Epidome of Chadness (Hexum) vs Ultimate Prettyboy (Chico)

choose

• Total voters
Chico has insane young women appeal too so I would say Chico . But overall it’s hexum

Chico has insane young women appeal too so I would say Chico . But overall it’s hexum
chico is only 29 and already bald an close to normie

hexum with his wide jaw would even slay stacy at 50

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: F36, Karstossos, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
chico is only 29 and already bald an close to normie

hexum with his wide jaw would even slay stacy at 50
Read what I said . That’s why I said overall

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos
Chico mogs.

In terms of raw sex appeal Chico mogs pretty much everyone. There is no woman who doesn't find him attractive- all races, all ages. Chico is probably the height of male sex appeal. Combo of dimorphism and aesthetics.
Hernan drago is imo better looking in terms of appeal but psl wise chico has godtier ratios.

Hernan drago is imo better looking in terms of appeal but psl wise chico has godtier ratios.
hernan drago is too masculine and lacks pretiness

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Karstossos and CursedOne
he is only 45 and aged like shit

couldnt even outslay david beckham at this point

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
wtf are you saying? he aged wonderful. how many men look that good with age 45? you are literally them biggest idiot in this forum
stfu u idiot

wtf are you saying? he aged wonderful. how many men look that good with age 45? you are literally them biggest idiot in this forum
yeah compared to chico he aged good, i agree

Hexum's nose and philtrum look funny compared to Chico's...so I gotta go with Chico.

honestly backwards hat chico just hits different

In the left corner, we have the Definiton of Chadness: Jon-Erik Hexum. Dude is an dom masc Chad combined with Prettyboy Colouring. He is basically Cavill with better Colouring. He was the Brad Pitt of his Era. He is the Image we think about when we say "Chad always wins"
Height: 6'1
View attachment 531150View attachment 531151View attachment 531152View attachment 531153View attachment 531154View attachment 531155

In the right corner we have Forum-Star and Ultimate Prettboy: Francisco Lachowski. Having an poorly physique, he only carried himself to Model-Level with Face. He is Ultimate Jb-Slayer and Pussy-Wetter. Probably loses in masculinity, but arguably has the sharper Face and more JB-Appeal.
Height: 6'3
View attachment 531158View attachment 531159View attachment 531160View attachment 531161View attachment 531162
HEXUM

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos
In the left corner, we have the Definiton of Chadness: Jon-Erik Hexum. Dude is an dom masc Chad combined with Prettyboy Colouring. He is basically Cavill with better Colouring. He was the Brad Pitt of his Era. He is the Image we think about when we say "Chad always wins"
Height: 6'1
View attachment 531150View attachment 531151View attachment 531152View attachment 531153View attachment 531154View attachment 531155

In the right corner we have Forum-Star and Ultimate Prettboy: Francisco Lachowski. Having an poorly physique, he only carried himself to Model-Level with Face. He is Ultimate Jb-Slayer and Pussy-Wetter. Probably loses in masculinity, but arguably has the sharper Face and more JB-Appeal.
Height: 6'3
View attachment 531158View attachment 531159View attachment 531160View attachment 531161View attachment 531162
First dude looks like an average gymcel, don't get his appeal. He had big, negative canthal tilt eyes, and looks pretty boneless compared to male models who don't even work out. If this dude never worked out he would post here

First dude looks like an average gymcel, don't get his appeal. He had big, negative canthal tilt eyes, and looks pretty boneless compared to male models who don't even work out. If this dude never worked out he would post here
wt is this cope

wt is this cope
How is this cope? Seriously explain to me how it's cope. I'm neither of these guys
The fuck would my endgoal even be this guy's long dead anyway

How is this cope? Seriously explain to me how it's cope. I'm neither of these guys
The fuck would my endgoal even be this guy's long dead anyway
hexum is robust as fuck

and with colouring he looks extreme pretty, you dont need more

• +1
Reactions: F36 and Karstossos
hexum is robust as fuck

and with colouring he looks extreme pretty, you dont need more
He looks boneless compared to male models
His face just has too many flaws to even begin comparing

He looks boneless compared to male models
His face just has too many flaws to even begin comparing
dont understand how you can call him boneless

look how wide and how robust his jaw is

• +1
  • +1
over for all these faggots

• +1
Reactions: F36, Karstossos and Deleted member 4438
his face is wider

and he looks better than this guy in good pictures
''In good pictures'' doesn't mean shit. I could look like a male model in ''good pictures''

Attachments

• 1595506135703.png
    1595506135703.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 15
i heard many girls say right guy looks weird

unnatural
That's because he looks too good to be true

But he does exist

Other guy is bland, believable. Nothing special really. Don't see his appeal. He is very flawed. He's just gymcel + hollow cheeks. I know this is more of a self-improvement forum than a blackpill forum but Come on...

View attachment 536272
But he does exist

Other guy is bland, believable. Nothing special really. Don't see his appeal. He is very flawed. He's just gymcel + hollow cheeks. I know this is more of a self-improvement forum than a blackpill forum but Come on...
looks giga ugly here

but okay

looks giga ugly here

but okay
It's a picture taken with the average 2009 camera, what do you expect, it wasn't for aesthetics, but as proof he exists.

Let's see:
Zygos - Hexum
Jaw - Hexum
Browridge - Hexum
Eye area - Hexum
Coloring - Hexum
Pheno - Hexum
Chin - Hexum
Frame - Hexum
Lips - Chico
Eyebrows - Chico
Hair - Hexum
Voice - Hexum
Harmony - Tie
In motion - Hexum
Height - Chico

Winner: Hexum
9EB96FA4 736E 42F1 B000 8C0DFABE1C84

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KIVVV, F36, Karstossos and 2 others
View attachment 536272
But he does exist

Braindead cuck this guy would only appeal to PSL spergs like you

Chico ez

• +1
Reactions: KIVVV
chico is overrated

• Ugh..
Reactions: KIVVV