Enviroment pill?

i will have a more masculinized face with correct food??

• Total voters
imabetanumale

imabetanumale

everyday cucked by BULLS
so my parental grandfather was a htn (in my shithole country) who had a lot of sex because of his very well masculinized face and body and that atracted a niche of women that prefer masculinized men.

By mistake he ended having a son at his 64 years old, and as it is well known old people produce more genetics mutations and my dad is like a very less masculine version of my grandpa, but i think is not only genetics but the environment because my dad lived with his poor mother and not with his wealthy dad.

My theory is if i eat correctly and in abundance i will give a very masculinized face and it will atract more women.

Thoughts?

Man
Man20

Environment pill is legit, look at domesticated animals vs wild animals. Same thing applies to humans.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
It's all genetics

Even if it wasn't just look at "deformed" attractive people like Lucky blue smith or Vito Basso, still attractive despite their "poor development" or whatever the copers say

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30446
richard ramirez the enviroment pill debunker

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Detective, gr34ter and Deleted member 23558
How is it lifefuel though? You can't influence your own development, just like you can't influence your genes. So what's the difference?
What are you gonna do, go back in time and tell you parents not to vaccinate you?

How is it lifefuel though? You can't influence your own development, just like you can't influence your genes. So what's the difference?
What are you gonna do, go back in time and tell you parents not to vaccinate you?
eating more nutritious food that will increase my testosterone levels and give a masculinized face

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Environment pill is legit, look at domesticated animals vs wild animals. Same thing applies to humans.
domesticated animals are literally genetically modified that's not an environment pill

domesticated animals are literally genetically modified that's not an environment pill
I didn't know that lmao, but overall what I mean is that rough times and environments do increase your dimorphism, making you look less like a cuck, more high T, not really a big brained or bold statement, pretty much is water.

I didn't know that lmao, but overall what I mean is that rough times and environments do increase your dimorphism, making you look less like a cuck, more high T, not really a big brained or bold statement, pretty much is water.
rough enviroments select better genes and easy enviroments makes everyone develop correctly

Yes. No. Maybe. It's over?

rough enviroments select better genes and easy enviroments makes everyone develop correctly
Put a soycuck in the slums of Brasil, I shit you not his cuck ass will completely work towards increasing his T if he doesn't get killed before that happens. Humans are highly adaptable by design, no wonder why soys look the way they do if they spend their whole day fapping and playing Animal Crossing.

Put a soycuck in the slums of Brasil, I shit you not his cuck ass will completely work towards increasing his T if he doesn't get killed before that happens.
he will probably die and cant reproduce in that enviroment, while a chad with natural high test will survive and reproduce, is simple

the modern enviroment is so easy that weak ass genes can reproduce because everyone can develop correctly, there is a weak natural selection that produce poeple with worse genes, this modern enviroment with exess of food is so easy