Eppley's "solution" to the wide hips question is a cope surgery

Hipcel

Hipcel

Booze is my fuel
Here's what he offers https://www.eppleyplasticsurgery.com/how-can-i-reduce-the-horizontal-width-of-my-hips-hip-reduction/

A: I will assume that when you speak of more narrow hips that you are referring to reduction of the iliac crest, specifically the most lateral craved wing of the iliac crest
So unless I'm missing something here, he'll target this part
8gMHwlM.jpg

instead of reducing total hip joint width which is what most people (hipcels and FTM trannies:lul:) would want to see a difference on.
The widest part will remain the same (hip joints level line width), no femur angle change, and the femoral heads will continue to be prominent which is NOT optimal.
2813628_1648439358935.png

The male pelvis is taller and more narrower than the female pelvis, and prominent femoral heads are a result of pelvis geometry (shape closer to the right, as can seen below)
2819871_1648774649257.png

You can't shave bone from the femoral heads themselves because:

1) outer part - muscles are attached to them
2) the inner part is pretty much a joint

A hypothetical solution would be:

a) shaving off the inner parts of the pubic bones
b) cutting the medium part of the ilium bone's body (not wing)
c) lengthening it, ideally with an internal nail,
and thereby NOT only achieving a taller narrower shape of the pelvis, but a small yet total body height gain
7U3hBBx.jpg

but you can already tell that the hip bone's curvature and thinness prohibit any nail from getting in there, not to mention anatomical constraints for such a surgery, et al.

TLDR:
I've seen users from this forum respond with: "Just go to Eppley for hip reduction, hip bone shaving surgery!"

Nope, it won't do shit for you, unless for some reason you have wide "upper" pelvis, narrow hip joints (which doesn't even make sense) and of course small ribcage + shoulders. It's pretty much cope.

So what to do? The classic, train side abs, obliques, lats and shoulders and maybe supplement your efforts with roids / clavicle lengthening.

If you're tall enough it doesn't matter that much anyway.
maxresdefault.jpg
f79bca3d5d80121f7fab82ed73e79085.jpg
2817538_1648661863507.png

Tagging potentially interested users
@SubhumanCurrycel @6’1cel @Zer0/∞ @Danish_Retard @tyronelite @Bandana @OldVirgin @HOLYFUARK @Deusmaximus @6ft4 @jfcage @Tallooksmaxxer @Natural Hypertrophy @Lorsss @DoctorLooksmax @TeraCope54 @Gonthar @astatine @alienmaxxer @Phillybeard1996 @Jack Storm @Edgar @Sens @Constantin Denis @TrestIsBest @PubertyMaxxer @deepweb1298 @ChristianChad @Copemaxxing @EverythingMaxxer @Worthlesshapa777 @SHARK @wristcel @mulattomaxxer @jewcel @amnestics @fjor2096 @tents @nitesik

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 22829 and 19 others
Good thread. I am tall so obviously I have wide hips like everyone my height has. Problem is my ribcage is narrow so I don't have a V taper. My frame looks like Badr Hari's on that photo. Even when he is roided to the gills he doesn't have a V taper. It sucks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReinerGeist1, mulattomaxxer, reputation and 2 others
Wide hips really don't matter for aesthetics in the grand scheme of things.

There are lots of guys who have even wider hips than me who manage to look great by building a muscular ripped physique with a wide V taper, and they have what most people here would call a small frame.

So frame really does not matter unless you are competing on a bodybuilding stage.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 24347, Lygodactylus and 1 other person
Also, the key to building a V taper physique is NOT training the abs but to focus on the lats and shoulders.

But of course, if you want a proportional physique, you're going to focus on every single muscle group, not just one.

There are lots of guys who have even wider hips than me who manage to look great by building a muscular ripped physique with a wide V taper, and they have what most people here would call a small frame.

So frame really does not matter unless you are competing on a bodybuilding stage.
Don't be so sure. It depends.
2398963_1621846332549.png
2398965_1621846416008.png

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 29167, AscendingHero and 4 others
So essentially eppely will give you this as a male

F58E4864 D212 488D B118 DFA3E91A81DB

:feelshaha:

He’s a fraud just like taban and every retarded American surgeon

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Deleted member 29167, AlexBrown84 and 4 others
It is because he didn't gain enough muscle mass.

Building a muscular ripped physique as a natural takes a long time, and most people severely neglect the lats.

Like I said many times, lats are what give you wide shoulders, not the shoulders themselves.

To build wide lats, you need to get strong at yates rows and weighted pull ups.

Most people only focus on chest and arms, that is why they look very narrow.

I work every single muscle group at high volume and high frequency, so I am not neglecting any parts of the body, but at the same time, building muscle as a natural takes a long time. 1 year to build a physique like Brad Pitt in Fight Club and 2-3 years to build a physique like Jason Momoa in Aquaman, and 5 years to be peak natty.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Hipcel
1561c089c3fa29c4014734e5d53cd68a
IMG 20220422 132806

Users here told me I have subhuman childbearing hips when I first joined but look at that, keep in mind only 2 weeks of gym yet. Don't loose hope hipcels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Allornothing, Deleted member 29167 and 17 others
Here's what he offers https://www.eppleyplasticsurgery.com/how-can-i-reduce-the-horizontal-width-of-my-hips-hip-reduction/

So unless I'm missing something here, he'll target this part
8gMHwlM.jpg

instead of reducing total hip joint width which is what most people (hipcels and FTM trannies:lul:) would want to see a difference on.
The widest part will remain the same (hip joints level line width), no femur angle change, and the femoral heads will continue to be prominent which is NOT optimal.
2813628_1648439358935.png

The male pelvis is taller and more narrower than the female pelvis, and prominent femoral heads are a result of pelvis geometry (shape closer to the right, as can seen below)
2819871_1648774649257.png

You can't shave bone from the femoral heads themselves because:

1) outer part - muscles are attached to them
2) the inner part is pretty much a joint

A hypothetical solution would be:

a) shaving off the inner parts of the pubic bones
b) cutting the medium part of the ilium bone's body (not wing)
c) lengthening it, ideally with an internal nail,
and thereby NOT only achieving a taller narrower shape of the pelvis, but a small yet total body height gain
7U3hBBx.jpg

but you can already tell that the hip bone's curvature and thinness prohibit any nail from getting in there, not to mention anatomical constraints for such a surgery, et al.

TLDR:
I've seen users from this forum respond with: "Just go to Eppley for hip reduction, hip bone shaving surgery!"

Nope, it won't do shit for you, unless for some reason you have wide "upper" pelvis, narrow hip joints (which doesn't even make sense) and of course small ribcage + shoulders. It's pretty much cope.

So what to do? The classic, train side abs, obliques, lats and shoulders and maybe supplement your efforts with roids / clavicle lengthening.

If you're tall enough it doesn't matter that much anyway.
maxresdefault.jpg
f79bca3d5d80121f7fab82ed73e79085.jpg
2817538_1648661863507.png

Tagging potentially interested users
@SubhumanCurrycel @6’1cel @Zer0/∞ @Danish_Retard @tyronelite @Bandana @OldVirgin @HOLYFUARK @Deusmaximus @6ft4 @jfcage @Tallooksmaxxer @Natural Hypertrophy @Lorsss @DoctorLooksmax @TeraCope54 @Gonthar @astatine @alienmaxxer @Phillybeard1996 @Jack Storm @Edgar @Sens @Constantin Denis @TrestIsBest @PubertyMaxxer @deepweb1298 @ChristianChad @Copemaxxing @EverythingMaxxer @Worthlesshapa777 @SHARK @wristcel @mulattomaxxer @jewcel @amnestics @fjor2096 @tents @nitesik
i only would go for that surgery if i had seriously wide hips noticeable

otherwise i dont think it would be worth it, rather spend the $$$ on facial surgery or whatever else

dont know how recovery is but i imagine it involves wheelchair so that sucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Danish_Retard
"wide hip cells"

imo. means.
1. you are not all enough. and/or
2. your twink shoulders are not wide enough. and/or
3. you are not lean and shredded enough whole body and around the hips.

wide hips, should first be managed with gymmaxxing and diet. Assuming one is not short

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 17244, mulattomaxxer and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Constantin Denis
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, AscendingHero, Sny and 8 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Danish_Retard
Poor guy..

He looks so bad. Imagine investing so much time, behave yourself to regards on what you eat just to have a frame like that.

So over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14392, Hipcel and 1 other person
ppl requesting this shit?
its over

Clavicle lengthening surgery should fix it.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel

Most guys dont even have wide hips, like 95% dont. Most guys have bad upper body and prorably skinnycels. There is a ton of cases when guys gained a bit of weight and muscle mass and wide hips magically dissapeared, my case is the same

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
Also, the key to building a V taper physique is NOT training the abs but to focus on the lats and shoulders.

But of course, if you want a proportional physique, you're going to focus on every single muscle group, not just one.

what a bullshit ffs

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel

Is this @copingvolcel?

Good thread.

Aesthetic physique is mostly down to ratios. Your actual size is less important. I also think this is something PSL autists notice. To normies if your ripped your a greek god.

For example I have 20" shoulder width which is considered "wide". However I look narrow because I am 6ft 3.

My shoulde to wait ratio is pretty subhuman ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, AscendingHero, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Based thread. Best option for wide hipcels is working out your upper body as much as possible

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Hipcel
Good thread. I am tall so obviously I have wide hips like everyone my height has. Problem is my ribcage is narrow so I don't have a V taper. My frame looks like Badr Hari's on that photo. Even when he is roided to the gills he doesn't have a V taper. It sucks
how tall are you

Gandy's hips are considered too wide?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 13787, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Greater trochanter reduction osteotomy exists but it is only available for people with bursitis from what i know

i thought of brock lesnar when i first saw this thread @Shrek2OnDvD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16369 and Shrek2OnDvD
Greater trochanter reduction osteotomy exists but it is only available for people with bursitis from what i know
Like this?

How would it help people like him? With less than half an inch risky femoral head shaving
28ZaokJ.jpg

This

7U3hBBx.jpg

theoretically could, but how would you do the distraction osteogenesis is the question.

OR if you could rotate the pelvic bones without damaging the sacroiliac connecting joint (black arrows) after shaving the inner pubic bones to create space for the rotation (yellow mark). But it sounds like a fantasy.
THcAmOE.jpg

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and mvp2v1
It is because he didn't gain enough muscle mass.

Building a muscular ripped physique as a natural takes a long time, and most people severely neglect the lats.

Like I said many times, lats are what give you wide shoulders, not the shoulders themselves.

To build wide lats, you need to get strong at yates rows and weighted pull ups.

Most people only focus on chest and arms, that is why they look very narrow.

I work every single muscle group at high volume and high frequency, so I am not neglecting any parts of the body, but at the same time, building muscle as a natural takes a long time. 1 year to build a physique like Brad Pitt in Fight Club and 2-3 years to build a physique like Jason Momoa in Aquaman, and 5 years to be peak natty.
NO, it is NOT because of that. spend 10 seconds look random people's photos on the internet.
he was wide hips AND waist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
tatted guys physique looks good as fuck despite having wider than optimal hips, makes up for it with small waist, the right guy though looks fucking horrible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
tatted guys physique looks good as fuck despite having wider than optimal hips, makes up for it with small waist, the right guy though looks fucking horrible
He looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
  • JFL
Reactions: Osteogenesis and Deleted member 29167
sorry, I meant, to women he looks good, obviously not good enough to please .org faggots
How the fuck does he look good with that wide upper pelvic bones you🤡

How the fuck does he look good with that wide upper pelvic bones you🤡
because he has a tiny teeny waist, tats, decent muscle definition and abs, enough to please women and give body halo, he literally waistmogs most girls

because he has a tiny teeny waist, tats, decent muscle definition and abs, enough to please women and give body halo, he literally waistmogs most girls
It has nothing to do with waist. His upper pelvic bones are wide proved by the ribcage width to hips ratio