Enviromental influences on mate selection of women (female gazers destroyed)

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
I will keep it short.

Foids get heavily influenced by their social enviroments in literally every aspect of their life.
Politics, religion, mate selection etc... They are incline to follow the powerful trends.

Let me give an example from a Turkish celebrity :
Can Yaman. A book example of a Chad. Tall, dark, handsome.
He earned his fame with shitty summer serieses which are always about a boss chad that falls in love with his beautiful middle class employee. He got hated on so much because he was supposed to act cocky in those series. And then suddenly foids started a black propaganda campaign on him that is about how much he is disgusting because he is "too much muscular" "too confident".
The average couch potato Mehmet gladly showed support to this narrative because he thinks that if he shits on a muscular chad, there will be lower competition.
3150371_0b4265b49e315d20363e9a6c0a692ac0_640x640.jpg

He realised that his life was done in Turkey and moved Italy to live his life.
To this day, I still see Turkish femcels bragging in the comments of his instagram posts about how they wouldnt even spit in his direction. (meanwhile when you browser twitter, their ideal is tall handsome muscular with beard)
Is%20It%20Over%20With%20Diletta%20Leotta_%21%20Can%20Yaman%20Leaves%20Italy%20and%20Heads%20Back%20to%20Turkey.jpg
get
The critical flaw of female gaze maxxing is taking women too serious.
Women are master of the art of lying. They even lie to themselves. Dont trust their opinions.

As Nietzsche said, "From a woman you can learn nothing of women".
There is a right balance between female and male gaze. Dont take extreme measures.

A nice supplementary post from @Witheredly90

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, horizontallytall, thereallegend and 4 others
clickbait title water thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
I will keep it short.

Foids get heavily influenced by their social enviroments in literally every aspect of their life
Politics, religion, mate selection etc... They are incline to follow the powerful trends.

Let me give an example from a Turkish celebrity :
Can Yaman. A book example of a Chad. Tall, dark, handsome.
He earned his fame with shitty summer series which are always about a boss chad that falls in love with his beautiful middle class employee. He got hated on so much because he was supposed to act cocky in those series. And then suddenly foids started a black propaganda campaign on him that is about how much he is disgusting because he is "too much muscular" "too confident".
The average couch potato Mehmet gladly showed support to this narrative because he thinks that if he shits on a muscular chad, there will be lower competition.
3150371_0b4265b49e315d20363e9a6c0a692ac0_640x640.jpg

He realised that his life was done in Turkey and moved Italy to live his life.
To this day, I still see Turkish femcels bragging in the comments of his instagram posts about how they wouldnt even spit in his direction. (meanwhile when you browser twitter, their ideal is tall handsome muscular with beard)
Is%20It%20Over%20With%20Diletta%20Leotta_%21%20Can%20Yaman%20Leaves%20Italy%20and%20Heads%20Back%20to%20Turkey.jpg
get
The critical flaw of female gaze maxxing is taking women too serious.
Women are master of the art of lying. They even lie to themselves. Dont trust their opinions.

As Nietzsche said, "From a woman you can learn nothing of women".
There is a right balance between female and male gaze. Dont take extreme measures.

A nice supplementary post from @Witheredly90
Power is a less acknowledged aspect of the blackpill. Nazi soldiers were getting thrown pussy left and right in France and other areas. Looks and Status together are unbeatable.

Women also have a very flawed fickle view of what power is. A guy who is in debt but drives nice cars will seem more powerful then a rich conservative man. So its not even necessarily about real power but more so appearing powerful.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Sanguinius and Tallooksmaxxer
He earned his fame with shitty summer serieses which are always about a boss chad that falls in love with his beautiful middle class employee. He got hated on so much because he was supposed to act cocky in those series. And then suddenly foids started a black propaganda campaign on him that is about how much he is disgusting because he is "too much muscular" "too confident".]
This actor dude got hate/attacked/etc.., for the role he had in a TV show?

How fucking low iq does a woman have to be. To attack an actor for the role he plays in a show. Because it's not him, he's acting out something, and it's not his persona.

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
This actor dude got hate/attacked/etc.., for the role he had in a TV show?

How fucking low iq does a woman have to be. To attack an actor for the role he plays in a show. Because he's acting out something, and it's not his persona.
i think he did something outside of the shows too but i dont really care.

people care too much about the personalities of celebrities because they worship them like an idol.

there is a term called "secular prophets" aka modern day celebrities.

Can Yaman he is the guy Who destroyed Italian Halo.I mean at least he took our revenge.

• Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer