough for a barely mtb) I didn't gaf.
Screenshot 20231030 103621 Instagram

So the rest of our dms that night ensued as so:
Screenshot 20231030 103426 Instagram

After that night in the morning I texted her to try and arrange a meetup, practically no resistance
Screenshot 20231030 103436 Instagram

Screenshot 20231030 103445 Instagram

Screenshot 20231030 103452 Instagram

So it took less than 24 hours from the time she dmed me to meetup conversion, this sounds like an easy slay story right?
WRONG, HERES WHAT FUCKING HAPPENED
We meet up at the top floor of our dorm, she's giving IOIS and im squinting the entire time. I get her to get into my car with me and we drive to some park and walk around outside and shit (squintmax game on point rn) after a bit I ask if she wants to cool down in the A/C a bit and I start my slay conversion attempt. We sit in the car talking for a bit and I get too comfortable and stop squinting, boy oh boy.
When I sense it's a good time I tilt her chin and come in for a kiss and she
REJECTS ME NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK?
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS NIGGA YOU DMED ME FIRST, AGREED TO MEET UP, GOT IN MY CAR AND THINK U DESERVE CHAD? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?

"I have boundaries"
Im so fucking done dude since when did mtbs have boundaries ESPECIALLY IN COLLEGE
This has to be some sort of fucking joke.
I laugh that shit off and ignore her and go for 2nd attempt then she threatens to call the cops if I don't drive her back immediately.
you can't be fucking serious
CAUSE IF I LOOKED LIKE THIS:
DUxovauUMAEgKVv

"I HAVE BOUNDARIES... BUT YOURE AN EXCEPTION, I CAN TELL YOURE A NICE GUY"
ITS SO FUCKING OVER HYPERGAMY IS INSANE NIGGA IMAGINE BEING CHAD ONLY AS A FUXKING MTB

the state of the west where an MTB thinks she's ABOVE a tall htn fucking ridiculous refuses to fuck me and I mog her dumb whore also proves that eye area is everything, imagine if my eyes were HUNTER WITHOUT SQUINTING. so fucking done.

It's time to go under the knife in the name of aesthetics.
Stupid fuxking whores think they're gods fuck you.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: oxymoron, sudanguy, OGJBSLAYER and 23 others
Brutal. I actually never got rejected in real Life though.

But i nearly never approach Girls anyway.

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, LooksThinker and SAQUIB66
@Sprinkles @Lightskinindian @Zer0/∞ @Xangsane @TRUE_CEL @Eli @chinkcel @mulattomaxxing

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Michael Myers
just read and kinda sounds a little early brah 🤣

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, LooksThinker and Deleted member 6128
bro said (with pics) and I expected to see his face not fucking screenshots and chico

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mitereew, yayatourer, sudanguy and 19 others
Dnr. But I agree catfishing is a criminal offense.

• JFL
Reactions: yayatourer
bro said (with pics) and I expected to see his face not fucking screenshots and chico
lol but Tbf I’m never disappointed if I get to see some Chico pics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yayatourer, OGJBSLAYER, LooksThinker and 6 others
What a fucking subhuman gook. Why would you want to meet up with that

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 40761 and \/orman
mtb?
that gookioidess creature is not even a human.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, OGJBSLAYER, Lethbridge and 6 others
So, about a week ago, I was scrolling on instagram following every single girl I saw who went to my university. Since cold approaching is absolute cope, this is what I had to resort to. What I definitely wasn't expecting was a girl to follow back and ACTUALLY DM ME FIRST?!.
View attachment 2521971
She probably saw one of my stories I posted that day so I automatically assumed she wanted my dick, why tf else would she dm first. ALBEIT all of my highlights and stories I post are SLIGHTLY frauded

Anyways, this girl was under the impression of me being chadlite but since she didnt know my height and im htn (which should be enough for a barely mtb) I didn't gaf.
View attachment 2521986
View attachment 2521995
After that night in the morning I texted her to try and arrange a meetup, practically no resistance
View attachment 2521994
View attachment 2521996
View attachment 2521997
So it took less than 24 hours from the time she dmed me to meetup conversion, this sounds like an easy slay story right?
We meet up at the top floor of our dorm, she's giving IOIS and im squinting the entire time. I get her to get into my car with me and we drive to some park and walk around outside and shit (squintmax game on point rn) after a bit I ask if she wants to cool down in the A/C a bit and I start my slay conversion attempt. We sit in the car talking for a bit and I get too comfortable and stop squinting, boy oh boy.
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS NIGGA YOU DMED ME FIRST, AGREED TO MEET UP, GOT IN MY CAR AND THINK U DESERVE CHAD? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?

"I have boundaries"
Im so fucking done dude since when did mtbs have boundaries ESPECIALLY IN COLLEGE
I laugh that shit off and ignore her and go for 2nd attempt then she threatens to call the cops if I don't drive her back immediately.
View attachment 2522029

ITS SO FUCKING OVER HYPERGAMY IS INSANE NIGGA IMAGINE BEING CHAD ONLY AS A FUXKING MTB

the state of the west where an MTB thinks she's ABOVE a tall htn fucking ridiculous refuses to fuck me and I mog her dumb whore also proves that eye area is everything, imagine if my eyes were HUNTER WITHOUT SQUINTING. so fucking done.

theres genuinely no way squinting takes you from htn to chadlite

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, LooksThinker and \/orman
Muh hypergamy isn't real bro

whatcu look like?

also be careful with these kind of things. your reputation can get ruined quickly.

• +1
Reactions: 3links2
Whatever who cares, she will take a bunch of dicks and end up being overweight

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, LooksThinker, Ryldoo IS COPING and 1 other person
Drove her back obv then she got out and probably went to Chad's apartment.
No talk ? Would've been dark triad to boot her off the car

No talk ? Would've been dark triad to boot her off the car
And then get a false rape charge or assault charge and ruin my life over some retarded foid

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, LooksThinker and Sprinkles
And then get a false rape charge or assault charge and ruin my life over some retarded foid
Silent the whole drive back ?

• +1
She robbed you there. Blaming men for nothing should equate to a 10 year jail sentence

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and 3links2
Aren’t you black?

CAGING at this nigcel thinking a Chinawoman was into him

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, LooksThinker, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
Where's HTN? 6'7 doesn't mean shit if you looks like shit.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
@Sprinkles @Lightskinindian @Zer0/∞ @Xangsane @TRUE_CEL @Eli @chinkcel @mulattomaxxing
Damn, bhai. That sucks. But at least you got some validation out of this, I mean she followed you back, agreed to meet up, gave you IOIs, etc. I guess she just wants to go on dates with you (read: you have to put in some effort, spend money on her) first before she wants to have sex, which is kind of weird since you mog her hard (MTB is an overrate, she's an LTB). We live in strange times, where an LTB rejects an HTN.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, LooksThinker, Ryldoo IS COPING and 2 others
Idk what to say man,, maybe she was just super nervous... for me is the other way around...girls stop wanting to see me bcuz I didn't fuck their brains out on their first date or played into their fetishes.... a girl just stopped seeing me bcuz I laughed at her daddy issue fetish, did fuck her tho... they are all just fking hoes/self-entitled bitches... if one doesn't want just go to the next...

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and 3links2
Damn, bhai. That sucks. But at least you got some validation out of this, I mean she followed you back, agreed to meet up, gave you IOIs, etc. I guess she just wants to go on dates with you (read: you have to put in some effort, spend money on her) first before she wants to have sex, which is kind of weird since you mog her hard (MTB is an overrate, she's an LTB). We live in strange times, where an LTB rejects an HTN.
Its likely it was something he said or probably gave off weird motor movements which can signal non nt . Op is a 6’7 htn? lool definitely has something to do with other than looks .

Idk what it is but maybe he should try to reevaluate the whole situation and replay it in your head … and if you’re like me and you STILL can’t figure out what u did .. then better just to forget about it and move on

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 6128, 3links2 and 1 other person
Beckies reject literal chads just for validation.. just dont worry about it

• +1
Reactions: 3links2 and Michael Myers

If he was a 67 and a htn no way on gods green earth is a women rejecting you I saw a 64 nigger the other day the guy was a beast super wide chest and super dimoprhic.

3 possibilities exist.

1 Op is larping.

2 he over rates himself to shit.

3 he's doing this trying to brag to incels on the internet cage at this shit

Sent her to shadow realm

Wasted my time no real pics kys

View attachment 2521971

View attachment 2521986
View attachment 2521995
View attachment 2521994
View attachment 2521996
View attachment 2521997

"I have boundaries"
View attachment 2522029

you should become a youtuber with these thread titles jfl

• JFL
Its likely it was something he said or probably gave off weird motor movements which can signal non nt . Op is a 6’7 htn? lool definitely has something to do with other than looks .

Idk what it is but maybe he should try to reevaluate the whole situation and replay it in your head … and if you’re like me and you STILL can’t figure out what u did .. then better just to forget about it and move on

Solid advice coming from a chad. It’s definitely not a looks thing in his case. I mean, you guys can easily get HTBs and better considering your looks level but instead you guys are fuelling the egos of sub-HTBs.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, 3links2 and edodalic29
did you drive her back?
should've kicked her out of your car and let her find her own way home

couldve said: 'get out of my car or I call the cops.'

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: yayatourer, OGJBSLAYER, tyronemaximas and 1 other person

Solid advice coming from a chad. It’s definitely not a looks thing in his case. I mean, you guys can easily get HTBs and better considering your looks level but instead you guys are fuelling the egos of sub-HTBs.
Completely withdrawing from sub htbs might be the move , but at the same time im worrying im cucking myself of pussy bc of “htb only cope “ . What do you think ?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
:feelsmage:

Completely withdrawing from sub htbs might be the move , but at the same time im worrying im cucking myself of pussy bc of “htb only cope “ . What do you think ?
I mean, you’re a chad after all so you deserve gl women as you please, not stuck up women who are mid at best.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
did you drive her back?
should've kicked her out of your car and let her find her own way home

couldve said: 'get out of my car or I call the cops.'
Too risky I live in a very liberal city

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Too risky I live in a very liberal city
dont understand

shes not entitled to a free taxi ride. police would side with you

dont understand

shes not entitled to a free taxi ride. police would side with you
She could say I raped her with no proof and the uni would have to conduct an investigation and I could get suspended even if they find the accusations baseless

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and MoggerGaston
She could say I raped her with no proof and the uni would have to conduct an investigation and I could get suspended even if they find the accusations baseless
why do we even interact with women anymore

its too dangerous and high effort/no reward

• +1
youre probably weird just go up ant talk to her

Are you gook or half gook?I have never met 6'7'' gook

can u dm me ur pic?

imaging squint frauding and going in for a kiss just 5 min. after meeting her lol :lul:

what a loser

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and autistic_tendencies
Whats "M" about her? She ugly

hypergamy is more present now cause we're evolving. subhumans like me will not exist in 50 years

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
hypergamy is more present now cause we're evolving. subhumans like me will not exist in 50 years
We are a doomed species. Evolution is a meme.

• Hmm...
Reactions: humanoidsub7