Eppley's wraparound implants

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
Can someone tell me what has made him be seen as a god of the jaw implants? All the classic photos of good before and afters are all literally either Yaremchuk or Terino. I swear to god, the majority of Eppley's jaw implants have looked absolutely shit.

TOTAL SLAYERS BRO!!!!
Af3071f260db68301bf3be6d2276474e1
C6a5f416064854b0e87519e623dbb8761
9332192af017561fd58b09ee6b41537f1

Last edited:
All The result looks good to me

They all look like great results, although the second one is a bit big (it looks better in his other pictures though).

Keep in mind that the dimensions are probably more of the patient's choice. Also some people have higher body fat levels so obviously their result won't be super defined.

Second one is too big but they all look much much better than they did before. Also Eppley typically just does what the patient wants so if someone goes too big on an implant most likely it wasn't his choice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Am I the only one who thinks they all look fake?

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Am I the only one who thinks they all look fake?

They look fake b/c you can see the before picture and it's obvious the change wasn't real (such as losing weight). But the question is if you saw them in public never knowing what they looked like before, would it be obvious they had work done? Some people naturally have big jaws anyway without having surgery it's not that uncommon.

you’re retarded if u think these guys didnt increase significantly in psl.

2nd pic is a literal chipmunk subhuman to above average jaw area

also, these retards needed to get double jaw before the implants. Still improved a lot.

no 1 surgery can make a subhuman a slayer.

They look fake b/c you can see the before picture and it's obvious the change wasn't real (such as losing weight). But the question is if you saw them in public never knowing what they looked like before, would it be obvious they had work done? Some people naturally have big jaws anyway without having surgery it's not that uncommon.
It's unproportional. Especially number 2 (oct 2016).