EPIC THREAD FINALLY: MODIFIED OBLIQUE LEFORT III 🤩

Will they perform this aesthetically? Has anybody found out the cost? The link to the surgeon's website who performed on these 3 patients?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Will they perform this aesthetically? Has anybody found out the cost? The link to the surgeon's website who performed on these 3 patients?
the nose job ( not blowjob sorry jfl)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
the nose job ( not blowjob sorry jfl)

No I mean the MLF3 -

Will they perform MLF3 aesthetically? Has anybody found out the cost? The link to the surgeon's website who performed on these 3 patients?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
So are surgeons performing this and will it give me insane forward growth?

Also will bsso and genio for my manuble work with this

So are surgeons performing this and will it give me insane forward growth?

Also will bsso and genio for my manuble work with this
It's done with bsso of course.
i wouldn't get a genio.

No I mean the MLF3 -

Will they perform MLF3 aesthetically? Has anybody found out the cost? The link to the surgeon's website who performed on these 3 patients?
hum moneymaxx and find a surgeon willing to do it. I think if most of us are here it's because our faces are fucked right.
Most Nose cells have gummy smile unless their philtrum is heavily recessed ass gumm lengthen more than the nose.
And we are most of us coping with our face length by sloping our face length.
Bust most of the forum has a subhuman maxilla length.
So this surgery may be accessible to most of us as it isn't risky at all.
But dunno, some peoples are frauding sleep apnea just to get a bimax jfl, so maybe only finding the right surgeon or having shit tons of money will allow us to get it done.

• +1
This is fuckin rage fuel, I can't find a single case where the maxilla is recessed with a normal bite like me :feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and Deleted member 4797
hum moneymaxx and find a surgeon willing to do it. I think if most of us are here it's because our faces are fucked right.
Most Nose cells have gummy smile unless their philtrum is heavily recessed ass gumm lengthen more than the nose.
And we are most of us coping with our face length by sloping our face length.
Bust most of the forum has a subhuman maxilla length.
So this surgery may be accessible to most of us as it isn't risky at all.
But dunno, some peoples are frauding sleep apnea just to get a bimax jfl, so maybe only finding the right surgeon or having shit tons of money will allow us to get it done.

Man I've come to realise this surgery is not good, because it upswings the entire midface and looming at some male vs female skull pics, men are not supposed to have upward facing midfaces to look good. That's why all these results the guys got chubbier feminine cheeks, the contours are being messed up. I would only do this surgery if they could bring it forward via up-sliding the zygos without rotating them.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, orthochadic and Deleted member 5385
Man I've come to realise this surgery is not good, because it upswings the entire midface and looming at some male vs female skull pics, men are not supposed to have upward facing midfaces to look good. That's why all these results the guys got chubbier feminine cheeks, the contours are being messed up. I would only do this surgery if they could bring it forward via up-sliding the zygos without rotating them.
Alo the after pics are seen with a sloped forehead. So obviously the cheeks look too much ccw rotated. Once they adopt the right neck posture and get a straight forehead, their cheeks level will be ideal.
But for some cases i think they should have given then more advancement tbh.
Also you know they shaved the nasal floor of the maxilla to keep the same nose length instead of shaving down the nose carthilage...

The aim is to get a 1 midface ratio while having a perfectly straight forehead.
if sloped 1 midface ratio is long of course...

This is just Kufners Modification of the LeFort III from the 1970’s
Oh yes, of course, "kufners modification" from the 70s how could I forget. Great input, everyone here knows exactly what you're referencing. It's not like all we're all just retards with no qualifications and no idea who this kufner faggot is. No, no we all know exactly what you mean when you discuss kufner because we learned about him in surgeon college. I actually just had in depth argument about kufner at LefortCon 2020.

You see that shit, OP? This is just KUFNERS MODIFICATION. No further discussion required. ALL YOUR QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED: ITS JUST KUFNERS MODIFICATION FROM THE 70S

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Forgotten, ropemax, Deleted member 12165 and 4 others
Alo the after pics are seen with a sloped forehead. So obviously the cheeks look too much ccw rotated. Once they adopt the right neck posture and get a straight forehead, their cheeks level will be ideal.
But for some cases i think they should have given then more advancement tbh.
Also you know they shaved the nasal floor of the maxilla to keep the same nose length instead of shaving down the nose carthilage...

The aim is to get a 1 midface ratio while having a perfectly straight forehead.
if sloped 1 midface ratio is long of course...

The cheekbones get feminised hard because of the CCW.. The top part becomes more recessed compared to the bottom of the zygo. This means the zygo 'pop' will be lower set + flatter despite everything else. This can only make zygos look good (on men) if they upslide without any zygo rotation at all, only forward and up diagonally. Then the CCW can be performed at the LF1 cut, that would be ideal but IDK if they do that.

You won't look better with a shorter nose if its from your whole upper midface being CCW rotated.. This surgery is life fuel for women with witch faces to turn into Stacy, but not us ffs..

• Hmm...
Reactions: orthochadic
The cheekbones get feminised hard because of the CCW.. The top part becomes more recessed compared to the bottom of the zygo. This means the zygo 'pop' will be lower set + flatter despite everything else. This can only make zygos look good (on men) if they upslide without any zygo rotation at all, only forward and up diagonally. Then the CCW can be performed at the LF1 cut, that would be ideal but IDK if they do that.

You won't look better with a shorter nose if its from your whole upper midface being CCW rotated.. This surgery is life fuel for women with witch faces to turn into Stacy, but not us ffs..
You could do a rotation with advancement to partially stem the loss of projection in the mid face.

• +1
You could do a rotation with advancement to partially stem the loss of projection in the mid face.

Yes, we're choosing between recessed male zygos, or more forward set at the expense feminine shaped cheeks and zygos.

Your better off getting custom implant because that can keep all the zygo projection high up whilst also making it forward set. That along with LF1. Its just fucked for people who's zygos are low set, they can't be raised without being given feminine apple cheeks, fuck man this is suifuel for me..

Yes, we're choosing between recessed male zygos, or more forward set at the expense feminine shaped cheeks and zygos.

Your better off getting custom implant because that can keep all the zygo projection high up whilst also making it forward set. That along with LF1. Its just fucked for people who's zygos are low set, they can't be raised without being given feminine apple cheeks, fuck man this is suifuel for me..

Can you explain better please i don't understand what you mean ?
(the part about the cheekbones only)

yep exactly and nose isnt shortening whatsoever. its not even a "ccw" in the way that people are imagining and ridiculously far from some holy grail.

i cba to argue with the OP anymore tho, but discussing the procedure w a maxfac who has done cases can show u exactly what ur talking abt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
What did your doctor recomended im curious? Do you have an overbite or underbite?

mb i didnt even see this post earlier. i have an overjet w class 3 bc my prev orthodontic treatment fucked me up into some weird combo of skeletal relationships. recommendations were just typical ccw advancements.

Oh yes, of course, "kufners modification" from the 70s how could I forget. Great input, everyone here knows exactly what you're referencing. It's not like all we're all just retards with no qualifications and no idea who this kufner faggot is. No, no we all know exactly what you mean when you discuss kufner because we learned about him in surgeon college. I actually just had in depth argument about kufner at LefortCon 2020.

You see that shit, OP? This is just KUFNERS MODIFICATION. No further discussion required. ALL YOUR QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED: ITS JUST KUFNERS MODIFICATION FROM THE 70S

There were many modifications by him of the LeFort I and LeFort III. He also described the Quadrangular LeFort I which had recently been talked about here,

The various forms of Quadrangular LeFort I’s and the Kufners Modified LeFort III is really just a spectrum or increasing the LeFort I. You could argue this modification of the LeFort III is really closer to a LeFort I than a LeFort III.

I have talked about Kufners LeFort III for some time on the forums.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8461 and curryslayerordeath
There were many modifications by him of the LeFort I and LeFort III. He also described the Quadrangular LeFort I which had recently been talked about here,

The various forms of Quadrangular LeFort I’s and the Kufners Modified LeFort III is really just a spectrum or increasing the LeFort I. You could argue this modification of the LeFort III is really closer to a LeFort I than a LeFort III.

Sergio oms said that it's possible to trim inferiorly the nose carthilage to make it suit to the new ans position following the surgery or a lefort 1 ccw impaction (higher and forward ans), instead of trimming the maxillary nasal floor to suit to the nose carthilage length.

What are your thoughts on that ?

ok but there but there are a bunch of mfl3

This study mentions 3 types: champy, Z, and ascendant (which includes the lateral orbital rims and moves everything up as well)

maybe this kufner asshole did some shitty extension of the lefort 1 and called it a mfl3. But you can't put a flower in an asshole and call it a vase

The ascendant mfl3 is clearly a lefort 3 - lefort 2 + lefort 1. no doubt about it, DOC

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Also flat cheeks is an ogre feature. Ideally they should be sloped forward in order to reflect light.

Beautiful eyes should be dark upside from the brow ridge and light downside from the maxilla forward slope that reflect light better than if it was flat.

With low bodyfat, sloped forward high cheeks that people call "feminine cheeks" is a must have for every human being.

Looks good no matter the specie.

Body fat is the reason their cheeks look feminine.

So please someone explain me why having "feminine cheeks" would look bad in general.

How would a cheek be feminine jfl. It's a fuckin cheek :lul:

High sloped forward cheeks > low flat cheeks

Upward facing midface are good looking in the whole mammal world:

It reflects better light and give a youthful look.
Looks girlish if the face is bloated for males, but gorgeous if he has low bf.

Yeah girls have lower indicator lines than males simply because less testosterone means less amplification of the hgh effect and thus gravity effect.
So males are slightly more ogre tier.
But it isn't a good thing. But we don't see it as something bad because it's correlated to more forward geowth and facial width and features development.
But ideally, the prettier and stronger the better.
Both enter into account which is why demi chad category exist: for the highly dimorphic ogre or weak prettyboys.

A tiger is as strong as pretty which is why it's gorgeous as fuck. But it would look puffy and girlish if it had high bf obviously.

Jordan is a perfect exemple for the cheek line. His maxilla is so beautiful.

Attachments

• 6947EBC3-3DCE-45CD-99DF-C483FFB2B817.jpeg
    6947EBC3-3DCE-45CD-99DF-C483FFB2B817.jpeg
    168.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 95E55E43-4B57-4D46-B473-D3F83E8FDB48.jpeg
    95E55E43-4B57-4D46-B473-D3F83E8FDB48.jpeg
    62.5 KB · Views: 31
  • C708C3A4-6AD4-4586-A978-98D33E4E9ED8.png
    C708C3A4-6AD4-4586-A978-98D33E4E9ED8.png
    598.3 KB · Views: 35
Upward facing midface are good looking in the whole mammal world:

It reflects better light and give a youthful look.
Looks girlish if the face is bloated for males, but gorgeous if he has low bf.

Yeah girls have lower indicator lines than males simply because less testosterone means less amplification of the hgh effect and thus gravity effect.
So males are slightly more ogre tier.
But it isn't a good thing. But we don't see it as something bad because it's correlated to more forward geowth and facial width and features development.
But ideally, the prettier and stronger the better.
Both enter into account which is why demi chad category exist: for the highly dimorphic ogre or weak prettyboys.

A tiger is as strong as pretty which is why it's gorgeous as fuck. But it would look puffy and girlish if it had high bf obviously.

Jordan is a perfect exemple for the cheek line. His maxilla is so beautiful.

A perfect male forward grown face is very different from female man. It has to be very projected at the top of the zygos, empty in the middle, then forward grown again at the Lefort 1 cut area.

LJGoI4U.jpg

kMQfKJF.png

This surgery gives you feminine bone distribution in the midface, you wont have hollow cheeks because the zygo projection will have been reduced at the top blue part and augmented at the orange part.

This is what an ultra forward grown masculine skull is supposed to look like:
Canelo Alvarez 1 750x496

Saul alvarez amir khan rex ftr

See how hollow his bone structure is beneath the top area of the zygos? Then it becomes forward grown again at the upper jaw, but everything in between is left empty. The only way to achieve this through MLF3 would be to upslide the zygos so that they become not just more forward set, but higher set and keep the same angle so the bone mass remains high on the face. Or you can get LF1 and implants, but that doesn't bring the zygo's up which is ultra necessary for a recessed midface to ascend (my situation).

Luckily for your, your zygos are not low set on your face, so you should just augment the top part of the zygos like the custom implants can do, then if you want more forward growth underneath the zygos get LF1 with CCW rotation, you will look more handsome then without turning into a overly girly face.

• +1
Reactions: aginghomo, NemesisQ and orthochadic
A perfect male forward grown face is very different from female man. It has to be very projected at the top of the zygos, empty in the middle, then forward grown again at the Lefort 1 cut area.

LJGoI4U.jpg

kMQfKJF.png

This surgery gives you feminine bone distribution in the midface, you wont have hollow cheeks because the zygo projection will have been reduced at the top blue part and augmented at the orange part.

This is what an ultra forward grown masculine skull is supposed to look like:
View attachment 744639
View attachment 744640

See how hollow his bone structure is beneath the top area of the zygos? Then it becomes forward grown again at the upper jaw, but everything in between is left empty. The only way to achieve this through MLF3 would be to upslide the zygos so that they become not just more forward set, but higher set and keep the same angle so the bone mass remains high on the face. Or you can get LF1 and implants, but that doesn't bring the zygo's up which is ultra necessary for a recessed midface to ascend (my situation).

Luckily for your, your zygos are not low set on your face, so you should just augment the top part of the zygos like the custom implants can do, then if you want more forward growth underneath the zygos get LF1 with CCW rotation, you will look more handsome then without turning into a overly girly face.
i get what you mean... !!!!

As i said earlier, ans/philtrum statistically downsing more than cheeks and orbital floor.
So moving both upward and forward at the same amount will look "girlish".
this comes from the relative position of the ans with the cheeks. it wasn't changed from the surgery as the surgery moves both of them as a whole.
So once the cheek position is fixed the anterior nasal spine and philtrum can still be taken up and or forward ccwisely from a vvw bimax after the modified oblique L3.
The problem doesn't come from the surgery, but from the relative recession of the anterior nasal spine of the patient compared to his cheek.
He still had this feminine look in the before, bu as everything was elongated he looked rather ogre and flat. Once the cheek height had been fixed, then his preexisting problem reveal.

Moving the ANS forward in a bimax will fix that and create this hollow look.

as ans/philtrum and cheeks downswing at a different amount, they need to be fixed differently.

I will keep thinking and saying that moving cheeks up and forward is good.

And what you say is totally right too as it adds a new thing i hadn't talked about in the threads which is the relative position between the lower and upper maxilla.

This guy on the after still needs to move his lower maxilla forward. Now yeah it looks puffy and subhuman.
But the midface improvement is real and he already had this same problem before, it s just that the before elongated cheeks made us focus on how ogre he looked.

High lefort 1 fix that.
Btw girls also need this maxilla shape, it's not only for mens, but doesn't look that bad on girls as we are used too see girls having fillers and cheek implant on the TV.

Attachments

• BA009DFD-51C2-40DA-885F-44F5FE30E7C8.jpeg
    BA009DFD-51C2-40DA-885F-44F5FE30E7C8.jpeg
    310.5 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
  • +1

As i said earlier, ans/philtrum statistically downsing more than cheeks and orbital floor.
this comes from the relative position of the ans with the cheeks. it wasn't changed from the surgery as the surgery moves both of them as a whole.
So once the cheek position is fixed the anterior nasal spine and philtrum can still be taken up and or forward ccwisely from a vvw bimax after the modified oblique L3.
The problem doesn't come from the surgery, but from the relative recession of the anterior nasal spine of the patient compared to his cheek.
He still had this feminine look in the before, bu as everything was elongated he looked rather ogre and flat. Once the cheek height had been fixed, then his preexisting problem reveal.

as ans/philtrum and cheeks downswing at a different amount, they need to be fixed differently.

And what you say is totally right too as it adds a new thing i hadn't talked about in the threads which is the relative position between the lower and upper maxilla.

This guy on the after still needs to move his lower maxilla forward. Now yeah it looks puffy and subhuman.
But the midface improvement is real and he already had this same problem before, it s just that the before elongated cheeks made us focus on how ogre he looked.

High lefort 1 fix that.
Btw girls also need this maxilla shape, it's not only for mens, but doesn't look that bad on girls as we are used too see girls having fillers and cheek implant on the TV.
This is how we fix the "girlish looking cheeks".

Attachments

• B7B83A70-57ED-4635-9808-DE13685FC2A8.png
    B7B83A70-57ED-4635-9808-DE13685FC2A8.png
    353.6 KB · Views: 32
  • +1
This is how we fix the "girlish looking cheeks".

This one got LF1 with the MLF3 together, he got the apple cheeks still though
Pre and post control

His CT Scan before/after
A Presurgical occlusion b postsurgical occlusion

• +1

High lefort 1 fix that.

Whats the difference between high lefort 1 and regular, aesthetically for results?

Also I should say I dont mean to be so contrary, Im more trying to play devil's advocate so we can guarantee a way for this to work, so we can truly become Chads with the best possible surgical plan.

• +1
This remind me pharaon statues, and how weak he looks from a lower maxilla recession:

Imagin this same face with a more forward and upward placed Anterior nasal spine !
Chestbrah despite his mothbreathing lengthening still had a really strong tongue:
his ans is a lot forward placed compared to the cheeks.

Wait this was only the answer i was writing before getting yours i will answer in the next post.

Attachments

• 69100E39-CFBF-4739-9232-17EEF5C2EC1D.png
    69100E39-CFBF-4739-9232-17EEF5C2EC1D.png
    475.1 KB · Views: 33
  • D9A6D062-0DA8-4B48-BB19-4992ECF45106.png
    D9A6D062-0DA8-4B48-BB19-4992ECF45106.png
    499.4 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 4797
This one got LF1 with the MLF3 together, he got the apple cheeks still though
View attachment 744780

His CT Scan before/after
View attachment 744782
Simply because he has human/model/prehistortic human tier cheeks while his lower maxilla is still down and backward placed (image 2 and 3)
He need to ccw his lower maxilla not only moving it forward.

Of course if you give him barrett tier cheeks without the up and forward philtrum but instead downward grown philtrum it would look puffy.

Barret failos aren't on his maxilla. It comes from his oversquinting eyes muscle tone that makes his outer scleral triangle almost non existen and gives him autistic eyes, and small chin and ramus and bloat.

But the maxilla is Good.

Attachments

• 0AC0B9B0-4319-42A0-999C-AA4F0DDA4CDA.png
    0AC0B9B0-4319-42A0-999C-AA4F0DDA4CDA.png
    684.1 KB · Views: 28
  • BACB4FFE-2067-4AFF-8504-BE7508FE4DF0.jpeg
    BACB4FFE-2067-4AFF-8504-BE7508FE4DF0.jpeg
    118.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 40FED2AF-6452-43B4-B919-10740EB20139.png
    40FED2AF-6452-43B4-B919-10740EB20139.png
    348.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 0134B6EE-32A1-4D6C-AB13-0FDFB77DC194.png
    0134B6EE-32A1-4D6C-AB13-0FDFB77DC194.png
    621.5 KB · Views: 27
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 4797
Also remember his nasal floor was shaved instead of trimming the nasal carthilage....
So the ans relative position to the cheeks is even more fucked up.

Getting the redpilled version of the modified iblique lefort 3 instead (trimming the septal carthilage), and getting a redpilled ccw lefort 1 as well (also trimming the nose carthilage) is all what the whole forum need to get a model tier maxilla.
It's easily possible with stable and predictable results on both the surgeries.
It's just 2 surgeries to get and that's it for the maxilla shape length and advancement.
(after mse of course).

transgender Girls are getting dicks, so subhuman mouthbreathers should also get human maxilla, especially if thoses 2 surgeries are commonly done, and if the only uncommon part of the surgery is about trimming a fuckin soft tissue which is the septal carthilage !
(sergio oms a maxillo facial surgeon confirmed it's possible).

Whats the difference between high lefort 1 and regular, aesthetically for results?

Also I should say I dont mean to be so contrary, Im more trying to play devil's advocate so we can guarantee a way for this to work, so we can truly become Chads with the best possible surgical plan.
I know you don't mean to, actually what you said is so important that i'm happy you pointed it out as it help others to understand why they would need to get a ccw bimax after this modobliclef3.

See how:
as long as the ans and philtrum aren't shown on the pic, everything is fine about his cheeks. (nice rhyme btw jfl).

The problem is on the lower middle third transition (and on the bodyfat)

Do you understand it ?

I purposely gaved him a quite perpendicular to the ground forehead and hided his ans to trick your brain and makes you imagin him with a great angle between his cheeks and lower third

Attachments

• 34ADBF16-3570-44B7-8C50-371278CA3CCF.jpeg
    34ADBF16-3570-44B7-8C50-371278CA3CCF.jpeg
    39.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
  • +1
Simply because he has human/model/prehistortic human tier cheeks while his lower maxilla is still down and backward placed (image 2 and 3)
He need to ccw his lower maxilla not only moving it forward.

Of course if you give him barrett tier cheeks without the up and forward philtrum but instead downward grown philtrum it would look puffy.

Barret failos aren't on his maxilla. It comes from his oversquinting eyes muscle tone that makes his outer scleral triangle almost non existen and gives him autistic eyes, and small chin and ramus and bloat.

But the maxilla is Good.

So you would get CCW MLF3, and then an additional CCW LF1, so that the gap between the zygos and ANS is made larger after the surgery than it was before. His cheeks turned into apple cheeks because the zygos got closer to the ANS, due to the fact they were advanced more than the upper jaw was.

• +1
So you would get CCW MLF3, and then an additional CCW LF1, so that the gap between the zygos and ANS is made larger after the surgery than it was before. His cheeks turned into apple cheeks because the zygos got closer to the ANS, due to the fact they were advanced more than the upper jaw was.
The problem was already preexisting from the maxilla downswing pattern affect more the lower maxilla than the orbital portion.
When a face downsung, lower maxilla is msot of the time recessed compared to the cheeks, especially when you slope your forehead for the airways during the growth so that gravity now is not only elongating the philtrum but also moving it anatomically backward (due to the forehead slope to breath) The surgery just revealed his preexisting problem.
If chestbrah ever get this modified oblique lefort 3 he wouldn't look puffy for example.

• +1
I know you don't mean to, actually what you said is so important that i'm happy you pointed it out as it help others to understand why they would need to get a ccw bimax after this modobliclef3.

See how:
as long as the ans and philtrum aren't shown on the pic, everything is fine about his cheeks. (nice rhyme btw jfl).

The problem is on the lower middle third transition (and on the bodyfat)

Do you understand it ?

I purposely gaved him a quite perpendicular to the ground forehead and hided his ans to trick your brain and makes you imagin him with a great angle between his cheeks and lower third

So its possible to get a MLF3 after LF1 CCW? Because I can get a LF1 CCW next month, and will do if it doesn't interfere with a MLF3 later.

• +1
So its possible to get a MLF3 after LF1 CCW? Because I can get a LF1 CCW next month, and will do if it doesn't interfere with a MLF3 later.

Yeah the cuts of molf3 override one of the cuts of the bimax.
But the puffy guy of the study that you showed got a lefort 1 after so it's def possible and anyway as long as the bone heal, it should be fine.
But i would start by the most invasive one, to get the most chance to be qualified for it: you're more likely to find a surgeon willing to give you the MOL3 before than after your bimax.
Let's find a surgeon willing to gives you this
"Kufners Modification of the LeFort III" with nose carthilage trimming.
And this same surgeon would then be well qualified to offer a ccw bimax lefort 1 later once you're healed.

I believe that in this world, there is always good surgeons willing to do the exact thing you ask them to as long as it's not risky and that the outcome is stable and predictable and low risk.

I saw so many peoples getting surgeries to get a snake tongue, tiger face , transgender (girls to men) getting dicks, a girl who wanted to look like angelina jolie, girls removing 1 rib.... Peoples are doing crazy things nowadays, so don't give a shit about people telling you you won't find anyone willing to offer you any of thoses surgeries, and just look for them, contact surgeons, try to convince them. If you don't try, you're not allowed to complain.

Be as confident as polite with surgeons 💪,
Don't let them dominate you.

Last edited:
  • +1
But the puffy guy of the study that you showed got a lefort 1 after so it's def possible and anyway as long as the bone heal, it should be fine.
But i would start by the most invasive one, to get the most chance to be qualified for it: you're more likely to find a surgeon willing to give you the MOL3 before than after your bimax.
And this same surgeon would then be well qualified to offer a ccw bimax lefort 1 later once you're healed.

I believe that in this world, there is always good surgeons willing to do the exact thing you ask them to as long as it's not risky and that the outcome is stable and predictable and low risk.

I saw so many peoples getting surgeries to get a snake tongue, tiger face , transgender (girls to men) getting dicks, a girl who wanted to look like angelina jolie, girls removing 1 rib.... Peoples are doing crazy things nowadays, so don't give a shit about people telling you you won't find anyone willing to offer you any of thoses surgeries, and just look for them, contact surgeons, try to convince them. If you don't try, you're not allowed to complain.

'Kufners Modification of the LeFort III' is this the cut your talking about, how it goes all the way up the lateral orbital rim?
f621-01c-9781416043898.jpg

f621-01d-9781416043898.jpg

• +1
ok but there but there are a bunch of mfl3

This study mentions 3 types: champy, Z, and ascendant (which includes the lateral orbital rims and moves everything up as well)

maybe this kufner asshole did some shitty extension of the lefort 1 and called it a mfl3. But you can't put a flower in an asshole and call it a vase

The ascendant mfl3 is clearly a lefort 3 - lefort 2 + lefort 1. no doubt about it, DOC
I thought those ascending Lefort 3 modification results would be better ...
Great base is indeed 1000 times better than best surgery

• So Sad
I thought those ascending Lefort 3 modification results would be better ...
Great base is indeed 1000 times better than best surgery
great base is just a cope for insuficient surgery technique/s. I wonder is a Full Lefort 3 where you include the entire nose (lf2), is possible where its not only moved forward but also ccw

It can't be worse than dying alone. I feel physically ill in the presence of humans and imagining their perspective when they look at me. Surgery gives me the hope of a normal life.