Epitome of Masculinity, Male Beauty, and Aesthetics (Ideal Male)

masculine beauty, handsomeness =/= dominant look
Looking dominant is part of masculine beauty, i would say that is part of beauty in general but women can appeal to men in various ways (cuteness or dominance, like Selena Gomez or Bella Hadid) while men lose appeal the less dominant they look.
Problem here is that you all take jbs as main parameter and since guys like Chico appeal to them then they are the best of aesthetic, when in fact like Cavil appeal to both jbs, mature women, milfs, 20 years old and cougars.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5385, Deathrasher42 and 1 other person
Looking dominant is part of masculine beauty, i would say that is part of beauty in general but women can appeal to men in various ways (cuteness or dominance, like Selena Gomez or Bella Hadid) while men lose appeal the less dominant they look.
Problem here is that you all take jbs as main parameter and since guys like Chico appeal to them then they are the best of aesthetic, when in fact like Cavil appeal to both jbs, mature women, milfs, 20 years old and cougars.
Besides, I mentioned frame, muscularity, anogential distance, and bodily ratios which are also either signs of dominance, masculinity, or high prenatal T.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Gestapo, Chintuck22 and 2 others
depends on their PMS hormonal cycle. When they are ovulating, then they prefer thick, hunky, tall big scary looking men but other times, they may prefer skinny scrawny flower boy types.

Also the more thicc and busty a woman is, the more likely she will pick a tall hunky muscular men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, AscendingHero, Deleted member 4416 and 1 other person
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5385 and Kingkellz
Honestly, this is the level of masculinity and aesthetics a male should have or at least desire to have. I cannot imagine any female rejecting these type of men. Women of all ages would idolize and love to be with them. Just imagine an incel trying to emulate these type of men with surgery and roiding, it's fucking impossible.

View attachment 504324View attachment 504328View attachment 504329View attachment 504350View attachment 504354View attachment 504356View attachment 504357View attachment 504358View attachment 504359

- extremely thick dark hair, long rectangular sideburns angled with the jawline, light stubble or thick mustache
- golden tan skin
- wide and compact midfaces
- large splachnos with good density and angularity
- projecting cleft chins
- tree trunk like necks
- large superhero-tier chests and shoulders
- great muscularity and vascularity
- insane biacromial and bideltoid width
- insane S to H, S to W, and W to H ratios due long straight clavicles, good scapulas, and masculine pelvic girdles
- good leg to body ratio
- tall stature
- large phallus, firm glutes, and probably insane anogential distance

Real life examples of these type of men:
View attachment 504361View attachment 504363View attachment 504365View attachment 504366View attachment 504369View attachment 504371View attachment 504372View attachment 504374

Imagine claiming to be "blackpilled" and saying these are the ideal men:
View attachment 504375View attachment 504376

@john2
@Golang
@the next o'pry
@christmasnight
@Chintuck22
@ConorMcGregor
@aestheticallypleasin
@SubhumanCurrycel
@Deliciadecu @LowInhibIncel qoves would say "nah bro, those are hypermasculine guys, they dont find them attractive, they just want average features. muh muh studies and cephalometrics said so"

@Kingkellz move this to the best of the best ASAP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, AscendingHero, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
@Deliciadecu @LowInhibIncel qoves would say "nah bro, those are hypermasculine guys, they dont find them attractive, they just want average features. muh muh studies and cephalometrics said so"

@Kingkellz move this to the best of the best ASAP
Thanks bro, but I don't think it's fit for the best of the best. It's just something I felt like making at the moment.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Gestapo, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
Real life examples of these type of men:

Posts examples of literally bodies that are impossible to achieve naturally.

It has been proven time and time again, masculinity =/= aesthetics. Chico and Barretts physique might not look ideal giga masculine, but its more than enough. They are fit and lean with natural level of muscles. There comes a point of extremely low ROI, when you get lean and naturally muscular. Going above that level would have terrible ROI, spend tons of time on gymcelling and maybe roiding for barely any psl increase.

Brad Pitt in Troy looked naturally lean and PRIME AGED foids would build waiting lines to Bagdad to suck his dick.

Meanwhile those "ogre muscled" masculine men attract mostly cougars and milfs. I know what Id rather chose...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 7753 and 2 others
Posts examples of literally bodies that are impossible to achieve naturally.

It has been proven time and time again, masculinity =/= aesthetics. Chico and Barretts physique might not look ideal giga masculine, but its more than enough. They are fit and lean with natural level of muscles. There comes a point of extremely low ROI, when you get lean and naturally muscular. Going above that level would have terrible ROI, spend tons of time on gymcelling and maybe roiding for barely any psl increase.

Brad Pitt in Troy looked naturally lean and PRIME AGED foids would build waiting lines to Bagdad to suck his dick.

Meanwhile those "ogre muscled" masculine men attract mostly cougars and milfs. I know what Id rather chose...
Brad Pitt looks way more masculine than Chico and Barrett.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 7776 and 4 others
It has been proven time and time again, masculinity =/= aesthetics.
Never said that masculinity = aesthetics
Chico and Barretts physique might not look ideal giga masculine, but its more than enough.
Lol just no.
Thier physiques are dog shit. There is a reason why the "male ideal" is ALWAYS shown to have god-tier skeletal structure and high levels of muscularity. Muscle mass and size is one of the biggest indicators of dimorphism, health, and fitness so you can't downplay their importance just becuase it is hard to achieve. That's like downplaying the importance of a good-looking face just because very few have a great looking face.
Chico is one thing but Barrett isn't even considered attractive by women to begin with.
This I agree.
nah, take a look at the examples I posted in the beginning, the ones in black and white. I never said ogre muscled men were ideal. If that was the case I would have most definitely posted a pic of Rich Piana or Ronnie Coleman.
Im talking about jacked with good faces as well. Im talking about guys with the full package from head to toe.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Gestapo, Chintuck22 and 2 others
Never said that masculinity = aesthetics

Lol just no.
Thier physiques are dog shit. There is a reason why the "male ideal" is ALWAYS shown to have god-tier skeletal structure and high levels of muscularity. Muscle mass and size is one of the biggest indicators of dimorphism, health, and fitness so you can't downplay their importance just becuase it is hard to achieve. That's like downplaying the importance of a good-looking face just because very few have a great looking face.
Chico is one thing but Barrett isn't even considered attractive by women to begin with.

This I agree.

nah, take a look at the examples I posted in the beginning, the ones in black and white. I never said ogre muscled men were ideal. If that was the case I would have most definitely posted a pic of Rich Piana or Ronnie Coleman.
Im talking about jacked with good faces as well. Im talking about guys with the full package from head to toe.
It can be disproved rather easily. David Laid has ideal Alpha male physique and height. But his face is not quite Chad tier. Yet Chico, Meeks and Barrett (all have skinny physique with mediocre sized muscles) would outslay him in a club easily. Absolutely easily, without a single doubt.

It can be disproved rather easily. David Laid has ideal Alpha male physique and height. But his face is not quite Chad tier. Yet Chico, Meeks and Barrett (all have skinny physique with mediocre sized muscles) would outslay him in a club easily. Absolutely easily, without a single doubt.
Lol no, maybe prime Chico and Meeks but NOT bloatlord barrett. Did you check out those 2 links I replied with? Girls irl find barrett to be either feminine or weird looking.
@Golang and @Sikkunt23 can confirm this.
Also David Laid isn't a good example of the male ideal or the guy who has the "full package" head to toe. He has an above average face with good body and height but he doesn't belong in the same league as the hyper-sexualized men in black and white (the guys I posted at the very beginning of the thread).

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Gestapo, Chintuck22 and 3 others
Lol no, maybe prime Chico and Meeks but NOT bloatlord barrett. Did you check out those 2 links I replied with? Girls irl find barrett to be either feminine or weird looking.
Also David Laid isn't a good example of the male ideal or the guy who has the "full package" head to toe. He has an above average face with good body and height but he doesn't belong in the same league as the hyper-sexualized men in black and white (the guys I posted at the very beginning of the thread).
I wanna be banned can you ban me

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz
Let’s not forget that A LOT and, I mean, A LOT of women find Nick Bateman to be the most attractive man in the world, which is funny considering how many people here hate on him and call him a subhuman besides Barrett.

Low IQcels need to understand that PSL =/= SMV. There is a point where PSL doesn’t affect SMV and your start to get into Alien looking territory.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, AscendingHero, Deleted member 7776 and 4 others
THIS is what ALL WOMEN FROM ALL AGES want
22861544 527491754252636 1018898368557901030 o

Top tier body, top tier masculine face.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, owlofathena, AscendingHero and 5 others
If Barrett’s body was roided then he would mog
Can someone morph Barrett with a roided body? I seriously want to know how it would look

• +1
Roided Barrett would look like the most ridiculously looking man that have walked on Earth, basically a superhero comic book tier.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Idrissmaxxing, AscendingHero, Deleted member 7776 and 6 others
If Barrett’s body was roided then he would mog
He would be much better roided but his skeletal proportions aren't aesthetic or ideal.
Let’s not forget that A LOT and, I mean, A LOT of women find Nick Bateman to be the most attractive man in the world, which is funny considering how many people here hate on him and call him a subhuman
INDEED
This poll proves exactly what you said:
Bateman did better than Gandy himself. No surprise he did better than chico and barrett

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Gestapo and Chintuck22
Death to the fucking estrogen twinky boys
Http3A2F2Fstaticcomicvinecom2Fuploads2Foriginal2F62F639352F1433275 kenshiro 1
Hokuto no Ken manga cast
EcGSZhAXQAct74C
Kenshiro I
3392530 download

Everyone should kenshiromax if you want to live as a man whose not afraid to drop the soap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3832, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
Exactly why I think I can mog chico faggot ass

• Woah
H2w2aK8
8cWa4sh

External contentduckduckgocom
5f93d556abfa04b2f161ff73fe371067
Stilniemuzhskiepricheskikaksozdatobrazma d65d9c2d
C644b47e85a7f276bd4cd2b199b03f43
Rochambeau spring summer 2014 collection 0012
VUI 02141366x2048
42YGKTV

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 4410 and 5 others
- extremely thick dark hair, long rectangular sideburns angled with the jawline, light stubble or thick mustache :yes:
- golden tan skin (under some lighting I look kinda pale) :yes:
- wide and compact midfaces (mine is 0.98 don't know if you consider that compact) :no:
- large splanchnos with good density and angularity (my neurocranium looks very small compared to my splanchocranium which makes me look low IQ from certain angles).
- projecting cleft chins (slight cleft though)
- tree trunk like necks :yes:
- large superhero-tier chests and shoulders :yes:
- great muscularity and vascularity :yes:
- insane biacromial and bideltoid width :yes:
- insane S to H, S to W, and W to H ratios due long straight clavicles, good scapulas, and masculine pelvic girdles :yes:
- good leg to body ratio :yes:
- tall stature (1.92 meters) :yes:
- large phallus, firm glutes, and probably insane anogential distance :yes:
- gay:yes:

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, 5'8manlet, DaGullas and 2 others
stars-jack-palance-p31fe0.jpg
monte-walsh-1970-001-jack-palance.jpg
814Dm5NV88L._AC_SY500_.jpg

Jack palance, 1.91 cm
if Masculine, you will even look decent when old

Colorized image
ATp6nwR
Image01
Image0 1
Unbesdfsdfnannt
3041261 627006 23

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6512 and Kingkellz
chico would out slay these noobs
Downloadfile 28

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
be gay cartoon character theory

• +1
stupid idiots the most who slay have masculine and feminine traits
specially younger girls like that

if you look very very masculine it will look fucking unnatural

too much of everything is bad

do you also want a 2.5 fwhr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
Nope nope nope. Prettyboy with masc. features wins above all.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Yusu and Kingkellz
He would be much better roided but his skeletal proportions aren't aesthetic or ideal.

INDEED
This poll proves exactly what you said:
Bateman did better than Gandy himself. No surprise he did better than chico and barrett
lmao that nigga legit chose the worst pics of the models and the best of his, what a coper

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Kingkellz

Jfl celebrities all get assaulted like that, Chico was the most famous male model (not because of his looks, but because of a series of coincidence that made him way more known than Barrett at that time, that in fact gets ignored)
By your reasoning Drake is a PSL God since he has women crying for him in this video

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, AscendingHero, Copemaxxing and 1 other person
Jfl celebrities all get assaulted like that, Chico was the most famous male model (not because of his looks, but because of a series of coincidence that made him way more known than Barrett at that time, that in fact gets ignored)
By your reasoning Drake is a PSL God since he has women crying for him in this video

Legit
This is similar to the people who post pics of barrett next to women as proof of him being some giga-slayer. With that logic I should post pics of myself standing next to all the Stacy's at my school so that this forum can worship me as a PSL god. JFL

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Gestapo, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person

smh
im sorry bro but you are a fucking dumbass
drake got famous BECAUSE OF HIS RAPPING he gets raided by women because of STATUS, MONEY
while chico got famous BECAUSE OF HIS LOOKS
stop trying to make retarded points

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
Great thread.

I'll be honest and unbiased, Barrett and Chico are famous in PSL because they are gl top models. They're facial models so ofc they wouldn't care about their bode and muscle size.

But Barrett has a 'textbook example' tier look if you analyze his face. Definitely not perfect but his features and wide face are high PSL and just eye catching. My favorite tbh. Obviously he'd mog with a thicker neck and more dimorphic features.

Maybe I've become a bit brainwashed by PSL too, but the guys you posted in OP are definitely more appealing IRL. I believe chads like Fabien Pelous and a model like John Todd (who's masc) deserve a spot in your list too.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Kingkellz
smh
im sorry bro but you are a fucking dumbass
drake got famous BECAUSE OF HIS RAPPING he gets raided by women because of STATUS, MONEY
while chico got famous BECAUSE OF HIS LOOKS
stop trying to make retarded points
No, Chico became a male model and became famous because WATTPAD at that time became big and he was featured in lot of pictures and gained fame from there and he was the best male model in that particular platform, while others were too busy working for luxury brands that didnt gain all that attention at the time due to the rising of internet.
You still need a certain looks to become famous as an artist or actor tho.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Kingkellz
Just be Bryce walker theory

• +1
No, Chico became a male model and became famous because WATTPAD at that time became big and he was featured in lot of pictures and gained fame from there and he was the best male model in that particular platform, while others were too busy working for luxury brands that didnt gain all that attention at the time due to the rising of internet.
You still need a certain looks to become famous as an artist or actor tho.
omg i cant
you still ignoring the fact that
HE BECAME FAMOUS BECAUSE OF HIS LOOKS DUMBASS
HE CANT EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH
WHILE U TRYING TO COMPARE IT TO DRAKE
WHO WOULD BE A BROKE ASS NIGGA IF U PUT HIM ON WATTPAD INSTEAD OF RAPPING

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
I am humiliated as a framelet and a manlet

• So Sad
omg i cant
you still ignoring the fact that
HE BECAME FAMOUS BECAUSE OF HIS LOOKS DUMBASS
HE CANT EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH
WHILE U TRYING TO COMPARE IT TO DRAKE
WHO WOULD BE A BROKE ASS NIGGA IF U PUT HIM ON WATTPAD INSTEAD OF RAPPING
Why the fuck are you so dumb??? Did i ever say that he doesnt look good enough to be a model???? Are you fucking ignorant? You used a video of girls assaulting him as a proof of him being a PSL God and i debunked it by saying that its not enough since rappers and actors get assaulted too by fans. Do you think girls would act like that if Chico wasn't a famous model?
Now i tell you an example, so your low iq ass can understand.
Model A is a PSL 6 and Model B is a PSL 7.
Model A works for WATTPAD because he is not good looking enough to work with luxury brands, unlike Model B.
WATTPAD explodes, and Model A is lucky enough to be the best looking male there, he gets enough exposure and becomes famous, while Model B continues to work with luxury brands followed by gay men.
Model A gets followed by women because he is a PSL 6 haloed by his fame as a male model while Model B doesnt because luxury brands male models don't have the same exposure as WATTPAD.
Model B is still better looking than Model A but Model A is haloed hard by his status + mere exposure effect.

• +1
Why the fuck are you so dumb??? Did i ever say that he doesnt look good enough to be a model???? Are you fucking ignorant? You used a video of girls assaulting him as a proof of him being a PSL God and i debunked it by saying that its not enough since rappers and actors get assaulted too by fans. Do you think girls would act like that if Chico wasn't a famous model?
Model A works for WATTPAD because he is not good looking enough to work with luxury brands, unlike Model B.
WATTPAD explodes, and Model A is lucky enough to be the best looking male there, he gets enough exposure and becomes famous, while Model B continues to work with luxury brands followed by gay men.
Model A gets followed by women because he is a PSL 6 haloed by his fame as a male model while Model B doesnt because luxury brands male models don't have the same exposure as WATTPAD.
Model B is still better looking than Model A but Model A is haloed hard by his status + mere exposure effect.
You are such a fucking retarded ass faggot i dont beleive it kys low iqcel degenerate
HE GOT ASSAULTED BECAUSE OF HIS LOOKS NOT BECAUSE OF HIS FAME
HIS FAME ONLY HELPED THE FANS KNOW THAT HE IS IN TOWN
YOU RETARDED FAGGOT HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW ENGLISH
ALL THE GIRLS SEE IS THE FACE
DIDNT READ YOUR RETARDED EXAMPLE BTW
DRAKE WOULDNT BE ASSAULTED LIKE THAT IF HE WERE ON WATTPAD
AND DIDNT RAP

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
these girls only care about chicos face
while the hood rats who raids drake care about money + fame + clout

btw just read your retarded comparison
as expected nothing relevant just a vomit of words
wasted time paypal me 10 euros

and stop putting words in my mouth you utterly retarded faggot
when did i mention that "assaulting him as a proof of him being a PSL God "
i just inserted the video as a meme without any comments degenerate
your whole point is based around you putting words in my mouth