entrepreneurship vs employment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and NorthAtlandidMogs
As in a bully or class clown?
In random groups we had to talk
About books we were reading and on it I called the teacher a retardes bitch like every English teacher I ever had ans I didn’t know she was actually going to listen to them next week I had to talk to her for like 20mins in the hall was a huge halo for sure the teacher said I was bullying my group and others for doing work and would have been better if I didn’t exist

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and Magnum Opus
In random groups we had to talk
About books we were reading and on it I called the teacher a retardes bitch like every English teacher I ever had ans I didn’t know she was actually going to listen to them next week I had to talk to her for like 20mins in the hall was a huge halo for sure the teacher said I was bullying my group and others for doing work and would have been better if I didn’t exist
Wtf. Our English teacher is easily S tier.

• +1
Reactions: NorthAtlandidMogs
Wtf. Our English teacher is easily S tier.
I was joking about it though

Also in the hall it was more like 5 mins and she also said I was very charasmtic and had a good sense of humour

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
I was joking about it though

Also in the hall it was more like 5 mins and she also said I was very charasmtic and had a good sense of humour
Ok definitely nice to listen to your stories when you‘re changing them up 5 minutes later.

• +1
Reactions: NorthAtlandidMogs
Ok definitely nice to listen to your stories when you‘re changing them up 5 minutes later.
Not changing the story just giving a more realistic number

People in my class said 20 but it was more like 5 but there’s no definitive answer

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Get a job so you have some income, then pursue entrepreneurship / side businesses until they can replace your wageslaving job. That's my plan.

Get employed, specialize, network, save money.

Only at that point is trying to be your own boss worthwhile.

Anyone who pulled off a business without doing the first set of steps either made a gamble and got very lucky, came from money, or both.

Anyone here who says they are making significant amounts of $ with their own business I take with a grain of salt.

Woah. I wonder how much he invested in renewal. I'm guessing he will make over 100k profit... if the area is decent and manages to sell it then he's set.

Brutal I dont have much knowledge of US house marketing but it looks like a deal ngl
No one has the money to be outright being houses in the first place

Especially cos u gotta have more than that cos it's not certain you'll make any profit

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
No one has the money to be outright being houses in the first place

Especially cos u gotta have more than that cos it's not certain you'll make any profit
Thanks for imput

It’s not the “trading my time for money” I object to. I don’t even object to “boss makes a dollar, I make a dime” - that’s just capitalism.

What I do object to is the degradation and infantilisation that’s inherent in wage slaving. If university was a huge step up in independence from high school, wage slaving is a reversal of that step and then some. Back to cuck uniforms, time-based instead of output-based performance standards, and a new factor of having managers who are also wage cucks and will happily take out their life frustrations on their employees.