ER failed and got mogged

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
Elliot Rodger said:
On the morning before, I will drive down to my father’s house to kill my little brother, denying him of the chance to grow up to surpass me, along with my stepmother Soumaya, as she will be in the way.

He grew up to mog ER. Mission failed.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, magnificentcel, alriodai and 12 others
extreme PCT eyebrows + curtaincel indeed proving my theory :love:

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 10524, LastHopeForNorman and 3 others
what a slayer

Life is a jock

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6512
Mogged in the womb, a game of millimetres, fuuuaaaaurrrrkkkk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, lepo2317, Deleted member 10524 and 1 other person
He's a solid chadlite

Insane hair density. His step-mom is white then, right? Cuz this nigga don't look hapa at all

Damn so brutal

Eliot potentiall mogged

Screenshot 20201218 132330 Samsung Internet

mogging in the afterlife

brutal considering how ER died

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golden blue, lepo2317, Insecure03 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Lmao that's retarded as hell.

Imagine wanting to kill your little brother just because he mogs you lmao that's stupid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969 and Deleted member 10177

Imagine wanting to kill your little brother just because he mogs you lmao that's stupid.
It’s ER I don’t think i t was out of the ordinary for him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10177 and Deleted member 3832
Insane hair density. His step-mom is white then, right? Cuz this nigga don't look hapa at all
ER's dad had two wives. One Asian and one Moroccan. He had one son with each of them.
ER was a hapa while his brother is half white, half mediterranean slayer. It was never a fair game.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lepo2317, Copeful, Deleted member 10524 and 5 others
He doesn't have the same mom as ER. His mom was a Moroccan actress. ER's mom was some Malaysian Chinese.

Look how different they turned out despite having the same dad. And people say its the man's genes that are cause problems. Just more proof you are throwing away your genes when you mate with noodlewhores lol

People don't want to admit it but the bottleneck in genes is from the female side usually. But they get away with it simply coz they have a Vagina lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lepo2317, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 8765 and 7 others

Bible is full of stories like that, even Gengis Khan killed his own brother. Not justifying but you can't just use morale in those cases. I'm kinda convinced that morale is cope too.

Bible is full of stories like that, even Gengis Khan killed his own brother. Not justifying but you can't just use morale in those cases. I'm kinda convinced that morale is cope too.
Bruh this is about someone killing his younger brother just because he's better looking lol.

It's not about a brother killing a brother for the sake of survival or inheriting the throne.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
Lol. The story of Cain and Abel is literally about that. Cain was massively butthurt that his younger brother, Abel was favored by God so he killed him hence committing the first murder.

Just one generation away from Adam and Eve, and we already have a story about mogging + murder

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, lepo2317, LastHopeForNorman and 5 others
Bruh this is about someone killing his younger brother just because he's better looking lol.

It's not about a brother killing a brother for the sake of survival or inheriting the throne.
Who cares getting mogged is about survival too

I hate how they all moved on
for anyone saying "what they're supposed to do not live" yes they shouldnt have keep living

slayer with slayer name also

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100