Envy faggots

R

Repentsinner

I dont believe in God anymore
Joined
Nov 1, 2022
Posts
3,683
Reputation
2,984
You guys can go for a pretty boy look and get more bitches but I just can't be called out for not being able to fight and a bitch
 
I getting likes from so nice and artistics gays in Tinder, but they are of no use, because give me no erection :(
 
  • +1
Reactions: Repentsinner
you should carry at all time getting into fights is dumb
 
  • +1
Reactions: Repentsinner
you should carry at all time getting into fights is dumb
True but your not gonna make it very far like that unless your in a gang or rich. Plus I'ma beat someone for something I wouldn't shoot them for and I carry also you gotta fight in prison
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

rockstarr
Replies
27
Views
157
cortisolman2
cortisolman2
SerpentVenom25
Replies
0
Views
56
SerpentVenom25
SerpentVenom25
ascend12.
Replies
1
Views
98
volkov
V
ascend12.
Replies
4
Views
125
Joeseminate
Joeseminate
HexumReincarnated
Replies
19
Views
223
Lefty Rankin
Lefty Rankin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top