Erda at 18 as an insecure idiot

burntboats

burntboats

Iron
Joined
Sep 5, 2026
Posts
34
Reputation
12
I dont wanna stay short for the rest of my life and im heavily considering Erda rn. I got a doctors note for a wrist X-ray and hopefully the tech does an X-ray that's good for a growth plate analysis (full hands and wrist instead of just wrist). even if my bone age is 18 I might still run Erda cuz I already feel like shit everyday so like the side effects are just gonna be my normal life. I got 420 ius of hgh coming soon and some bpc 157. thinking about tb 500 to mitigate some Erda sides. maybe I will at least be 6 feet.
Or should I just rope max? shouldn't have listened to anybody when I was 15 and took mk677 or some shit bruh I hate this. all you get for living a healthy ass life
 
  • +1
Reactions: underbiteuser
I dont wanna stay short for the rest of my life and im heavily considering Erda rn. I got a doctors note for a wrist X-ray and hopefully the tech does an X-ray that's good for a growth plate analysis (full hands and wrist instead of just wrist). even if my bone age is 18 I might still run Erda cuz I already feel like shit everyday so like the side effects are just gonna be my normal life. I got 420 ius of hgh coming soon and some bpc 157. thinking about tb 500 to mitigate some Erda sides. maybe I will at least be 6 feet.
Or should I just rope max? shouldn't have listened to anybody when I was 15 and took mk677 or some shit bruh I hate this. all you get for living a healthy ass life
K+Y+S
 
would 6 feet be enough though? life starts at 6'2
ts really frying me
haven't grown in a long ass while too
Yes in wichever country u are in 6ft is enough if u are not a fkin subhuman, even in the countries with the tallest avg 6ft would be enough, ofc u should also develop great social skills cuz 6ft isnt enough for foids to suck ur cock just because of ur height(rep if possible pls lol)
 
  • +1
Reactions: burntboats
Yes in wichever country u are in 6ft is enough if u are not a fkin subhuman, even in the countries with the tallest avg 6ft would be enough, ofc u should also develop great social skills cuz 6ft isnt enough for foids to suck ur cock just because of ur height(rep if possible pls lol
youre probably right but I hate walking past a massive 6'4 dude just to know he'd maul me just because of his long ass reach
 
  • +1
Reactions: underbiteuser

Similar threads

S
Replies
13
Views
129
Niebvll
Niebvll
S
Replies
23
Views
147
fattofat
fattofat
ziad621
Replies
3
Views
39
moonx
moonx
Eldian
Replies
2
Views
9
Eldian
Eldian
K
Replies
1
Views
34
Schokokuss
Schokokuss

Users who are viewing this thread

  • atoptierman
Back
Top