Environmental and genetic importance

TikiXVI

TikiXVI

Iron
Your environment plays just as much of a role as your genetics.

Before any “dnrd” warriors spam my replies, obviously if you have truecel bones, no amount of environmental factors will make you desirable.

Many people online who claim they are incels sight their “shit genetics” as the reason to why they’re untouchable. A large amount of these people fail to realize how much their environment caused them to be both physically and emotionally inadequate.

Example 1: Both of your parents were true MTN’s and you came out the same way. If everything when right you would have a good bit of friends and maybe a potential love interest. Sadly, your aforementioned parents were abusive and because of this, you gained antisocial tendencies, preventing you from having an social/romantic life.

Example 2: You live a completely normal life with two parents except theyre extremely poor. Because of this, you aren’t given proper hygiene habits. Due to this purely environmental factor, no one wants to be near you and you aren’t able to make valuable human connections

Example 3: you had an amazing bone structure as a little kid but you decided to breathe through your mouth and eat like shit. Now you’re a 5’5 Low LTN at best even though you should’ve been a 5’11 HTN.

People seem to devalue the importance of one’s environment in relation to their looks and NTness. It doesn’t matter how good your genetics are, if you weren’t raised with certain habits and lessons, You’ll never reach your full potential.
Genetics>=Environment in terms of importance

Attachments

• IMG_3862.jpeg
    IMG_3862.jpeg
    100.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, try2beme, Deleted member 67558 and 2 others
Dnrd bruh

mouth breathing is a cope, every chad mouth breathes just as much as everyone else. Your face isn’t going to not grow right because of how you breathe that’s nonsense. If you’re ugly it’s because you were born that way simple

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
mouth breathing is a cope, every chad mouth breathes just as much as everyone else. Your face isn’t going to not grow right because of how you breathe that’s nonsense. If you’re ugly it’s because you were born that way simple
I've never did mouth breathe ever in my life

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
IMG 6139

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 67558
cope
They plugged the nose of young monkeys in an experiment and ended up having subhuman facial growth

my oneitis said that enviroment can play a role in bringing certain genes forth

show me an actual study on humans that shows this
Block your nose for one week tell me how you feel

This guy willingly blocked his nose for 10 days and felt dentrimental effects

Your environment plays just as much of a role as your genetics.

Before any “dnrd” warriors spam my replies, obviously if you have truecel bones, no amount of environmental factors will make you desirable.

Many people online who claim they are incels sight their “shit genetics” as the reason to why they’re untouchable. A large amount of these people fail to realize how much their environment caused them to be both physically and emotionally inadequate.

Example 1: Both of your parents were true MTN’s and you came out the same way. If everything when right you would have a good bit of friends and maybe a potential love interest. Sadly, your aforementioned parents were abusive and because of this, you gained antisocial tendencies, preventing you from having an social/romantic life.

Example 2: You live a completely normal life with two parents except theyre extremely poor. Because of this, you aren’t given proper hygiene habits. Due to this purely environmental factor, no one wants to be near you and you aren’t able to make valuable human connections

Example 3: you had an amazing bone structure as a little kid but you decided to breathe through your mouth and eat like shit. Now you’re a 5’5 Low LTN at best even though you should’ve been a 5’11 HTN.

People seem to devalue the importance of one’s environment in relation to their looks and NTness. It doesn’t matter how good your genetics are, if you weren’t raised with certain habits and lessons, You’ll never reach your full potential.
Genetics>=Environment in terms of importance
environment is everything for life quality, you can live a good life with bad genetics you cant live a good life with bad environment

• +1
Reactions: TikiXVI
Block your nose for one week tell me how you feel

This guy willingly blocked his nose for 10 days and felt dentrimental effects

none of this proves downward facial growth as a result of mouth breathing

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940