stageddeath
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 8, 2026
- Posts
- 1
- Reputation
- 1
Hello,
This is my first post, currently I am 17 (growth probably plates open) and this is my second week on erdafitinib. I started at 8mg and I just wanted to give an update just for myself and future reference
SIDES (worst to best)
-diarrhea, for sure the worst side effect, I'm shitting my guts out at least 3-4 times a day and it gets embarrassing as shit to use the school bathroom so much in a day alongside with all my ass hair, it is not good. It also comes with a lot of stomach pain which is unbearable at times. Although the past 2-3 days I bought some loperamide anti-diarrhea medicine (6 for 70 cents at walmart) and it has been helping a lot and I feel normal now
-join paint, this is probably what people worry about the most and to be honest, yeah it's always there and it hurts but you can't do much about it. I don't think its that bad since I'm used to joint paint but when you wake up you'll feel like shit. I can't really run that much either and getting up from laying down hurts so fucking much. It's mainly in my hips and legs and back but it's not that bad.
-dry throat, my throat has been so dry and it becomes a sore throat unless I drink a gallon of water every hour. I'm having voice cracks 24/7 and everyone is laughing at me when I speak. I need to constantly be drinking something or else it becomes so dry. Not much pain but more or so just annoying, especially with sore throats.
-liver pain, the thing that worried me the most about erda was the liver pain and the phosphate poisoning and whatnot. For me, the pain was there the first couple days then it kinda went away. Idk if I'm dying or my liver is fucked up and I just don't know but it's not as bad as people say. I haven't been tracking my phosphorus and I just eat whatever. I picked up this walmart liver medication for like 10$ which made the pain go away (liver aid) since I saw it had the words phosphorus something on the back and the pain went away after I started using this.
-bloody nose/shit ton of boogers, when I was learning about erda I knew that there would be bloody noses but no one told me the boogers. There's so much and you have to blow you're nose every half hour or so. Additionally, the bloody nose only really shows when you blow your nose so it's not really that noticeable.
-dry skin, least of my worries, yeah it's dry but just use moisturizer
ADDITIONAL INFO: I'm making this because every other post I saw were people taking all these phosphate binders and other fancy medication to fight the effects while taking only 4-6 mg while I'm on 8mg using what I stole on walmart. I thought it would be a lot worse and it really isn't, I think it's fear mongered a little and it's different for everyone. I know my journey is probably horrible and I'm fucking myself up but just living from day to day isn't as hard. In terms of HEIGHT GROWTH I'm currently like 5'7 (yeah fuck my life) and it's to early to tell how much I've grown (I haven't really measured starting point either lol but I'll notice if I grow), I didn't check if my growth plates are open but I hit puberty pretty late compared to others.
I also want to upgrade my stack and I'm open to ideas (HGH+Erdafitinib+KY19382)?. I want it to be cost effective and idk what else to add really.
If anyone has any questions lmk
This is my first post, currently I am 17 (growth probably plates open) and this is my second week on erdafitinib. I started at 8mg and I just wanted to give an update just for myself and future reference
SIDES (worst to best)
-diarrhea, for sure the worst side effect, I'm shitting my guts out at least 3-4 times a day and it gets embarrassing as shit to use the school bathroom so much in a day alongside with all my ass hair, it is not good. It also comes with a lot of stomach pain which is unbearable at times. Although the past 2-3 days I bought some loperamide anti-diarrhea medicine (6 for 70 cents at walmart) and it has been helping a lot and I feel normal now
-join paint, this is probably what people worry about the most and to be honest, yeah it's always there and it hurts but you can't do much about it. I don't think its that bad since I'm used to joint paint but when you wake up you'll feel like shit. I can't really run that much either and getting up from laying down hurts so fucking much. It's mainly in my hips and legs and back but it's not that bad.
-dry throat, my throat has been so dry and it becomes a sore throat unless I drink a gallon of water every hour. I'm having voice cracks 24/7 and everyone is laughing at me when I speak. I need to constantly be drinking something or else it becomes so dry. Not much pain but more or so just annoying, especially with sore throats.
-liver pain, the thing that worried me the most about erda was the liver pain and the phosphate poisoning and whatnot. For me, the pain was there the first couple days then it kinda went away. Idk if I'm dying or my liver is fucked up and I just don't know but it's not as bad as people say. I haven't been tracking my phosphorus and I just eat whatever. I picked up this walmart liver medication for like 10$ which made the pain go away (liver aid) since I saw it had the words phosphorus something on the back and the pain went away after I started using this.
-bloody nose/shit ton of boogers, when I was learning about erda I knew that there would be bloody noses but no one told me the boogers. There's so much and you have to blow you're nose every half hour or so. Additionally, the bloody nose only really shows when you blow your nose so it's not really that noticeable.
-dry skin, least of my worries, yeah it's dry but just use moisturizer
ADDITIONAL INFO: I'm making this because every other post I saw were people taking all these phosphate binders and other fancy medication to fight the effects while taking only 4-6 mg while I'm on 8mg using what I stole on walmart. I thought it would be a lot worse and it really isn't, I think it's fear mongered a little and it's different for everyone. I know my journey is probably horrible and I'm fucking myself up but just living from day to day isn't as hard. In terms of HEIGHT GROWTH I'm currently like 5'7 (yeah fuck my life) and it's to early to tell how much I've grown (I haven't really measured starting point either lol but I'll notice if I grow), I didn't check if my growth plates are open but I hit puberty pretty late compared to others.
I also want to upgrade my stack and I'm open to ideas (HGH+Erdafitinib+KY19382)?. I want it to be cost effective and idk what else to add really.
If anyone has any questions lmk
Last edited: