Environment ≥ genes

Deleted member 2661

Deleted member 2661

‎‏‏‎ Notorious bully
Look at the actor who played Anakin:

High prenatal T Chad kid with hunter eyes and high FWHR. He should grow to be an unmoggable jock right?

He got brutally bullied by 30yo soy cucks for his portrayal in the movies, which fucked him up good. The insane amount of stress and depression at such young age made him cope with drugs and alcohol, which in turn annihilated his genetic potential.

This is him now vs what he should've grown to be:

just b lucky theory

evironment = genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
You're absolutely right.

That's why society allowing women's selection strategy (ie to only breed for genetics) to the exclusion of everything else is so stupid.

All this talk of 'women will only breed with chads so all people will be gigachads in 30 years' is stupid.

They will be single mothers and the boys will grow up messed up and be overweight, on drugs etc.

Look at Arnold schwarzeneggers son he had with the hot blonde wife. He is obsessed and looks like shit.

Breeding with a guy who is average/slightly above average who is a real man in character and will raise the kid, he will turn out better in all areas of life.

i had terrible environment AND genes

i have good genetics but enviroment wasn't optimal

@PrettyBoyMaxxing @paulus

Environment is the biggest cope.
Unless you were starving or did hard drugs since 10 you didnt stunt your growth

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Peachy and hebbewem
Legit, the last experiences I've had irl have made me very convinced environment mysteriously matters alot more than people think...

Dude my mother is incel tier and my father is average face manlet

I think with 6'0 and average face I am lucky