Environmental toxins (damage to the microbiome) - the root cause of all developmental disorders

Hey, have you found any way to reduce exposure to yourself?
Thanks.
Good day, Christian.

First of all, thank you very much for your support, I really appreciate it.

Another member asked me a similar question (https://looksmax.org/threads/mental...-gut-is-the-key-to-health.460497/post-9548964), to which I replied:

"I'm working on making another post about keeping yourself healthy, both mentally and physically, in this modern society.

I will do my best to share this knowledge with all members, especially young adults, so that they don't make the same mistakes I did, and thus have a beautiful, happy and fulfilling life."

Please give me a little more time. I will endeavor to publish this new thread as soon as possible. It takes a while, but I don't want to leave anything out.

I hope you also understand my point of view. Until then, I wish you and your family all the best in life.

Keep taking good care of yourself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxed, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and ChristianChad
Admittedly, many of these industries are primarily concerned with making as much money as possible in order to become even more powerful in this economy. And yes, some companies are unaware of the impact and damage their products can have on people, animals and nature/environment. However, there are exceptions, such as DuPont, who knew from the start that Teflon (PTFE/PFAS) is toxic and continued despite the dangers.

The victims are innocent people with severe deformities who have to experience hell on earth until the end of their lives. There is even a great movie called "Dark Waters" based on a true story.

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/f...t-regulation-is-needed-for-forever-chemicals/ - We know that the blood of nearly all Americans contains some PFAS, which we call “forever chemicals” because they don’t break down in the body. And we’ve shown with two decades of intensive research that PFAS are linked to serious health issues such as kidney and testicular cancer, weakened immune system, endocrine disruption, fertility problems, and decreased birth weight.

https://theintercept.com/2018/11/30...sperm-counts-and-smaller-penises-study-finds/ - The researchers compared male high school students who had been exposed to high levels of PFOA and PFOS in Veneto to young men who hadn’t been exposed and found that those in the exposed group had shorter penises, lower sperm counts, lower sperm mobility, and a reduction in “anogenital distance,” a measure that scientists see as a marker of reproductive health. The percentage of normally shaped sperm in the exposed group was just over half that in the control group.

With that deformity its over. We need euthanasia tbh. Too bad subhuman woman won't get it.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS

More reason to go organic, but again these days you have to wonder if their just slapping that label and then putting the dangerous pesticides anyways. But I make sure to go for vegetables that look like shit

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad

Last edited:

I knew about the Dupont case and dark waters was a great film. Dopesick is a good series on Purdue pharma & Oxycontin. These pharma companies have caused incalculable amounts of damage/death to people and they are not held responsible to the level that they should be. To these companies, profit/money is everything, the well being of the general populace is not of concern to them and only the money they can swindle is their main priority.
I think it's an impossible to task to live in the modern world without suffering from the countless amount of harmful toxins, there might be a solution like living in a specific place but you will need a lot of money to make sure your food/water sources are clean and even then it may be too much of a task.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
Good day, dear Looksmax community.

Especially in western society it seems perfectly normal nowadays to use the term "genetics" for various diseases. Be it depression, ADHD, psychoses, anxiety and panic attacks, obsessive-compulsive disorders, schizophrenia, learning disabilities, bipolar disorder, autism or Asperger's syndrome, dementia, but also autoimmune diseases (e.g. Crohn's disease), cancer, hair loss, short stature, shrinkage of the penis, low testosterone levels in men and much more.

As someone who has worked in a sheltered workshop with young adolescents and seen all of these mental/physical limitations, it is absolutely terrifying how many give up and wish to die. Even in 2022 the doctors have no solution except psychotropic drugs with many strong side effects and risks. I'm sorry, but that doesn't help anyone.

Many of you will disagree, which is absolutely fine, but I am a firm believer that Creation (or "God", "All That Is", Universal mind/consciousness) gave every human being "good" genetics, at least in a natural environment. Unfortunately, the modern lifestyle has increased and thus also abnormalities.

Correct, mental disorders and psychological traits are not genetically heritable. This book should interest you, it debunks psychiatric genetics​

Schizophrenia and Genetics: The End of An Illusion https://www.perlego.com/book/3783337/schizophrenia-and-genetics-the-end-of-an-illusion-pdf

gut microbiome associations are a side effect of the biological trigger that causes the disorder, not the cause. There are no gutmicro biome interventions that show positive outcomes, just "associated with good outcomes", without the outcomes.

Correct, mental disorders and psychological traits are not genetically heritable. This book should interest you, it debunks psychiatric genetics​

Schizophrenia and Genetics: The End of An Illusion https://www.perlego.com/book/3783337/schizophrenia-and-genetics-the-end-of-an-illusion-pdf

gut microbiome associations are a side effect of the biological trigger that causes the disorder, not the cause. There are no gutmicro biome interventions that show positive outcomes, just "associated with good outcomes", without the outcomes.
Thank you very much for your interesting message. It's really nice to read and understand someone else's point of view as well.

I will take a closer look at this book.

• Love it
Reactions: Crusile
all copium for conspiracycels, 6' is still average height in the west despite all this. these kind of special hormones that made them have like 6-7 inches too cant be found in third world shitholes and were probably not getting the good part of it if whites are still even taller than before.

Those drugs causing birth defect were "good" in past, now they are not good and cause birth defect.
Fin today is "good", in future it will be not good and causes birth defect.
Who knows what pharma will sell in future and what it causes. Even internet/living in apartment building/owning mobile phone exposes you to EMF. How to avoid all? Live in jungle with no signals and tech gadgets and farm food yourself?

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
How to avoid all? Live in jungle with no signals and tech
That's the only real solution unfortunately. Communes need to be set where people gather to live independently.