Entropy is cool. Ugly or handsome we die

Lifelet

Lifelet

Spent all my points on height and autism
Joined
Mar 2, 2020
Posts
303
Reputation
439


The greatest equalizer
 
when the coping
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lifelet and randomvanish
Hopefully eternal recurrence is true and I get to fuck all the stacies that I fucked again
 
Low IQ. Entropy is part of the requirements of life, if our universe had reverse entropy, then we would not exist, and that is better than being an incel.
 
  • +1
Reactions: forevergraycel
Low IQ. Entropy is part of the requirements of life, if our universe had reverse entropy, then we would not exist, and that is better than being an incel.
Carlin is super high IQ. He coped with massive intelligence through comedy

Coping with impossible reverse entropy
Hopefully eternal recurrence is true and I get to fuck all the stacies that I fucked again
Eternal recurrence?
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

Nyrо
Replies
5
Views
24
Nyrо
Nyrо
hexum.dnd
Replies
2
Views
22
hexum.dnd
hexum.dnd
TGUN.
Replies
6
Views
51
fantom0726
fantom0726
D69mo
Replies
39
Views
188
Aryavarta
A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top