Envy jealously and itch

erikt7

erikt7

Bronze
Joined
Aug 3, 2024
Posts
436
Reputation
306
Guys,
When I go to school and see chads taking all the stacies I just feel pure fucking envy. I’m fucking envious
I see the frigging chads walking around with Edgar’s and buzz cuts with positive canthal tilt and 6’2+ and forward grown and I just get reminded by the omnipotent powers how much of a useless fucking Chud I am

And when I go to sleep at night my bumhole gets really itchy so I put my finger up there and scratch it and smell it. Smells like poop. 💩 sometimes I lick it too tastes organic
 

Similar threads

hexum.dnd
Replies
2
Views
33
hexum.dnd
hexum.dnd
ReccesedSlavic
Replies
20
Views
95
emogymmaxx
emogymmaxx
thehand
Replies
4
Views
47
ihavenightmares
ihavenightmares
bloodsucker17
Replies
9
Views
82
no1softee
no1softee
TGUN.
Replies
124
Views
514
lion092921
lion092921

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top