• KPOP

Votes: 21 32.3%
  • DOM

Votes: 44 67.7%

• Total voters
Moggy

Moggy

White Pakistani Muslim Gentleman
Who do you think slays (quality and quantity) more in the west. KPOPmaxxed ricecels or DOM ones. Just use these two below as examples if you don't know how either look. There is a right answer, by the way.

1585809687736-png.333320

iu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Both attract different types of women

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 616 and 9 others
Kpop one mogs cause of the insane halo

Dom works for older women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and balding17yomanletcel
I will vote for the kpop

• +1
Does that kpop person even have a cock? She looks like the DOM guys girlfriend.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob, Deleted member 5393 and 10 others
  • +1
Cop out.

Who attracts a broader subsection of young dating aged females.
Kpop ngl

DOM only works if you are a white or bbc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Epitaph and 1 other person
Dom mogs to oblivion from those pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Moggy
Cop out.

Who attracts a broader subsection of young dating aged females.
Dom of course. Western women despise those cuckold looking nerdy kpoppers. Only dom asian could possibly get laid in the west.

• +1
Dom of course. Western women despise those cuckold looking nerdy kpoppers. Only dom asian could possibly get laid in the west.
They have no idea what females want.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BigBiceps
This forum is delusional if they think a puny framed low T kpop tranny can slay in the west lol.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671, BigBiceps and 1 other person
This forum is delusional if they think a puny framed low T kpop tranny can slay in the west lol.
Whats up with your hate with prettyboys? Does that mean ethnic prettyboys and white prettyboys won't slay in the west?

• +1
Whats up with your hate with prettyboys? Does that mean ethnic prettyboys and white prettyboys won't slay in the west?
Link me an instagram of a KPOP stylemaxxed guy with 10-20k followers and I'll run a tinder experiment for you. I see many KPOP incels in real life.

The ethnic and white prettyboys posted here have good frames and height and out masc the average male.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BigBiceps
Link me an instagram of a KPOP stylemaxxed guy with 10-20k followers and I'll run a tinder experiment for you. I see many KPOP incels in real life.

The ethnic and white prettyboys posted here have good frames and height and out masc the average male.
I am a shitskin kpopcel and I got IG model tier matches in germany, I have myself done tinder experiments with kpop idols and got good matches tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4671
No such a thing as DOM asian :lul:

you just can’t be DOM with such phenotype, no matter how caveman you look like, imagine a nigger with prettyboy features :forcedsmile:

kpopmaxxed ricecel mogs and it’s not even close

• JFL
  • +1
I am a shitskin kpopcel and I got IG model tier matches in germany, I have myself done tinder experiments with kpop idols and got good matches tbh.
Delusions of grandeur. Ethnics like you are womb to tomb incels in the west. JFL at thinking you can slay in the land of the CHADS. You're below average in India, let alone Germany. Do you honestly think a emasculated rickshaw driver can compete against 6'3 aryan chads and low inhib turks?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Sikkunt23, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Delusions of grandeur. Ethnics like you are womb to tomb incels in the west. JFL at thinking you can slay in the land of the CHADS. You're below average in India, let alone Germany. Do you honestly think a emasculated rickshaw driver can compete against 6'3 aryan chads and low inhib turks?
you should do another tumblr experiment with him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Sikkunt23
kpop easily

• +1
you should do another tumblr experiment with him
I asked for a KPOPstyle maxxed guys pictures to use and no one could provide me one that wasn't famous.

• +1
they can, a ton of western women are into k pop

the girl in my avi is into k pop fags as well

• +1

IDC about mogging, if I get girls so can those kpop chads. I am not gonna be replying to you.

• +1
I asked for a KPOPstyle maxxed guys pictures to use and no one could provide me one that wasn't famous.
use yoyome

• +1
You already know who to use, son.
Original 5

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1560
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, AngryAsianManlet, Limbo and 5 others
Link someone who isn't famous. They will know he is fake and won't get much matches.
Yeah, I got banned using his pictures. But I don't know, there isn't a kpopmaxxed ricecel on the same level as him.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, her and Deleted member 1942
Yeah, I got banned using his pictures. But I don't know, there isn't a kpopmaxxed ricecel on the same level as him.
Pathetic
For how much you incels hype up KPOP you can't even link me one guy who isn't a superstar? Says it all really.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Sikkunt23, Deleted member 4671 and 4 others
Kpop guy would only slay in Asia. His appeal would be very niche in the West and other regions.

• +1
Pathetic
For how much you incels hype up KPOP you can't even link me one guy who isn't a superstar? Says it all really.
I don't hype kpop, I hype Kim Taehyung, because he deserves it. As I said, you won't find a single person who isn't famous and is at the same looks level Kim Taehyung is.

• +1
Found someone to use.

@her @Yoyome99

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BigBiceps and Deleted member 1560
Pathetic
try using this guy
F28B3F42 5B31 4988 BDAF 3B01AB7C4764
ED699884 0D65 42D6 AD86 87D47DE92D1A

• +1
Asian men are less masculine so prettyboy looks way better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and eyearea
Neither slay in 2020

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Mediocre Normalfag and her
  • +1
@her @Yoyome99 I'm going to use this kpop incel, please confirm he is okay. I don't want to hear any copes afterwards.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and her
Not using someone famous. How many times do I need to repeat myself you junkyard dog
Woah chill my curry streetshitter, he isn't that popular in the west compared to the other guy. You can use him go ahead, I am not low IQ enough to share some super popular guy jfl.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and her
Woah chill my curry streetshitter, he isn't that popular in the west compared to the other guy. You can use him go ahead, I am not low IQ enough to share some super popular guy jfl.
Your coping so hard why don't you just admit only a few famous KPOP guys can even get laid in the west. The guy I linked looks exactly like one of the kpoop guys you fetishize

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 1560
Your coping so hard why don't you just admit only a few famous KPOP guys can even get laid in the west. The guy I linked looks exactly like one of the kpoop guys you fetishize
Ok don't do it then, Idc about k-pop idols as long as I am getting girls.
Motherfucker you are the one who is trying so hard to prove that ethnics are giga moggers but in reality you are just coping by using their photos to tindermaxx, fuck off you mentally ill motherfucker shitskin. You are fucking annoying as fuck, with your masculinity cope go fuck yourself street shutter.

• +1
obviously tim chung, because those weirdass kpop fangirls would still get wet looking at him whereas many stacys view the kpop guy as completely dickless

but these kpop guys make themselves look as faggy and feminine as possible, if they styled themselves like men and stopped wearing girls makeup and little boy hair and using filters to look like girls they would look way better

• +1