Women want to fuck weirdos

The cure is old fart music

This is the cure for young big dick mfs like me

Actually VERY good song. Why’s her shooting the lotus ? Send more , maybe even more melancholic ( although not too much)

• Love it
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Actually VERY good song. Why’s her shooting the lotus ? Send more , maybe even more melancholic ( although not too much)
Soft kill - ready to die. Even manletmachine liked it

I am beginning to realize that women don’t want a muscular stereotypical Chad who wears shorts and a white tank top.

They want a guy with long hair who wears all black and looks like a school shooter or a serial killer.

Time and time again at work, girls ignore the muscular big chads and approach me and wanna get my attention and get all red faced and shy when I speak to them without emotion or care. It’s like they wanna fuck the most bizarre mysterious guy they can find
They all want someone like me who looksmins to make the world fairer.

• +1
Reactions: syract2
i thought u said u worked at mcdonalds niger.

Nah when did I say that lil guy
i could have sworn u said ur worked at fast food drive way i remember saying I'm always nice to ppl who work at fast foods because its a shit job with shit pay and u appreciated that with a :love: react. Maybe I'm tripping

• JFL
i could have sworn u said ur worked at fast food drive way i remember saying I'm always nice to ppl who work at fast foods because its a shit job with shit pay and u appreciated that with a :love: react. Maybe I'm tripping
Nah I think you’re right. I got fired from that job for drinking a four loko beer on break

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
2 foids that never got my attention talked to me the day I wore full black with an expensive leather jacket.

• JFL
They like this
emo GIF

Last edited:
2 foids that never got my attention talked to me the day I wore full black with an expensive leather jacket.
why didn’t you fuck their throats

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616

Users who are viewing this thread

Back