ER from PUAhate times

GigantorMaxxer

GigantorMaxxer

Iron

Guy was bizarre af
But PSLers say shit like this all time, how could they know he was so bizarre?

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
Women would still reject him because he is a hapa

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Find the flaw in his logic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and fukmylyf
Women would still reject him because he is a hapa
Lots of women proclaimed their love of Elliot Rodger after he went ER... If ER didn't turn the gun on himself and turned in to the police (assuming that the police in Cali wouldn't have shot him dead even in surrender), he would have a harem of bitches having conjugal visits with him in prison.
Doesn't Persephone have an Elliot Rodger tattoo? At least she claims it's him. It looks like Jason from Friday the 13th

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Lol what if Elliot could never die he would kill us all

I have fantasised about similar things, we have a lot in common I always felt him and I would be good friends if we met IRL.

he sounds like an edgy faggot tbh

Find the flaw in his logic
Aside from big moral problems, nothing. Just enforces he was a weirdo.

I have fantasised about similar things, we have a lot in common I always felt him and I would be good friends if we met IRL.
Bro, put some effort in seeing world with a more lighthearted and altruistic view. Also, focus on some dopamine maxxing. It will help you :)

Bro, put some effort in seeing world with a more lighthearted and altruistic view. Also, focus on some dopamine maxxing. It will help you :)
You never fantasized about being the last man on Earth? Not even when you were young?

You never fantasized about being the last man on Earth? Not even when you were young?
This, particularly, no. I don't find the fantasy itself weird, just the method.
From constant effort i have way more control over my fantasies, but understand the others. But we are talking about the guy who made inceldom go towards mainstream for the first time, that was the dimension of his disturbed mind.

Guy just needed to get laid a few times and see its nothing that special

Bring him back down to reality

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, BPDexhead and FailedNormie
This, particularly, no. I don't find the fantasy itself weird, just the method.
From constant effort i have way more control over my fantasies, but understand the others. But we are talking about the guy who made inceldom go towards mainstream for the first time, that was the dimension of his disturbed mind.
The fantasy itself isn't weird just the justification

gay

the flaw in this plan is that beautiful women would quite literally rather condemn humanity to extinction than have sex with a weird autistic hapa manlet

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie
saint elliot is a hero

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Fuck him. I heard he killed other incels.