Enviroment is a cope.

Rainman988

Rainman988

Silver
Some people will blame their inceldome on things like mouth breathing, beating meat, lack of exercise, etc. Tbh thats a cope. Your facial esthetics are almost completely determined by your dna bro. If being fat and low exercise supposesly lowers testosterone. While I belive that to be true to a small extent, people who lose weight can still come out pretty good looking:
9d49b48

Screenshot 20210421 154224 1

2d565de 1

Ec9ce16

*Exercise is only good for body and keeping off weight.

Nofap copers will tell you that beating your meat during puberty will ruin dimorphism. Another cope as the guy below said he beat his stuff almost everyday as a teen and turned out atleast a Changrone:
Images 84

Mouth breathing is one of the only true looksmins, but only if it's done 24/7. I'm not saying be lazy and do every supposed looksmin but just take them with a grain of salt. It's 95% genetics.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 7419, Deleted member 12150 and 3 others
shit genes+ low pren t can fuck you in the womb (principally low pren t)

• +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, Deleted member 7419, huntergatherer and 1 other person
if anything your examples support development "theory" (it's a fact)

fat people chew a lot and hence develop good oral posture at least partly, as well as place stress on their bones

development merely helps you reach your genetic potential

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 2729 and 4 others
Some people will blame their inceldome on things like mouth breathing, beating meat, lack of exercise, etc. Tbh thats a cope. Your facial esthetics are almost completely determined by your dna bro. If being fat and low exercise supposesly lowers testosterone. While I belive that to be true to a small extent, people who lose weight can still come out pretty good looking:
View attachment 1101016
View attachment 1101022

View attachment 1101023
View attachment 1101029

Nofap copers will tell you that beating your meat during puberty will ruin dimorphism. Another cope as the guy below said he beat his stuff almost everyday as a teen and turned out atleast a Changrone:
View attachment 1101033
Mouth breathing is one of the only true looksmins, but only if it's done 24/7. I'm not saying be lazy and do every supposed looksmin but just take them with a grain of salt. It's 95% genetics.
low IQ thread all-round, tbh. Read up some more

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and datboijj
meeks had a heroin adict mother, was drinking and smoking his whole life and probably didn't eat the best diet since his parents were broke af and dumbasses but he's still a Chadrone guys, environment is cope.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, AscendingHero, Deleted member 7419 and 4 others
Fax
meeks had a heroin adict mother, was drinking and smoking his whole life and probably didn't eat the best diet since his parents were broke af and dumbasses but he's still a Chadrone guys, environment is cope.

Anyone with a biology class understands genes determine significantly more than putting your tongue on your palate

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Beetlejuice, AscendingHero, Deleted member 10413 and 2 others
Real shit tbh.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Rainman988
View attachment 1101016
View attachment 1101022

View attachment 1101023
View attachment 1101029

View attachment 1101033
"When op realize that genes were also formed due to environment in the first place"
Op:
Ddff32c35f69681fc27b3f5517a0b28a

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, AscendingHero, Deleted member 9217 and 2 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9217 and datboijj
"When op realize that genes were also formed due to environment in the first place"
Op:View attachment 1101176
I mean, that's how we ended up having the genetics we have obviously, but people here are claiming mewing can grow your jaw at 18

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9217 and volcelfatcel
84298456 1261562584043433 8620345614745468928 n

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
5baeaa512100002501c6ebf3

i swear when i was younger i looked like the moody stocky boy on the far right

Extremely retarded thread.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero