TRUMP ASSASINATION ATTEMPT UPDATE: FALSE FLAG OPS, ANTI-CHRIST, PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING ILLUMINATI CARDS, 2 SHOOTERS, SOY BOY PATSY, POLICE COMPLICIT

Wtf u talk scizo it was staged thats all
1.) TRUMPY BEAR=ANTI-CHRIST
A.) AC comes in his own name (JOHN 5:43)
B.) Has a mouth of a Lion (Rev 13:2/Dan 7:4)
C.) AC=Arrogant and magnifies himself above others (Dan 8:25/11:36)
D.) AC=Extremely Boastful (Dan 7:8/8:25 & Rev 13:5)
E.) AC throws truth to the ground (Dan 8:12) had 30,000 mistruths in office
F.) AC denies the father and the son (1 John 2:22) Stated he doesn't need God's forgiveness
E.) AC= vile person ( Dan 11:21)
F.) AC and estate Honors the God of forces (Apollo) (DAN 11:38) gold silver precious stones and pleasant things. In his estate he has a large painting on the ceiling that displays apollo and below the god is gold, silver, precious stones and pleasant things.
G.) AC=connected to Gold (REV 13:18) His obvious obsession qith gold matches King Solomon and him honoring pagan gods like Apollo fulfills this description.
H.) AC is called the little horn (Dan 7:8). Trump appears 2x in the KJV bible 1 Corinthians 15:52 and 1 Thessalonians 4:16
I.) AC has a covenant with Many ( Dan 9:27) AC is supposed to put together a 7 year agreement between Israel and her neighbors referred to as the covenant with many. Trumpy Bear has talked about doing a middle East peace plan since the mid 1980's calling it the ultimate deal and calls it the deal of the century. Trump made this deal in 2020 as his Abraham Accords laid the foundation for the covenant with many. He made a joke that he wanted to call it the Trump accords. This Treaty is supposed to be changed to include all nations and create the one world government later which Trump is going to do when he returns as president.
J.) The AC qill love $ as it's the root of all evil (Tim 6:10) This is essentially greed. The man that happens to match the descriptions AC also talks about money, "My whole life I've been greedy, greedy greedy for money, I grabbed all the $ I could get, I'm so greedy - Donald J Trump (The Art of The Deal)
K.) AC has the ultimate Ego to call himself GOD in the third Temple (Thes 2:4) As you know they're currently building the third temple in Israel today. This is supposed to happen after he survives an assassination attempt. Perhaps he will announce himself as Saviour of the world and replaces Jesus Christ. Who else has this monstrous EGO that matches all the other descriptions of the AC? He has already called himself the chosen one, thanked those who said he was the second coming of God to Israel, agreed that only Jesus is better than he is, embraced the notion that he's the savior of America. With his history of elevating himself over every person on earth, would it be a shock for him to elevate himself over Jesus and to be not just the savior of America but the savior of the world? This is inevitable for him to make such a claim.
L.) The AC shall receive a wound to the head but it shall heal and the whole world shall be amazed and follow the Beast ( REV 13:3) Could this be the recent wound to the right side of Trumps head that he received during the assassination attempt yesterday? He's recovered and has increased his following exponentially since this incident. Winning the presidency is inevitable.

2.) FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS:
A.) COPS COMPLICIT
As you should already know the Snipers were on the roof hours before the shooting. They were looking directly at the kid for about 3 minutes as he set up. They never even pulled the trigger and just watched the kid the entire time. Standard protocol for presidential protection is they're cleared to shoot any lethal threat immediately. They do not need to wait for an order. They have clearance to execute to protect the president at all times for lethal threats. As soon as that kid got up on the roof with the gun he should've been instantly killed. I'm guessing someone qas telling them not to shoot until he shoots first.
View attachment 3031241
B.) LOGIC: If the Jews wanted trump dead he'd be dead a long time ago. You seen what happened to Kennedy and Lincoln. They do not fail and do not need archaic uncivilized guns. They've been able to utilize frequencies to kill people for decades now. It's has a 100% kill rate and untraceable (unless you have full body protective clothing and using some kind of a frequency monitor/detector to detect the source. In the end Trump is their King their Massiah and he does everything for them and even pimped his daughter to the Jews, put them in his cabinet and converted to their satanic faith aka Synagogue of Satan the OG anti-christian religion.

C.) Witnesses: There were many witnesses involved in this and pointed out the kid on the roof with a gun to the cops. They should've had the President covered within seconds of the first witness and shot the dude within the same time frame. It's obvious they wanted this to happen. The kid could've danced around showing the gun off to everybody and nothing would've happened until he took that shot.

3.) SOY BOY PATSY Second Shooter
A.) They have used drugs, MK ultra, hypnosis, frequencies and other methods (probably the CV 19 injections at this point) to control the minds of young teen boys to do these school shooting or bombings for decades now. I'm sure this kid is the same story and they'll use him as the patsy just like the Patsy in the JFK and Lincoln assassinations.

-the Kid knew these secret service snippers were already posted on the roof for hours as it qas obvious and apparent to everyone. You'd either have to be an oblivious moron or a mind controlled drone to go qith this operation especially going on a roof so everybody can see him.

Acoustics/ballistics
-analytics of the shots fired demonstrate the secret service allowed an egregious amount of shots and the first shot had a different unique signature f
View attachment 3031261

4.) LOL at the Secret Service DEI hires: the short fat females didn't know how to holster a gun and couldn't properly cover up Trumpy Bear since they're 5 ft Hobbits and Trumpy Bear is a 6'4" Alpha.

This female is great SNL material
View attachment 3031268

View attachment 3031270

This is who comes to mind when watching these short fat foids
View attachment 3031282

5.) Illuminati 1982-1995 card game:
As you should know the Illuminati 1995 cards told us this was going to happen along with many other false flag events (911, covid, etc)

The Anti Christ per the bible is supposed to survive an assassination attempt to the right side of the head. After he survives he takes over as a leader then creates the one world government, one world religion and one world digital currency. All hail the Anti-Christ Trump aka the little horn that gets wounded but survives.

View attachment 3030437

i

Wouldn’t the mark of the beast be something that we are aware of taking? I had to get the shot against my own will. I knew it wasn’t good for a human and I was already aware of the government’s intentions but it wouldn’t make sense for the mark of the beast to be put on me without my knowledge.
I mean it's in the patents and even the name implies the changing of your DNA and they started to use this for you to be accepted in society as basically a prelude before it become forced and not just an 80% compliance but everybody or off with your heads. In the end what's more important, your job or your salvation or even if it's your physical life is that worth your salvation?

There's nothing in the bible stating that we will know if it's the MOTB or not. However, they give us clues on what to look for in the MOTB and the AC.

As for salvation still being possible if you took the MOTB, I'd assume if you deny worshipping the anti-Christ and accept Jesus as your savoir and be killed for this that may be the only possible way out at this point.

Heard that the shooter was a jew and worked with blackrock? May be false information tho
Didn't you see my comment in this thread that showed him in a BlackRock advertisement where it said Unit 3 which was the bldg. he was on during the shooting?

The kid never had a job and was a student.

Right dummy psyop
The psyop is obvious. The other info I provided isn't as obvious for the NPC's so I have to spoon feed the masses. But hey, ignorance is bliss.

Last edited:
Trump/Biden both serve the interests of Israel. Two sides of the same coin, there is no "winning" for the American public.