Eppley experiment results

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
For those of you who aren't aware: https://looksmax.org/threads/eppley-experiment.96858/#post-1654710

TL;Dr: I used photos of Jordan Barrett with his eyes blurred out, sent to Eppley, to see what surgeries he would push onto Jordan Barrett, incase any of them were unnecessary, in order to prove that he will try and sell anything to anyone, no matter how good or bad their facial structure is to begin with:
Thumbnail 2

Thumbnail 1
Thumbnail 3

So, along with the photos, this was the mail that i initially sent to him:

43c836270492b43cc15d94552c9b3a281

And today I ended up getting this response:

08c02c2db604d55d6cfd52cee8573bcf1

So I have to say I may have been a bit wrong about Eppley's morality. I thought he would try and sell anyone anything, just to make quick money, no matter what. While I personally agree that buccal lipectomy could be a thing for Jordan, not sure about jaw angle augmentation though, lol.
@Golden Glass
@Over
@Hal Rosi

Attachments

• 34fdacf0046f5047eec07ff2fa56cc37[1].png
    34fdacf0046f5047eec07ff2fa56cc37[1].png
    167.1 KB · Views: 104
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeno, Deleted member 4054, Linoob and 6 others
I thought he will push wraparound jaw implants.

• JFL
Reactions: Linoob, Hades, Barbarossa_ and 1 other person
I thought he will push wraparound jaw implants.

Same. The initial plan was to see if he would push it onto Jordan as well. I was sort of skeptical of Eppley since I have seen him push wraparound on so many people, a lot of them who don't even need it, whether it be for the fact that they are so recessed that they need ortho surgery, but he still does these, or someone who already has a good bone structure.

So I have to say I may have been a bit wrong about Eppley's morality. I thought he would try and sell anyone anything, just to make quick money, no matter what.
it's not about morality, he already makes a lot of money with the surgeries he's already doing, he just doesn't need to slang surgeries as much as he can. besides, if he did, It would probably lower his reputation forcing him to lower his prices

Why does he mention thicker skin in his response?
Did you also mention it in a second email?

Why does he mention thicker skin in his response?
Did you also mention it in a second email?

No I actually forgot to mention it completely JFL. I have no idea why he brought it up lol.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
Barrett visits psl community ngl :feelshah:

Fuck Eppley. Money hungry jew faggot

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_

3c6

wtf is this eppleys morph? actually an improvement lol, nigga might be a genius

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, wristcel and Deleted member 3702
Cuz Barrett has visibly thick skin.
That’s the thing, he doesn’t. He has like medium thickness—he looks that way now because of facial bloat, I assume from fillers.

I had told @honkhonkpatna to bring it up to see if Eppley would tell him he won’t achieve angularity due to skin thickness—which would show that Eppley’s word shouldn’t be taken as gospel when it comes to estimating how thick your skin is, or on whether implants won’t cause angularity in your face.

Here’s my original suggestion:
Lmfao ask him about skin thickness.
Say you got cheekbone implants and that you like your bone structure but you feel that even when lean, you don’t have the kind of hollow cheeks or sharp jaw your model contemporaries have. Say you’re not sure if it’s skin thickness.

In Barrett’s case, it’s definitely not skin thickness that’s the issue because in the past his face was leaner and he had better angularity and cheek hollows.

Use these images:
View attachment 257884View attachment 257886
View attachment 257885

Still hate that fucking jew!

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
For those of you who aren't aware: https://looksmax.org/threads/eppley-experiment.96858/#post-1654710

TL;Dr: I used photos of Jordan Barrett with his eyes blurred out, sent to Eppley, to see what surgeries he would push onto Jordan Barrett, incase any of them were unnecessary, in order to prove that he will try and sell anything to anyone, no matter how good or bad their facial structure is to begin with:
View attachment 258982
View attachment 258983View attachment 258984

So, along with the photos, this was the mail that i initially sent to him:

View attachment 258985

And today I ended up getting this response:

View attachment 258988

So I have to say I may have been a bit wrong about Eppley's morality. I thought he would try and sell anyone anything, just to make quick money, no matter what. While I personally agree that buccal lipectomy could be a thing for Jordan, not sure about jaw angle augmentation though, lol.
@Golden Glass
@Over
@Hal Rosi

lmfao bro, this is actually funny as fuck.

Good thread.

Good work.

Eppley is a Savage, but I still love him.

Wait like 3 weeks for him to forget, then send him his own morph saying you had fillers and ask what else you need. Keep repeating until fully Eppleyd

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: randomguy1235, CopeIsReal, kota and 1 other person
Thinking that Eppley didn't read your previous thread prior to replying...

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe