Epitome of perfect life

Perfect life is having money, a gold digger as a wife, taking pictures and posting it on insta

No I don’t lol you’re retarded. People just try to bring up women and looks 24/7 when I say something here cuz I have truecel in my name and come from .is.

I really don’t care man and I’m kinda bored of the Blackpill

Nah idc that much never had any genuine negative experience based off my looks alone and I legit improved it from what I looked like a year ago. I actually soft maxxed

The one smart thing u say

Ok this is the biggest cope I’ve ever read.

Never claimed it was. I’m just saying I’m leaner than u retard.
Alright then I guess you're "more lean than me" you anorexic adhd manlet. I don't really care if you hate your life I like mine it could be better but yours sounds so shit that I would apply for a restraining order if I was anywhere near you.

No I don’t lol you’re retarded. People just try to bring up women and looks 24/7 when I say something here cuz I have truecel in my name and come from .is.

I really don’t care man and I’m kinda bored of the Blackpill

Nah idc that much never had any genuine negative experience based off my looks alone and I legit improved it from what I looked like a year ago. I actually soft maxxed

The one smart thing u say

Ok this is the biggest cope I’ve ever read.

Never claimed it was. I’m just saying I’m leaner than u retard.
Yeah there you go, people get bored of the blackpill because it's a meme that "it's all about looks" when it's all about money and status.

It's literally a meme.

Alright then I guess you're "more lean than me" you anorexic adhd manlet. I don't really care if you hate your life I like mine it could be better but yours sounds so shit that I would apply for a restraining order if I was anywhere near you.
Don’t care the point is certain people have ideal lives with 0 issues
Yeah there you go, people get bored of the blackpill because it's a meme that "it's all about looks" when it's all about money and status.

It's literally a meme.
water but I don’t base everything around getting pussy so idc. Life is about being a high achieving NtFag good at everything

Don’t care the point is certain people have ideal lives with 0 issues
True, but you're acting as if I have major issues in my life, aside from my financial situation, I don't really have a problem with anything else.
water but I don’t base everything around getting pussy so idc. Life is about being a high achieving NtFag good at everything
Well yeah people dont get jobs and earn money for the pussy, people want to indulge themselves in what they earn obviously. 63% of american men are single they they are not roping.

True, but you're acting as if I have major issues in my life, aside from my financial situation, I don't really have a problem with anything else.
Yes but that’s 99% of normies
Well yeah people dont get jobs and earn money for the pussy, people want to indulge themselves in what they earn obviously. 63% of american men are single they they are not roping.
Yup

Yes but that’s 99% of normies
99% of normies are white, tall, have an 8 inch penis and get good grades at college? Interesting stats.

99% of normies are white, tall, have an 8 inch penis and get good grades at college? Interesting stats.
U legit whined about being 6’3, ur sand and ur dick isn’t 8+ inches

U legit whined about being 6’3, ur sand and ur dick isn’t 8+ inches
Okay man have fun with your 5'11 125lbs 7.1x5.5, I'm sure it'll get you far.

Okay man have fun with your 5'11 125lbs 7.1x5.5, I'm sure it'll get you far.
Ur legit raging over me not considering ur life is perfect faggot I’m not going to bow down to u

ur life is perfect faggot

The dopamine hit hard reading that

Are the handsome guy and the girl with a cute body behind this brown subhuman betabuxx and his fat disgusting prostitute of a wife? :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

His eyes are asymmetrical in some pics that you posted, his upper jaw makes him look bloated and he is brown.

You also can't tell hair density by just looking at hair, sometimes you can tell a person is thinning only if you run your hand through their hair (which makes the scalp more visible).

do you know how tall he is?
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Not but he literally looks indian.

I don't quite agree. He is not brown, he is med. His eye asymmetry is noticable only to us psl autists, most likely invisible in motion. I agree with bloat but don't think it matters much tbh. We are not talking psl god, jist htn+. This forum acts like only prettyboys can be gl.

I agree, but let's just judge from the pics it looks great.

No idea tbh.
Imagine calling some beaner MED :lul: holy copium.
Are you a fake account of this cuckhold by any chance???????

Plus, even if he was med they are not white either :dafuckfeels: some are white passing but they usually have EE parents or something.

Disgusting NT ogre

looks sleezy and degenerate. she's obviously not loyal if she goes out like that.