Eppley is NOT a money hungry Jew

A

ArabIncel

Solstice
Many people say that Eppley recommends surgeries that one is not in need of. For example I remember someone here said that they emailed Eppley on a fake account using Barrett’s pictures (with his eyes blurred out) and asked if they’d benefit from lower third surgeries or something. And “apparently” Eppley suggested lower third surgeries. Bullshit. Proof:

Attachments

• 3391B3EC-E8F9-418A-9168-527C48F8D37B.png
    3391B3EC-E8F9-418A-9168-527C48F8D37B.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 197
  • 98A986B0-895F-4B17-880E-537A4D7C2DC5.png
    98A986B0-895F-4B17-880E-537A4D7C2DC5.png
    50.8 KB · Views: 197
  • AE0F81F9-1340-4AAD-B772-5CCEE2C4BDA7.png
    AE0F81F9-1340-4AAD-B772-5CCEE2C4BDA7.png
    41 KB · Views: 194
  • CBA7D455-D970-4EBC-BE16-CFA91F99B160.png
    CBA7D455-D970-4EBC-BE16-CFA91F99B160.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 176
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DannyGreen, Deleted member 1464, middayshowers and 4 others
I think he might be aware that PSL autists are trying to bait him. I bet he received many fake questions with popular male models attached.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, BigBoy, Deleted member 1464 and 12 others
how tf do u get him to reply, i just got quotes from his secretary

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
how tf do u get him to reply, i just got quotes from his secretary

what email do you email him at? I used to get “quotes” too until I found the right email of his. Now I AWAYS get replies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, je3oe and goodman78
what email do you email him at? I used to get “quotes” too until I found the right email of his. Now I AWAYS get replies.
i didnt use an email, couldnf find one so i wrote to him by filling his form in the website
could you send it to me in a pm? btw i got very "round" estimates from his secretary do you think he is gonna be more specific? pls send it to me

How is the model that you used in the pics?

How is the model that you used in the pics?

he’s not a model. He’s a former model (he did some modeling in Asia and SEA). He’s my IRL friend

Last edited:
I think he might be aware that PSL autists are trying to bait him. I bet he received many fake questions with popular male models attached.
Does he lurk here?

Many people say that Eppley recommends surgeries that one is not in need of. For example I remember someone here said that they emailed Eppley on a fake account using Barrett’s pictures (with his eyes blurred out) and asked if they’d benefit from lower third surgeries or something. And “apparently” Eppley suggested lower third surgeries. Bullshit. Proof:
the problem with Eppley is that he recommends genio or implants to people with highly recessed maxilla and mandible.
Recently Eppley posted on instagram the picture of a man with severe micrognatia whom Eppley treated with genioplasty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and Deleted member 4614
I had an in-person consultation with him for custom infraorbital-zygomatic implants, and after I explained my concerns about having a hollow undereye area and flat cheekbone area he said something like this to me:

“You are a quite fine looking young man already and I highly doubt that this perceived flaw of yours has had any real negative impact on your life or ability to form meaningful relationships.”

Dr. Eppley was by far the best consultation experience I have ever had, he didn’t try to push any type of procedure on me, and he is extremely knowledgeable and good at explaining complex ideas. I seriously walked out of his office feeling like a complete mentalcel striving for unrealistic perfection and that I probably have body dysmorphia lol.
the problem with Eppley is that he recommends genio or implants to people with highly recessed maxilla and mandible.
Recently Eppley posted on instagram the picture of a man with severe micrognatia whom Eppley treated with genioplasty
I know which post you are referring to. There is nothing wrong with this. He stated the genio was “phase one” of the overall plan. It is likely that the patient would have any combination of BSSO, lefort, and/or implants in addition to the genio. That guy was severely recessed to the point he needed multiple surgeries to achieve a good result IMO.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dog face, SexyMofo, kota and 1 other person
i didnt use an email, couldnf find one so i wrote to him by filling his form in the website
could you send it to me in a pm? btw i got very "round" estimates from his secretary do you think he is gonna be more specific? pls send it to me
That's what I tried but they want me to book a consultation

• +1
Reactions: goodman78
He didn't recommend jaw implants in a guy with a jaw that's already too large for his face? Wow, what an ethical guy.

None of these guys are ethical. Eppley is experienced and a good option for custom implant work. Nothing more, nothing less

• +1
Reactions: Arya
TRUE WTF

• JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension

Eppley does anything the patient asks for. The patient could simply have asked for a genioplasty despite Eppleys advice. Also look at this guys result. 12mm sliding genioplasty performed with Dr.Eppley.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
With a face like that it doesnt matter if he is manlet or not.
Stop coping, he went from subhuman to normie. Maybe high tier normie depending on his front but even that is kinda pushing it
Of course being a manlet matters when you are normie tier

Stop coping, he went from subhuman to normie. Maybe high tier normie depending on his front but even that is kinda pushing it
Of course being a manlet matters when you are normie tier
ascension is ascension boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012