Eppley jaw implant results

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
Have you seen good jaw implant results from Eppley? He's nicer as a person than Yaremchuk, but I have got the impression that Y has a better aesthetic eye regarding jaw implants.

Go with yaremchuk. He is the best but doesn't let you involve in the design process.

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, bogii, CristianT and 4 others
Go with yaremchuk. He is the best but doesn't let you involve in the design process.
I don't really know much about the intricacies of male aesthetics so probably better to trust Y's judgment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 16834 and Oberyn
but doesn't let you involve in the design process.
But wouldn't that be less helpful? Especially if you already have a good understanding of facial aesthetics.

As far as I know, the only person here who got custom infraorbital malar implants from him was @SurgerySoon.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Oberyn
But wouldn't that be less helpful? Especially if you already have a good understanding of facial aesthetics.

As far as I know, the only person here who got custom infraorbital malar implants from him was @SurgerySoon.
Normies don't know jackshit about facial aesthetics/implants, this is how you get Eppley's freaks if you let them design :lul: At the end of the day he is the(probably best) plastic surgeon he knows better than all psl autists.

• +1
Reactions: varbrah, Cope and Wallenberg
Normies don't know jackshit about facial aesthetics/implants, this is how you get Eppley's freaks if you let them design :lul: At the end of the day he is the(probably best) plastic surgeon he knows better than all psl autists.
The only difference I can think of is that because Yaremchuk would follow a specific process, the malar implant part may work out better with Eppley if the patient knew how much projection he wanted without looking uncanny.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
The only difference I can think of is that because Yaremchuk would follow a specific process, the malar implant part may work out better with Eppley if the patient knew how much projection he wanted without looking uncanny.
Malar implant looks uncanny 90% of the time. It just doesn't work for men imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Malar implant looks uncanny 90% of the time. It just doesn't work for men imo
I mean I'm not looking for insane projection like @Saiyan:

I'd want something more conservative like this:

• Hmm...
IMO having a good understanding of facial aesthetics != understanding how to design implants

I know a multitude of people who’ve gone to Dr. Y. He’s a great surgeon but is not very collaborative and is arrogant.
So if it came down to it, you would go with Eppley over Yaremchuk?

Yaremchuk uses silicone in his jaw implants. Some people think PEEK is better. I consider Ramieri because he uses PEEK, Yaremchuk is my other option.

• +1
I was thinking of implants. And I saved up enough for Dr. Y. As his results were just better. But I ended up deciding against it. I have a pretty really good jaw already. Just going for BSSO and Genio for my slanted bite.

Just compare results. But we really need to stop relying on these doctors. Price inflation has been crazy. But the biggest concerrn is age. Iirc Eppley is 66 and Dr. Y is 72...

I don't think in 3-4 years were going to see these giants continue their surgery. So people have been rushing to get them in now. And as per economics, Demand and Price are tied to another. So as demand goes up Prices are also gonna go up.

I would say if you want the best possible product for Jaw implants, then Dr. Y (based on results I've seen).

Best results I've seen.

Before

After

Side After

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 16834, Anchor_Ship and 2 others
I wouldn’t go to either tbh. They are too old (72 & 66) and you run the risk of them botching you (one of them botched my friend).

However, if I had to choose one of them I’d choose Dr. Y. There are various reasons why but I don’t really have the time to elaborate atm.

Eppley is my favorite surgeon though. His problem solving skills are impressive.
Which one botched him and was it a jaw implant?

They are old but at least with Y, I'm not sure if he's the one who operates or how much of surgeries he actually does.

I was thinking of implants. And I saved up enough for Dr. Y. As his results were just better. But I ended up deciding against it. I have a pretty really good jaw already. Just going for BSSO and Genio for my slanted bite.

Just compare results. But we really need to stop relying on these doctors. Price inflation has been crazy. But the biggest concerrn is age. Iirc Eppley is 66 and Dr. Y is 72...

I don't think in 3-4 years were going to see these giants continue their surgery. So people have been rushing to get them in now. And as per economics, Demand and Price are tied to another. So as demand goes up Prices are also gonna go up.

I would say if you want the best possible product for Jaw implants, then Dr. Y (based on results I've seen).

Best results I've seen.

Before
View attachment 1701515
After
View attachment 1701516
Side After
View attachment 1701517
The fuck is this? :ROFLMAO:

I c, Eppley continues sending his patients for disability pensions :feelshehe:

However, if I had to choose one of them I’d choose Dr. Y. There are various reasons why but I don’t really have the time to elaborate atm.
Please elaborate.

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
Both too expensive.

They're all really bad and only a psl autist would think otherwise. Dr Y is much better. Sub 6mm jaw implants is the way to go for the most natural looking implants. People overestimate how much mms really go on the face. That one dude who leveled up with filler maxxed got like 8 syringes and at best that would give like 3 mm of overall projection on the mandible.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Wallenberg, Oberyn and Deleted member 18840

Best results I've seen.

Before
View attachment 1701515
After
View attachment 1701516
Side After
View attachment 1701517

This is a Dr. Y result?? Wow it looks insanely good to the point of looking slighly uncanny! Still though, I would rather look a tad uncanny and mog then look 'natural' and mediocre. Eppley is good at what he does but he will just give people the max projection if they want it.

IMO having a good understanding of facial aesthetics != understanding how to design implants

I know a multitude of people who’ve gone to Dr. Y. He’s a great surgeon but is not very collaborative and is arrogant.

were most of the results top notch or mediocre?