EPIC THREAD FINALLY: MODIFIED OBLIQUE LEFORT III 🤩

orthochadic

orthochadic

Narcissic Future 8 PSL PrettyChad legit fixable
That we will call "mol3":

(pics in relation to the post explanation are at the end sorry so you will need to goes up and down sometimes to understand)

1)What does it do ?

Basically it CCW your cheek and philtrum around your nose bridge, giving you:
- higher and more forward protruded cheeks
- moving the ANS up and forward
=>Compacting your midface while fixing your huge nose due to a downward and backward positionned midface.

2)First image is showing a before after of the same guy.

But what can we notice ? For a similar nose length, the ears of the after are MUCH higher.
What does this mean ? That the after pic's "forehead posture" (from less cervical lordosis) is improved.
So how the fuck the 2 noses have the same height ? Because The ANS moved ccwisely ❤❤❤❤❤.

3)Proof on scan bra on the next pic:

Both pics are taken with a more or less parallel to the ground frankfurt plane.
Sadly the 2nd pic is a bit lower so you gonna need to use your fingers to see that the nose is actually shorter as the air way whole height of the maxilla between the nasal bridge and the ans is reduced from the side view !

4)reminder about nose bone (pic 3)

Most of the downward growth deformities have been adressed with this surgery.
It won't change the nasofrontal angle sadly unlike the original lefort III procedure,
But it's not as bad as you may all think because the maxilla "nasal portion" Actually doesn't fall down during the downswing, but just don't move forward.
Depending on the amount of CCW mouvement of the cheeks and ans, we may get a shrunk upturned nose.
Just getting a nose bridge implant gonna fix that. This procedure is common and really easy to perform with perfect aesthetic outcomes to the point no one can tell you have done it.
So the "Mewing cope animation gif" thoses 2 last images come from is fixable with
1 surgery, and one nasal bridge implant.
(of course you will change your mandible and get brace later but that's an easy thing compared to the most important part of the process).

Attachments

• 1755EEA0-D3EA-4031-8162-44EABD8D5F49.jpeg
    1755EEA0-D3EA-4031-8162-44EABD8D5F49.jpeg
    33 KB · Views: 432
  • EA07EBC3-5899-4242-B205-98C541AFFE5C.png
    EA07EBC3-5899-4242-B205-98C541AFFE5C.png
    604.8 KB · Views: 454
  • DCB9E007-2593-43AE-B748-4A4E93136792.jpeg
    DCB9E007-2593-43AE-B748-4A4E93136792.jpeg
    53.1 KB · Views: 388
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, Carl-o, SPFromNY914 and 10 others
Basically all of this is moving CCWisely

Attachments

• 88616214-6CA3-4383-B38D-CD1CB29B6BE0.jpeg
    88616214-6CA3-4383-B38D-CD1CB29B6BE0.jpeg
    120 KB · Views: 333
  • +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 5385 and 2 others
Water; We all know this.
Find someone who is willing to perform it on you

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Warlow, Deleted member 5385 and 1 other person
Nice discovery bro. I'll look into this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9048, Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 9380 and 2 others
Water; We all know this.
Find someone who is willing to perform it on you
It's performed on non heavily deformed adult and risks are low. It's the modified version every normie can get.
The guys who got the operation just had maxillary vertical excesses and a midface anteroposterio hypoplasia AKA most of us.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, NegativeNorwood, Deleted member 9837 and 3 others
-Some people may have relatively less deformed cheeks than their nose, So a second surgery in which the ans will be alone ccwisly rotated can be done.
It all depend on how your fucked.

-But forget about orthodontics once you get that thing, because jfl at all the fixators all over your midface lol.
So get mse+Msdo before.

Hope this thread will help you in the way you plan to looksmaxx in all of your coping/obcessed/depressed/about to rope/abouttokillyourchinesehousemateofsantabarbara minds.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 3270, SPFromNY914 and 3 others
It's performed on non heavily deformed adult and risks are low. It's the modified version every normie can get.
The guys who got the operation just had maxillary vertical excesses and a midface anteroposterio hypoplasia AKA most of us.
I want it to be true but tbh i doubt someone will perform it on normies.. i need it for real but as you said and I quote “ non heavily deformed “ a wimp skull is not considered deformed unfortunately..

• +1
Reactions: orthochadic
GREAT FIND OP! Finally we have some MLF3 results on patients who aren't severely deformed.

662a85a50afdb8cb6d894ed055c8bb7b 1

806b9e36963d46c868f19dc3bf925433

83bbb210cad6c4d56313dcdec132bc30
A9861a36db7995fec9baef1981221370
7ff02bcb1a15d6a12d61071b723f8640

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and orthochadic
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, NegativeNorwood, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person

(pics in relation to the post explanation are at the end sorry so you will need to goes up and down sometimes to understand)

1)What does it do ?

=>Compacting your midface while fixing your huge nose due to a downward and backward positionned midface.

But what can we notice ? For a similar nose length, the ears of the after are MUCH higher.
What does this mean ? That the after pic's "forehead posture" (from less cervical lordosis) is improved.
So how the fuck the 2 noses have the same height ? Because The ANS moved ccwisely ❤❤❤❤❤.

Sadly the 2nd pic is a bit lower so you gonna need to use your fingers to see that the nose is actually shorter as the air way whole height of the maxilla between the nasal bridge and the ans is reduced from the side view !

It won't change the nasofrontal angle sadly unlike the original lefort III procedure,
But it's not as bad as you may all think because the maxilla "nasal portion" Actually doesn't fall down during the downswing, but just don't move forward.
Depending on the amount of CCW mouvement of the cheeks and ans, we may get a shrunk upturned nose.
Just getting a nose bridge implant gonna fix that. This procedure is common and really easy to perform with perfect aesthetic outcomes to the point no one can tell you have done it.
So the "Mewing cope animation gif" thoses 2 last images come from is fixable with
(of course you will change your mandible and get brace later but that's an easy thing compared to the most important part of the process).
@ThreadMatters this ones for ur underbite u fucking orangutan

And it's not only modified lefort 3, it's its ccw VERSION. Who would have thought such a thing exist !

Wonder if they could perform this on guys without gummy smile. They would have to cut the LF1 separately, and do a CCW downgraft instead of impaction.

• +1
Wonder if they could perform this on guys without gummy smile. They would have to cut the LF1 separately, and do a CCW downgraft instead of impaction.
If your maxilla is long and you don't have gummy smile, it's only because your philtrum is heavily recessed no supporting your lips that then fall over it. If you had philtrum forward growth you would have a gummy smile.
So just add a lefort I advancement to this shit and you will be done bro.
(do you get it ?)

Last edited:
If your maxilla is long and you don't have gummy smile, it's only because your philtrum is heavily recessed no supporting your lips that then fall over it. If you had philtrum forward growth you would have a gummy smile.
So just add a bimax to this shit and you will be done bro.

If I got bimax only with this, my jaw angle would still be bad, need CCW on the lower and upper jaw. If I do that without a downgraft though, my teeth will disappear above my top lip lol.

• +1
If I got bimax only with this, my jaw angle would still be bad, need CCW on the lower and upper jaw. If I do that without a downgraft though, my teeth will disappear above my top lip lol.
it's because you need philtrum forward growth. So do the modified oblique lefort III, and then just get a lefort 1 advancement (maybe the ccw advancement, depends on your philtrum angle with your nose. But the solution for it is easy)

Conclusion: FUCK won moon simulation F

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9837, SPFromNY914 and 2 others
These guys are not heavily deformed but still deformed i think... idk if we normies can have it
Is his maxilla any different in term of deformation severity from yours and most of us ?
He just have a mandible protrusion and a low tier normie maxilla

Attachments

• 9B3C5EB6-1B94-4E4E-887E-1ABA0EFD5339.png
    9B3C5EB6-1B94-4E4E-887E-1ABA0EFD5339.png
    409.7 KB · Views: 212
theres no change to the vertical height of the nose (im not sure where u got that from?), rather the gummy smile is corrected.

posture changes on every surgery case, since compensatory mechanisms due to shit airway arent needed anymore. his zygomatic arch position relative to his ears is the exact same.

GREAT FIND OP! Finally we have some MLF3 results on patients who aren't severely deformed.
this isnt the same, its advancmenet of the lefort 3 + lefort 1 - lefort 2 region rather than just the lefort 3 - lefort 2

lol idk how ppl didnt tell u in ur rate thread, but u have zero midface hypoplasia. advancment of anything there would make u look like fucking shit, since u dont have a bad orbital vector or hollowness.

theres no change to the vertical height of the nose (im not sure where u got that from?), rather the gummy smile is corrected.

posture changes on every surgery case, since compensatory mechanisms due to shit airway arent needed anymore. his zygomatic arch position relative to his ears is the exact same.

this isnt the same, its advancmenet of the lefort 3 + lefort 1 - lefort 2 region rather than just the lefort 3 - lefort 2

lol idk how ppl didnt tell u in ur rate thread, but u have zero midface hypoplasia. advancment of anything there would make u look like fucking shit, since u dont have a bad orbital vector or hollowness.
The straighter your forehead, the more vertical height your nose will take, which isn't the case in the before after side profile view as seen on this pic.
So explain how while tilting his head less backward on the after, his nose got the same length: due to the ccw motion.

And for my orbital vector you can see by youself that my eyeball is outside of my maxilla but that my bloat from fat hide it.

Attachments

• 2959CF06-1637-4A99-9F36-90468636A90E.png
    2959CF06-1637-4A99-9F36-90468636A90E.png
    538 KB · Views: 199
  • 216B1C32-5FE2-45AA-A928-62116F6D83FF.jpeg
    216B1C32-5FE2-45AA-A928-62116F6D83FF.jpeg
    376.4 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:
The straighter your forehead, the more vertical height your nose will take, which isn't the case in the before after side profile view as seen on this pic.
So explain how while tilting his head less backward on the after, his nose got the same length: due to the ccw motion.

what are u on abt dude? lol the more vertical height when not tilting is just an illusion, which no longer occurs in the after. the cuts are literally on other ends of the nose, how would that change vertical height lmfao. ccw is bc of impaction, unrelated to the nose.

He said MLF3 , not LF3

Attachments

• 39291502-FC10-48A5-BD86-315BFECCEE40.jpeg
    39291502-FC10-48A5-BD86-315BFECCEE40.jpeg
    51.7 KB · Views: 188
He said MLF3 , not LF3

yes, that means any cut anywhere on that whole lefort 3 region. so some variants are like the ones in the paper, which are over a larger portion, but the conventional one mentioned here for aesthetic results is diff.

what are u on abt dude? lol the more vertical height when not tilting is just an illusion, which no longer occurs in the after. the cuts are literally on other ends of the nose, how would that change vertical height lmfao. ccw is bc of impaction, unrelated to the nose.
Yeah "the more vertical height" no longer occur as you said thanks to the ccw motion of the ans. So he finally got something similar to the simulation F. the nose shortening is slight, as fixing the upper midface takes less mm to move upward to the original genetic position (the higher a bone in your skull, the less collapsed it will be from downward growth).
And for thoses whoses philtrum relative position to the orbital portion sucks AKA birdcels (which isn't modified by this surgery), impacting the maxilla over the ANS would fix that and give an even more vertically compact nose.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Ok so here the question.. how new is this procedure? And MOST OF ALL which doctors are doing it?

Ok so here the question.. how new is this procedure? And MOST OF ALL which doctors are doing it?
The article is from 13 May 2016.

And as shown o'pry (epic joke) by the article,
Outcomes are easily predictable,symmetrical, and this surgery is used on patient without syndromic midface alteration.

In this article it was performed in Mexico :
"The specialty Hospital “Dr. Bernardo Sepulveda” of the National Medical Center XXI Century, IMSS (Mexican Institute of Social Security), is a public social security hospital that admits only adults and does not have an orthodontist, as it is not part of the social security provided in Mexico"

If you live in usa go to Mexico. Or find a maxillofacial surgeon who performs it anywhere else. But that thing DOES EXIST, AND Does what we have all been trying to do (in conjonction with impacting the ANS CCWisely with lefort 1, as we didn't have a method for the cheeks and orbits yet):

Moving the Fuckin Maxilla Up and Forward everywhere (excepted on the nose but nasal bridge implants exist and we won't need them for most of us).

Argh, so hard to talk for hours. Understanding all the details about a thing is way easier than explaining them back especially in english. If you have any question feel free to ask.

Attachments

• 52296EC6-4E5C-4D51-8F91-0BF5AAEB67D1.png
    52296EC6-4E5C-4D51-8F91-0BF5AAEB67D1.png
    260.8 KB · Views: 105
  • 6A9748C1-DE1B-47E5-9A14-5B5CCB1E06EF.png
    6A9748C1-DE1B-47E5-9A14-5B5CCB1E06EF.png
    213 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
Yeah "the more vertical height" no longer occur as you said thanks to the ccw motion of the ans. So he finally got something similar to the simulation F. the nose shortening is slight, as fixing the upper midface takes less mm to move upward to the original genetic position (the higher a bone in your skull, the less collapsed it will be from downward growth).
And for thoses whoses philtrum relative position to the orbital portion sucks AKA birdcels (which isn't modified by this surgery), impacting the maxilla over the ANS would fix that and give an even more vertically compact nose.

lol ok u so ignored my post and restated the same thing. the cuts dont shorten anything above where the impaction occurs. all that bullshit abt "simulation F" just categorizes u into a reptiles-tier autistic user. philtrum positioning is determined by upper lip tissue characteristics, inclination of teeth, and location of the lower maxilla; so ur obsessive ans autism doesnt even impact that.

this specific surgery was one possible avenue that a doc proposed to me and even said its not the aesthetically best method to correct these deficiencies. ive seen b/a other than the ones in the paper, ur "changes" are pure delusion.

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
-"the cuts dont shorten anything above where the impaction occurs."

But the cut is above everything, thus ccwising everything as seen. I didn't get what you mean maybe explain better.

-"philtrum positioning is determined by upper lip tissue characteristics, inclination of teeth, and location of the lower maxilla; so ur obsessive ans autism doesnt even impact that."

But Impacting over the ans ccwisely would reduce the nose length and move the bone philtrum up and forward. The upward movement is compensated by the forward movement for the soft tissues.

And before anything, explain how the nose height is the same despite adopting a straighter forehead posture please:
Let's just talk about this first, and stop being autistically aggressive please.

Attachments

• 404BAA4F-7BF3-431B-9A5D-A26D3E853199.png
    404BAA4F-7BF3-431B-9A5D-A26D3E853199.png
    538 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
  • +1
@nelson and @retard can sleep relax now.

This thing is just beatiful

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 1862, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
"the cuts dont shorten anything above where the impaction occurs."
But the cut is above everything, thus ccwising everything ? Explain better.

in this case, i dont think its removing a slice, more so moving everything up, so everything in between has the exact same relationships as it did before (biggest aesthetic flaw imo). in the lefort 1 impaction, everything below the lower cut moves to realign with the upper cut (hence rotation), but it doesnt work the same way here.

in this case, i dont think its removing a slice, more so moving everything up, so everything in between has the exact same relationships as it did before (biggest aesthetic flaw imo). in the lefort 1 impaction, everything below the lower cut moves to realign with the upper cut (hence rotation), but it doesnt work the same way here.
never said it was removing a slice. Was just talking about the fact it moves the fuckin maxilla up and forward 🤩.
If your philtrum position is fine in relation to your cheeks position just get this surgery.
If not then just add a lefort 1 impaction and advancement over the ans.

Never said that modified oblique lefort III was removing any slice of bone.
I was talking about the lefort 1 over ans impaction.
If you think nose shortening from the over ans impaction doesn't exist, a thread made by hunterslayer contained a link about it being performed in Korea. Look at thoses images and don't ask me question why they shorten the nose lmao, just ask to the surgeons not to shorten it in your case.

Attachments

• 915C5C5C-7CA2-4B18-959E-9195A8C2F9F0.png
    915C5C5C-7CA2-4B18-959E-9195A8C2F9F0.png
    218.3 KB · Views: 86
  • 08771EEF-C69B-458F-B08B-BEE1E99280D3.png
    08771EEF-C69B-458F-B08B-BEE1E99280D3.png
    258.9 KB · Views: 64
  • 016C9ADE-CF6A-4809-A1B2-24907700148D.png
    016C9ADE-CF6A-4809-A1B2-24907700148D.png
    274.4 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 5385
Congrats OP
You earned a cookie

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, SPFromNY914 and orthochadic
never said it was removing a slice. Was just talking about the fact it moves the fuckin maxilla up and forward 🤩.
If your philtrum position is fine in relation to your cheeks position just get this surgery.
If not then just add a lefort 1 impaction and advancement over the ans.

Never said that modified oblique lefort III was removing any slice of bone.
I was talking about the lefort 1 over ans impaction.
jfl man reread the thing u linked then, i dont think u get what up does in this context. ye ik u didnt mention that, i was just trying to show u how they would produce diff movements.

jfl man reread the thing u linked then, i dont think u get what up does in this context. ye ik u didnt mention that, i was just trying to show u how they would produce diff movements.
I red it. Wouldn't dare not reading it before talking about it.

Everything moves up and forward excepted the nose part of the maxilla if i'm not mistaken. The abdolute distance between ANS and nasion won't be impacted but, its vertical axis would be lowered and its horizontal axis augmented.

Attachments

• C53CF73E-8ECE-4A01-A5D7-83F6D9E0E119.jpeg
    C53CF73E-8ECE-4A01-A5D7-83F6D9E0E119.jpeg
    120 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
@Taylorswift @Hunterslayer @Sergio-OMS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Nah it won’t make your midface meaning the middle third section of your face any more compact.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Ok top tier post, mirin high effort

By the way go to top tier maxfac and Ask them everything you want, he will judge you better than average poster here, Just afford IT instead of trying to be redcel or rainbowcel

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and orthochadic
Why do their noses look wider in the afters?

this specific surgery was one possible avenue that a doc proposed to me and even said its not the aesthetically best method to correct these deficiencies. ive seen b/a other than the ones in the paper, ur "changes" are pure delusion.

What did your doctor recomended im curious? Do you have an overbite or underbite?

We can consider the hunterslayer's thread as the part 2 of this one.

I talked with curryslayerordeath and sergio oms.

Verdict: NOSE can be Shorter:
Once the ccw motion of the modified oblique lefort III is done, instead of digiging into the Nasal cavity floor to restaure the former cavity height, we can just trim the nose carthilage. Sergio OMS confirmed it.
If you want to see his answer check the link.

• +1

1)What does it do ?

Sooo this is what you replied to about in my post? Yo I deadass need this too man, thanks. I'm gonna try my best to get it after MSE+FM

• Love it
Why do their noses look wider in the afters?

Happens every time the maxilla is brought forward, be it with Lefort 1 2 or 3. Its because the nose base come forward making the nose shorter from side profile, but that excess nostril flesh doesn't just disappear so it spreads out as it comes forward.

• +1
Reactions: Carl-o and orthochadic

1)What does it do ?

miring the high quality post OP, now all I need to do is find a surgeon who can perform this and the costs.

• +1
This is just Kufners Modification of the LeFort III from the 1970’s

• Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, NegativeNorwood, SPFromNY914 and 1 other person
So the modified Oblique lefort III is actually something common ? :oops:

• Love it
Ye
Happens every time the maxilla is brought forward, be it with Lefort 1 2 or 3. Its because the nose base come forward making the nose shorter from side profile, but that excess nostril flesh doesn't just disappear so it spreads out as it comes forward.
it's removable :) thanks god

• +1