Environmentalism is nothing more than a religion to convince the poor goyim working class to give up more rights

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
Yes goyim, give up more rights in the name of protection, let us control everything, you will own nothing goyim and be happy. Don't question our authority goyim.

iu

• +1
Reactions: anticel, Deleted member 7580, Magical Apple and 5 others
100% true, I hear my brainwashed normie NPC housemates talk about environmentalism with this exact mentality.

'No bro, average people shouldn't be eating meat every day. It's bad for the environment'
'Average people shouldn't be allowed to drive a car every day.'

etc etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, IhateDentists, T4M and 1 other person
Meanwhile companies using shit tonnes of plastic in their products and then relaying the blame on the public “Make sure to recycle so I can make more money goyim”

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, romanstock, ascension and 2 others
100% true, I hear my brainwashed normie NPC housemates talk about environmentalism with this exact mentality.

'No bro, average people shouldn't be eating meat every day. It's bad for the environment'
'Average people shouldn't be allowed to drive a car every day.'

etc etc
"eat bugs goyim. Eating meat is toxic for the environment."
iu

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Yes goyim, give up more rights in the name of protection, let us control everything, you will own nothing goyim and be happy. Don't question our authority goyim.

iu
This is actually legit. Environmentalism is a really effective excuse for governments to raise taxes and reinforce their positions.

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists
"eat bugs goyim. Eating meat is toxic for the environment."
iu
The name Klaus Schwab is a literal joke lmao. Schwab translates to cockroach in multiple languages they think they're being funny with it

pod people belief systems